ModernMusic.de

www.lionsjerseyproshop.com

#1 von elaine95 , 29.05.2019 04:30

If the board falls this way Kenny Golladay Jersey , who are you picking in the 2nd round?"It’s officially draft week and the Detroit Lions are on the clock in our Pride of Detroit Community Mock Draft. In the first round, acting Lions general manager Kent Lee Platte took Montez Sweat with his first pick, and now he must decide who to add with Detroit’s 43rd overall pick.This provides a great opportunity for us to change the conversation. We focus so much on the Lions’ first-round pick and for good reason. It’s exciting to have a top-10 pick. But the draft isn’t won and lost on the first day alone. A competent general manager hits on all three days of the draft, and this year, it will be crucial that Bob Quinn does the same. So today’s Question of the Day is:Who should the Lions take in the second round of the NFL Draft?My answer: I’m specifically going to focus on our Pride of Detroit Community Mock Jalen Reeves-Maybin Jersey , since it will give us an idea of who may be available. As a reminder, here’s who has been taken. 1Arizona Cardinals - QB Kyler Murray2San Francisco 49ers - DE Nick Bosa 3New York Jets - DE Josh Allen4Oakland Raiders - LB Devin White5Tampa Bay Buccaneers - DT Quinnen Williams6New York Giants - QB Dwayne Haskins 7Jacksonville Jaguars - OT Jawaan Taylor8Detroit Lions - DE Montez Sweat9Buffalo Bills - DT Ed Oliver10Denver Broncos - QB Drew Lock11Cincinnati Bengals - LB Devin Bush12Green Bay Packers - TE T.J. Hockenson13Miami Dolphins - DE Rashan Gary 14Atlanta Falcons - OT Jonah Williams15Washington Redskins - DE Clelin Ferrell 16Carolina Panthers - DE Brian Burns17New York Giants - CB Greedy Williams 18Minnesota Vikings - DT Christian Wilkins19Tennessee Titans - TE Noah Fant20Pittsburgh Steelers - WR D.K. Metcalf21Seattle Seahawks - DT Jerry Tillery22Baltimore Ravens - WR A.J. Brown23Houston Texans - OT Andre Dillard24Oakland Raiders - DT Jeffery Simmons 25Philadelphia Eagles - S Nasir Adderley26Indianapolis Colts - DT Dexter Lawrence 27Oakland Raiders - CB Byron Murphy 28Los Angeles Chargers - DT Dre’Mont Jones29Kansas City Chiefs - CB Deandre Baker 30Green Bay Packers - OL Cody Ford31Los Angeles Rams - C Garrett Bradbury32New England Patriots - DE D’Andre Walker33Arizona Cardinals - WR Parris Campbell 34Indianapolis Colts - CB Amani Oruwariye35Oakland Raiders - DE Chase Winovich 36San Francisco 49ers - WR Hakeem Butler37New York Giants - DE Zach Allen38Jacksonville Jaguars - WR Deebo Samuel 39Tampa Bay Buccaneers - LB Blake Cashman40Buffalo Bills - OT Kaleb McGary41Denver Broncos - G Dalton Risner42 Cincinnati Bengals - OT Greg LittleImmediately, two players come to mind: Michigan cornerback David Long and Boston College guard Chris Lindstrom.It’s a difficult decision between the two for a couple different reasons. Guard is arguably the biggest need for the Lions right now, and Lindstrom provides excellent value here. But cornerback isn’t far behind on the needs list (if at all) and the cornerback market is almost certainly going to be dried up by the time the Lions are on the clock next. Ultimately, I’d go with Lindstrom here. The value and need meet up perfectly and it’s hard to imagine Detroit do any better with this second-round pick Barry Sanders Jersey , even though there are plenty of good options available. Your turn. While the Detroit Lions haven’t made any significant personnel moves since their 2018 season ended, they have undergone a pretty dramatic shift when it comes to their front office and coaching staff. They’ve swapped salary cap gurus, they got themselves a new offensive coordinator, a new special teams coordinator, and Matthew Stafford has yet another quarterbacks coach. Detroit isn’t quite done yet Michael Roberts Jersey , as Tuesday retirement of running backs coach David Walker produced yet another coaching vacancy. However, we now have a pretty good idea of what kind of staff the team is trying to create. So today’s Question of the Day is:What grade do you give the entirety of the Lions’ coaching and front office moves this offseason? My answer: I give it all a solid B. While it’s a little hard to sell a more run-heavy offense in Detroit when they have a passer like Matthew Stafford, I do appreciate the job Bob Quinn and Matt Patricia have done going a little outside their comfort zone, hiring people they haven’t worked directly with but still align with their overall vision for the team. Both offensive coordinator Darrell Bevell and quarterbacks coach Sean Ryan are respected across the league, and both come with pretty decent resumes in recent history. These weren’t particularly risky hires Taylor Decker Jersey , which you could either view as a positive or negative, but in my opinion, I’m pretty glad they didn’t just go for “the next Sean McVay” as if those are just hiding in the shadows.You could say the same about special teams coordinator John Bonamego—a respected NFL mind who has a boatload of experience, but just a modicum of success. Again, not very risky A’Shawn Robinson Jersey , but not very flashy, either. Overall, the Lions got some experienced, respected guys who all seem to be pushing in the same direction. That kind of harmony could go a long ways in Detroit. Let’s just hope the strategy they all adhere to is the right one.Your turn.

elaine95  
elaine95

www.jetslockerroom.com
to 38 total pass breakups. There are ball skills here to build

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz