ModernMusic.de

The mother of LeSean McCoy's young son said in a court filing

#1 von liny195 , 27.05.2019 03:27

Tuesday that she agreed to defend the Buffalo Bills running back against an allegation that he abused the boy even though she said she knew the accusation was true.In a three-page document filed in Fulton County State Court in Georgia Star Lotulelei Jerseys 2019 , Stephanie Maisonet said she reluctantly agreed to the deal in exchange for McCoy offering to drop a custody case and allow her to enroll their 6-year-old son in a school in Miami.Maisonet said she previously filed a report with child services — she did not say where or when — after her son would come home bruised and crying after visiting McCoy. She also included a picture of her son with bruises on his chin in the filing."I regret ever agreeing to help LeShawn McCoy in this case," Maisonet said in the court document that misspelled McCoy's first name. "I feel like I am sending our son to a monster every two weeks. LeShawn McCoy should be held accountable for his actions, regardless of his career choice or his income."McCoy responded by calling Maisonet's allegations "provably false, outrageously inaccurate and offensive," in a statement posted on his Twitter account."I have a loving and close knit relationship with my son. That young boy is my whole life," McCoy wrote. "With a custody case coming in November, I can see why these false allegations are surfacing."Maisonet's allegations were added to a lawsuit filed last month by McCoy's ex-girlfriend. Delicia Cordon alleges McCoy failed to protect her after she was bloodied, beaten and had $133,000 worth of jewelry stolen by an intruder at a home the running back owns in Milton, just outside Atlanta.Cordon also said McCoy would "often brutally beat his dog," and would "aggressively White Russell Bodine Jerseys , physically discipline and beat his young son."Last week, McCoy's lawyers asked a judge to throw out the lawsuit because there was no basis to hold him responsible for Cordon being hurt. They also argued the lawsuit was filled with unrelated false, salacious allegations that were meant to embarrass McCoy and cast him in a bad light.The Bills have backed McCoy, with general manager Brandon Beane previously saying no evidence has come to light to change McCoy's status with the team. The 30-year-old is playing in his 10th NFL season and fourth with Buffalo after being acquired in a trade with Philadelphia.He led the NFL in yards rushing in 2013.Maisonet said a note posted on her Instagram account saying the allegations of abuse against McCoy were false was written by McCoy's friend, Tamarcus Porter, who is a co-defendant in the lawsuit. She said she provided Porter the password to her account.Cordon did not accuse McCoy of playing a role in the attack, which occurred in the early morning hours of July 10.Maisonet alleged that McCoy may have been involved, accusing him of "potentially orchestrating this heinous incident."On July 9, she said, she overheard McCoy speaking to someone on the phone and saying, "I need to get this (person) out of my house."Maisonet questioned the timing of McCoy's offer Russell Bodine Jerseys 2019 , which she said came after the home invasion."I found this to be odd because he has been fighting me so hard against that during our custody battle," Maisonet said. "Also, if he did not have any involvement in the home invasion, there is no need to make such an extreme offer." The Buffalo Bills were the healthiest team in the NFL during the 2018 regular season when looking at total games lost to injury. According to Twitter user @ManGamesLostNFL, Buffalo lost only 85 games to injury this year. The Bills were joined in the bottom five by the Chicago Bears (97), Atlanta Falcons (107), New York Jets (136), and Los Angeles Rams (138).While Buffalo may have only lost 85 games to injury, they had enough players injured in key positions that those injuries definitely had a tremendous impact on their season. Losing starting quarterback Josh Allen for four games forced the team to start Nathan Peterman and the then-recently un-retired Derek Anderson for three of those games. In those three contests, Peterman and Anderson combined to go 75-for-121 (62%) for 676 yards (5.59 YPA), 0 touchdowns White Phillip Gaines Jerseys , and 7 interceptions. The two combined to lead the Bills to 5, 6, and 9 points in those three games, all blowout losses. The Bills also cycled through multiple punters on the season thanks to injury. Incumbent punter Colton Schmidt faced a challenge from rookie Cory Carter this summer, only to have the latter suffer a torn ACL in a pre-season game. Schmidt was replaced by Corey Bojorquez, who suffered a shoulder injury when he ran a fake field goal during a real field goal attempt. Bojorquez was averaging 45.1 yards per punt when he went on injured reserve, and after he was replaced by Schmidt, the Bills moved on from their former punter and brought in Matt Darr, who was even less effective than Schmidt. Overall, the injuries to the punters had an impact on Buffalo’s special teams, which took a big step backward in 2018.Of course Phillip Gaines Jerseys 2019 , not all injuries are of the variety where a player misses games. Rookie cornerback Taron Johnson suffered a shoulder injury during the season’s first week, but he continued to gut through the pain until December. Who knows how much the injury limited the diminutive slot corner in terms of tackling, and even though he had a strong season overall, it could have been even better if he were healthy. Linebacker Matt Milano suffered a gruesome break to his lower leg late in the season, so he only missed three games overall. However, Buffalo’s defense clearly missed the versatile young linebacker, and they were forced to play an undrafted rookie (Corey Thompson) in Milano’s place. The Bills also lost their starting center, Russell Bodine, to a broken bone after ten games. He was replaced in the lineup by an ineffective Ryan Groy, making a weak Buffalo offensive line group even worse.Kicker Stephen Hauschka was injured via a cheap shot during a game against the New York Jets, but he managed not to miss any time. Hauschka was clearly limited by back pain White Marshall Newhouse Jerseys , however, as the normally strong-legged kicker missed short on routine boots of 42 yards in consecutive December weeks.On the whole, Buffalo spent the 2018 season with the same players they wanted in their everyday starting lineup. However, a few key injuries in positions lacking depth helped to derail even further what was a tough season for the club. Shoring up those positions heading into next year will be imperative and, hopefully, the Bills can be as healthy as they were this season in 2019.

liny195  
liny195

www.Giantsjerseyproshop.com
there’s no guarantee Rankin will play in the opener

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz