ModernMusic.de

Bryce Dejean-Jones scored 22 points on 9-of-12 shooting to lead No. 14 Iowa State to a 73-56 win over UMKC Tuesday

#1 von jinshuiqian0713 , 17.07.2018 08:19

Ames, IA (SportsNetwork. Mats Hummels Jersey .com) - Bryce Dejean-Jones scored 22 points on 9-of-12 shooting to lead No. 14 Iowa State to a 73-56 win over UMKC Tuesday. Dejean-Jones paced all scorers, and Monte Morris chipped in 13 points with five assists and three steals for the Cyclones (6-1). Georges Niang was only 1-of-4 from the field, but he finished the game with nine points, seven rebounds and seven assists. Frank Williams Jr. led UMKC (3-7) with 14 points and added a pair of steals. He was followed closely by Collin Jennings with 11 points off the bench, including 3-of-4 shooting from beyond the arc. Martez Harrison contributed 10 points and five boards. UMKC hung in the game, but it could not quite cut its deficit to single digits in the second half. With 12:23 remaining in the game, a pair of Deshon Taylor free throws pulled the Kangaroos within 11, but a Morris jumper on the next possession held UMKC at bay. With under five minutes left, a UMKC turnover led to a transition alley-oop pass from Naz Long and emphatic dunk by Abdel Nader to extend the Cyclones advantage to 66-47. After UMKC scored the first basket of the game, Iowa State went on an 11-0 run to take control. Dejean-Jones scored six of those points, and Niangs triple capped the run. The high-water mark for the Cyclones first half lead came with 3:33 left. Dejean-Jones hit a 3-pointer to extend their lead to 41-20. The Kangaroos recorded a 7-0 run to finish the half. Williams Jr. hit a shot from beyond the arc with 2:03 left, and a Jennings jumper 50 seconds later cut the Iowa State advantage to 41-27 at the break. Game Notes Iowa State has won 25 non-conference games in a row at home ... The Cyclones lead the all-time series with UMKC 4-0 ... Long has hit a 3-pointer in 15 consecutive games ... UMKC fell to 0-20 all-time against ranked opponents ... Harrison has scored double digit points in 27 straight games ... Iowa State returns to the court Friday against in-state rival Iowa, and UMKC hosts Omaha. Kingsley Coman Bayern Munich Jersey . Peter Dawson took his long before he started the job. "I was playing an American one year at Oxford Golf Club, and he introduced me to this travelling mulligan," Dawson said. Robert Lewandowski Bayern Munich Jersey . Right-hander Ricky Nolasco and the Twins agreed to terms on a free-agent contract Wednesday, a person with knowledge of the deal told The Associated Press. http://www.bayernmunichfcstore.com/authentic-manuel-neuer-bayern-munich-jersey/ . -- Jesse Lussier scored 8:24 into overtime as the Halifax Mooseheads erased a four-goal deficit to beat the host Val-dOr Foreurs 6-5 on Tuesday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League playoff action.LOUISVILLE, Ky. -- Heavy rain at PGA Championship brought another round of player complaints about not being allowed to lift, clean and place their golf balls in soggy conditions. Play was halted for 1 hour, 51 minutes Sunday in the final round at Valhalla Golf Club after an inch of rain fell in about 45 minutes, creating temporary ponds and streams that had workers scrambling to squeegee water from fairways and greens. Showers also forced an hour-long delay Friday morning in the second round. In both instances, tournament officials decided not to allow players to use preferred lies, except when a ball came to rest in standing water. That didnt sit well with some players, who struggled after play resumed. "To me, its fair out there if you can play the ball up," Graeme McDowell said. "The ball is picking up mud. ... Common sense has to prevail at some point. ... If they played the ball up to me, didnt matter what they did, they made the right call. It was the wrong call to play the ball down, simple." McDowell had just bogeyed the 16th hole and was in the fairway on 17 before the stoppage. He said the deluge left "casual water everywhere." McDowell went on to bogey the par 4 as well and finish the round with a 2-under 69 for a 1-under 283 total. He railed about the decision not to lift, clean and place, which hasnt ever been allowed in a major championship. Tiger Woods has often said that if he were in charge and allowed to change one rule in the game, that would be it.. Thomas Muller Bayern Munich Jersey. Ian Poulter followed a 32 on the front nine with a 40 on the back, including a triple-bogey 7 on the par-4 12th hole. "They told us to stay in place on the 12th," Poulter said, noting that the rain became heavier at that point, making the fairway barely visible. "I had to have a canoe to get in. I mean, come on." Poulters shot to the fairway was in standing water when play resumed, and he took relief with a drop in the semi-rough. The Englishman three-putted the hole and went on to finish the round at 1-over 72 and even par for the week. What bothered Poulter most was the prolonged wait for the call to suspend play as the rain became heavier. "You know what, it was laughable in the end," he added. "Hold position, hold position, hang on a second. We cant even see anything apart from the water." Kentucky native Kenny Perrys only lament was the long wait. "I struggled," Perry said, despite shooting 68 for his lowest round this week. "I was playing nicely, and then when I had to sit down and wait an hour and come back, my game wasnt nearly as good. I fought it all around." Maybe so, but Perry might have been boosted from friendly galleries that sung "Happy Birthday" as he turned 54 on Sunday. "Every hole," he said. "Poor Luke (Donald, his playing partner), was like, Did you tweet out that it was your birthday today, or how did everybody know? It was funny. It was pretty special." Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL Jerseys Stitched NFL Jerseys China Womens NFL Jerseys ' ' '

jinshuiqian0713  
jinshuiqian0713
Evergreen

Canadian ice dancers MacKenzie Bent and Garrett MacKeen opened the ISU Junior Grand Prix season Saturday by earning their first
The Dallas Mavericks traded for Rajon Rondo on Thursday, dealing three players and two draft picks to the Boston Celtics for the

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz