ModernMusic.de

After earning his first NHL shutout in only his second career start, Martin Jones might be yet another potential star in the Los

#1 von jinshuiqian0713 , 17.07.2018 08:15

ST. Ichiro Suzuki Jersey . LOUIS -- St. Louis Cardinals All-Star catcher Yadier Molina will undergo surgery Friday to repair a torn ligament in his right thumb and could miss the rest of the season. The team estimated Molina could be sidelined eight to 12 weeks. Hes hoping to make it back in seven or eight weeks. "I almost cried," Molina said before Thursday nights game against the Pirates. "Mentally, its so frustrating. You play hard for something to happen like that, its bad." Molina got the news Thursday morning, three days from his 32nd birthday. The Cardinals left Busch Stadium Wednesday night prepared for the worst news and minor league call-up Audry Perez was already on the way. General manager John Mozeliak said hed be on the lookout for a "stopgap" solution. For now, backup Tony Cruz is the starter for the defending National League champions whove had a rash of serious injuries recently. Lefty Jaime Garcia also will undergo season-ending thoracic outlet surgery Friday to relieve nerve pain and numbness and right-hander Michael Wacha is on the 15-day disabled list indefinitely with a stress fracture in his pitching shoulder. Manager Mike Matheny said its important for the players to just keep going. The first step, he said, would be to consider the series finale against the Pirates as a day off for Molina. "Im going to continue to scream at the top of my lungs that this is an opportunity for us to step up, all of us," Matheny said. "The great players, the great teams, take this stuff and figure out a way to get it done." Molina was injured Wednesday when he planted his hand for balance after sliding feet-first into third base in the second inning. He caught another half-inning before Cruz hit for him in the third. The slide was the same as its always been, except for one critical difference. "This time," he said, "my thumb got stuck in the dirt." Molina said it would take five weeks for the thumb to heal after surgery and then hed begin a rehab program. Matheny said the team had to formulate a rehab plan. Perez was recalled from Triple-A Memphis and will be the backup behind Cruz, who totalled 51 at-bats the first 92 games with a .255 average and eight RBIs and also is a strong defender. "Ive got 100 per cent confidence, I have no doubt he can do it," Molina said. "Tonys smart, hes a good player, a good hitter, a good catcher." Molina was voted to his sixth straight NL All-Star team Sunday and is a starter for the fourth time. He was hitting .287 with seven homers and 30 RBIs and led the major leagues by throwing out 47 per cent of attempted base stealers along with three pickoffs. He has been extremely durable, averaging 135 games the past six seasons. He missed two weeks with a sprained knee last season. Now, hell be an adviser and unofficial cheerleader for the defending National League champions. "I will be in the dugout, Ill be with the team," Molina said. "Im part of the team." The 27-year-old Cruz has been a backup the past four years with 12 starts this season. He had 28 starts both in 2013 and 2012. The 25-year-old Perez was batting .288 with two homers and 11 RBIs in 44 games at Memphis and threw out 29 per cent of base stealers. He played in two major league games last season with one at-bat. Kevin Long Jersey .com) - The Calgary Flames were again involved in a game in which a team was held scoreless, only this time they came out on the winning side. Don Mattingly Jersey . As future stars prepare to make the big leap to the professional ranks, TSNs Draft Week delivers wall-to-wall coverage of both the NHL and NBA Entry Drafts, highlighted by exclusive live coverage of both events. http://www.authenticbaseballshopyankees.com/black-51-bernie-williams-womens-jersey/ . The ninth-seeded Safarova doused Swede Johanna Larsson 6-2, 6-3 on the green clay at Family Circle Tennis Center. The Czech player was a finalist here two years ago and captured back-to-back doubles titles in 2012 and last year.(SportsNetwork.com) - Eastern Washington quarterback Vernon Adams Jr. has been the highest-profile player in the FCS the last two seasons. He might be ready for greater fame on the FBS level. Adams will visit the University of Oregon this weekend, according to a media report Wednesday. Oregon is in the market for a new starting quarterback, looking to replace Heisman Trophy winner Marcus Mariota. Adams, a redshirt junior, is on schedule to graduate from EWU this spring and would be eligible immediately as a senior under the NCAAs graduate student transfer-exception rule. Oregonian reporter Jen Beyrle said via Twitter Wednesday that sources indicate Adams will visit Oregon this weekend. The DuckTerritory page of 247sports.com also said sources confirm the visit. Adams, from Pasadena, California, has been named the Big Sky Conferences offensive player of the year and Walter Payton Award runner-up as FCS player of the year in each of the past two seasons. During that time, he has accounted for a combined 9,367 total yards (8,477 passing, 890 rushing) and 100 touchdowns (90 passing, 10 rushing) in 25 games. He has posted huge games against two of Oregons fellow Pac-12 schools, Oregon State and Washington. He accounted for 519 yards of offense and six total touchdowns in a 49-46 win over Oregon State to open the 2013 campaign, and passed for 475 yards and a school-record seven touchdowns in a 59-52 loss to Washington this past September. Yogi Berra Jersey. A transfer to Oregon could boost Adams NFL Draft status in 2016. He and his girlfriend Cheyenne Merritt have a seven-month-old son, Vernon Cash Adams III. Hes my motivation, Adams told The Sports Network in December. Now I really want to try to make it to the NFL or the CFL or be a coach at a Division I school so I can provide for my family and make sure he has everything I didnt have growing up. Since 2012, Eastern Washington has 34 victories, which represent the best three-year stretch of success in program history. Prior to that stretch, however, the Eagles won the 2010 FCS national title. Oregon is expected to have a battle among quarterbacks during spring practice, with Jeff Locke considered to be the front-runner entering the competition. The dual-threat style of the 6-foot, 190-pound Adams would appear to be a strong fit for the Ducks spread attack. Adams could not participate in Oregons spring practice even if he decides to transfer there. Ironically, Eastern Washington and Oregon are scheduled to open their 2015 seasons against each other on Sept. 5 in Eugene. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL Jerseys Stitched NFL Jerseys China Womens NFL Jerseys ' ' '

jinshuiqian0713  
jinshuiqian0713
Evergreen

Following a somewhat predictable letdown in Carolina on Thursday night – a 4-1 loss that snapped a season high six-game winning
After earning his first NHL shutout in only his second career start, Martin Jones might be yet another potential star in the Los

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz