ModernMusic.de

Arsene Wenger signed a new three-year deal to manage Arsenal until 2017, renewing his commitment to the club on Friday after end

#1 von jinshuiqian0713 , 17.07.2018 08:13

LONDON -- Arsene Wenger signed a new three-year deal to manage Arsenal until 2017, renewing his commitment to the club on Friday after ending a nine-year trophy drought. Miami Dolphins Jerseys . The new deal was announced by Arsenal to the London Stock Exchange and will take Wenger into his 21st year at the club, where he has been in charge since 1996. "I want to stay and to continue to develop the team and the club. We are entering a very exciting period," Wenger said on the Arsenal website. "We have a strong squad, financial stability and huge support around the world. We are all determined to bring more success to this club." The 64-year-old Frenchman won three Premier League titles and four FA Cups in the first half of his Arsenal tenure, but failed to capture a trophy since 2005 until winning this seasons FA Cup. Wenger has guided the London side into the Champions League for 17 consecutive seasons and is the longest-serving manager in the Premier League following the retirement of Alex Ferguson at Manchester United last year. "The club has always shown faith in me and Im very grateful for that," Wenger said. "We have gone through fantastic periods and also periods where we have had to stick together. Every time when that togetherness was tested I got the right response. I think I have shown some loyalty as well towards this club and hopefully we can make some more history. I am sure we can." Wenger is Arsenals most successful manager in its history, helping change the face of English football by bringing in new training methods and dietary plans that were regarded as revolutionary in his first years in the country after joining from Japanese club Grampus Eight. Previously, he was at French side Monaco. On the pitch, his Arsenal team broke Uniteds stranglehold on the Premier League around the turn of the century and then went through a season unbeaten in the 2003-04 campaign, playing an eye-catching brand of football with Thierry Henry, Dennis Bergkamp and Patrick Vieira to the fore to the fore. Fans patience has been tested in recent years during the trophy drought, however, with dissenters frustrated at Wengers refusal to spend money on big-name players and his unshakeable belief in squad members who didnt appear to be at the required standard. Further criticism was targeted at Wenger for selling star players Cesc Fabregas, Robin van Persie and Samir Nasri to rivals like Barcelona, United and Manchester City. The club-record signing of Germany playmaker Mesut Ozil for 50 million euros ($66 million) last summer suggested a chance in stance in the transfer market from Wenger. "What I can promise is that we work very hard on a market that is very, very congested with many people who have a lot of money," Wenger said. "But we have a big advantage, players want to join us and if we find the right quality Im sure we can strengthen the team." And winning the FA Cup could be the catalyst for a new successful era under the Frenchman, widely regarded as the Premier Leagues only manager who cant be fired. "Sustained excellence is the hardest thing to achieve in sport and the fact Arsenal has competed at the top of the game in England and Europe throughout the time Arsene has been manager, is the ultimate testimony to his consistency of performance, talent and ambition," Arsenals majority owner Stan Kroenke said. "We are delighted with the FA Cup success which has added to his already outstanding record. Under his guidance we look forward to adding more trophies in future seasons." Mike Gesicki Dolphins Jersey . The visitors missed a host of good chances to win the game, and were left to rue substitute Ivo Ilicevics strike against the crossbar in the 86th minute, when he only had the goalkeeper to beat. A.J. Derby Dolphins Jersey . It has been eleven years, eight months, and 261 days since I played my last CFL game. http://www.dolphinsauthoritystore.com/Authentic-Jerome-Baker-Dolphins-Jersey/ . 25 against Miami. Hillis left Browns Stadium about two hours before kickoff, a decision that has led to speculation he was upset over ongoing negotiations with the club on a contract extension. SAN DIEGO -- Jedd Gyorkos late offence and heads-up defensive play provided a big boost to the San Diego Padres on Saturday night. Gyorko led off the eighth inning with a go-ahead homer, then helped trick a base runner into a game-ending double play to help the Padres to a 2-1 win over the Colorado Rockies. The rookies home run off Matt Belisle (5-6) came right after the Rockies tied the game at 1 in the eighth inning on a San Diego error. Gyorkos 17th homer just barely cleared the right field wall as it hit the top padding and avoided the leaping attempt of right fielder Michael Cuddyer. "I faced him a number of at-bats against him throughout the year," Gyorko said. "Hes got good command. I know he likes to try get ahead with his fastball away and I just sat on it and put a good swing on it. I wasnt sure if it was going to get out or not. It was just enough to sneak over." Gyorko had been hitless in five at-bats against Belisle this season with two strikeouts. Cuddyer led off the ninth with a single against Huston Street. With one out and rookie Nolan Arenado batting, Cuddyer took off for second. Arenado lifted a fly ball to centre field. But rather than retreating to first, Cuddyer slid as Gyorko deked him into thinking there was a play at second base. When Cuddyer realized Arenado hit a fly ball, he ran back to first. But Alexi Amarista made the catch and easily doubled Cuddyer off first to end the game. "A great play," San Diego right fielder Will Venable said. "Middle infielders try to do that all the time, sometimes it works better than others. Fortunately, for us, it worked out great." Gyorko leads all major league rookies in homers and extra-base hits (41) and is third in RBIs with 44. Luke Gregerson (6-7) got the win and Street picked up his 28th save by getting the final three outs. The Rockies spoiled a strong outing by Padres starter Tyson Ross, who allowed just three hits in seven innings. "I think there have been times, where I thought he had maybe thrown better," Padres manager Bud Black said. "Its a great sign to do what he did (Saturday) when on given nights I thought he throw the ball overall betteer. Frank Gore Dolphins Jersey. quot; Charlie Blackmon led off the Colorado eighth against Gregerson with a single and was forced out by pinch hitter Ryan Wheeler. Charlie Culberson came in to pinch run and stole second with two outs. DJ LeMahieu then hit a sharp single to left field. Chris Denorfia fired a one-bounce throw to catcher Nick Hundley, who went to make the tag on Culberson who was going head first. Hundley applied the tag in time, but Culbersons slide ripped the glove off Hundley and the ball came out. Amarista drove in San Diegos first run with a bases-loaded, infield single in the first inning. Colorados Todd Helton hit his 585th double in the seventh inning, tying him for 16th place on the all-time list with Rafael Palmeiro. The Rockies had just two base runners reach second base against Ross. The closest Colorado came to scoring on Ross came after Helton doubled to lead off the seventh. With one out, Yorvit Torrealba hit a low line drive to right field that Venable went for and caught. Venable then doubled Helton off second. "(Ross) has gotten better," Colorados Troy Tulowitzki said. "He kept us off balance. He did a good job and as the game went on, he gained some confidence because he was having success." Colorados Tyler Chatwood allowed one run and five hits in his six innings. Denorfia and Gyorko had consecutive one-out singles in the San Diego first. After Jesus Guzman drew a walk with two outs, Amarista drove in a run when his ground ball deflected off the Chatwoods glove for an infield single. Chatwood was making his second start since coming off the DL last Sunday. In his first start back, the right-hander lasted just two innings against Cincinnati when he took a line drive off his right thumb and had to leave the game. Notes: Rockies CF Dexter Fowler was held out of the starting lineup after he aggravated a right knee sprain that recently caused him to miss six games. ... The Eastlake Little League team from Chula Vista that won the U.S. championship two weeks ago was honoured in a pregame ceremony. ... Colorado RHP Chad Bettis (0-3, 5.45 ERA) faces San Diego RHP Ian Kennedy (6-9. 4.96) in the season finale between the clubs. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL Jerseys Stitched NFL Jerseys China Womens NFL Jerseys ' ' '

jinshuiqian0713  
jinshuiqian0713
Evergreen

After earning his first NHL shutout in only his second career start, Martin Jones might be yet another potential star in the Los
The eighth match-up of the Round of 32 sees perennial POY candidate Patrick Kane square off against one of the breakthrough play

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz