ModernMusic.de

Welcome Aboard! Even I’m not going to try and put lipstick on t

#1 von panxing18 , 15.05.2019 05:49

he pig that was last Thursday’s Vikings-Rams game Tom Compton Jersey , at this point of the season I’m getting apathetic until the Vikings team I was expecting starts showing up on the field.I previously said I would post these on Monday night as long as my new job allows and/or if it’s a common opponent for the Vikings but since Case Keenum is playing QB for the Broncos he gets a Monday night post.Since I have the Denver defense in fantasy football and Travis Kelce I don’t know who I’ll be cheering for but I’d like to see an entertaining game at least as I was not entertained at all last Thursday.Stop by let’s make fun of the mistakes our potential future opponents make on the field and maybe be entertained. With that, let’s be neutral....just kidding, I need fantasy football points from both sides and I’d like to wish continued success to Case. Also, GIF’s are welcome in this game thread and if you’re unfamiliar with me I have a very dim view of personal attacks, they don’t belong anywhere on the Daily Norseman and particularly not in a thread I post.A few rules though, these will look oddly familiar.-No discussion of politics or religion-No feeding of the trolls-This isn’t a male version of The View, so leave the gender hatred at the door-Keep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)-Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie Dan Bailey Jersey , please use spoiler tags-No pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employer-If you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go away-While navigating the Chiefs-Broncos thread, just assume it’s sarcasm. The first quarter at CenturyLink Field was scoreless, but the second quarter started with the Seattle Seahawks camped at the Minnesota Vikings’ 14-yard line, facing a 2nd-and-9. Russell Wilson was forced to throw one away on second down, bringing up a third-and-long situation for the home team. On third down, Danielle Hunter got through the Seattle front to bring down Wilson for a sack to stop the drive. 78-year old Sebastian Janikowski came onto the field and connected on a 37-yard field goal attempt for the game’s first points, giving Seattle a 3-0 lead early in the second quarter.Janikowski’s kickoff was short, and Ameer Abdullah brought the ball out to the Minnesota 22-yard line to start the drive. Kirk Cousins brought the Vikings’ offense out for their third drive of the night Brett Jones Jersey , and the drive started with a nice pass from Cousins to Stefon Diggs for a 11-yard gain and a first down. Dalvin Cook was stopped for a short gain on the ensuing first down, and Diggs then took an end-around out to the 30-yard line to make it a 3rd-and-3. The drive then came to an end, as Frank Clark got through Mike Remmers and took Cousins down for a sack. Matt Wile came in to punt it away again, and the Seahawks took over at their own 23-yard line.Chris Carson got the drive started for the Seahawks with a six-yard run, and carried for 10 more on the next play to move the sticks for the home team. Wilson then completed a pass to Ed Dickson for a short gain, and Rashaad Penny then broke off a ridiculous run that saw him completely reverse field and pick up 17 yards into Minnesota territory at the 40-yard line.After a Seattle timeout, Wilson missed on a deep shot to David Moore that was nearly intercepted by Holton Hill. Penny then picked up five yards to make it 3rd-and-5 from the Minnesota 35. Wilson then overshot Lockett to end the drive, and a personal foul penalty on Germain Ifedi pushed the Seahawks out of field goal range. Michael Dickson came in to punt the ball away, and Marcus Sherels called for the fair catch at the Minnesota 10-yard line.Dalvin Cook got things started on the next drive with a nice 13-yard run for a quick first down. Cook got the next play as well Ameer Abdullah Jersey , picking up three yards. Cousins then found Kyle Rudolph for a short gain, bringing up a 3rd-and-2 situation for the purple. On third down, Cousins wound up running for his life and threw the ball out of bounds. On came Matt Wile again, and Lockett’s return put the ball on the Seattle 40-yard line.Carson picked up five yards on the Seahawks’ first play of the drive, and Penny then got the rest of the yardage needed for a first down. The run by Penny put the Seahawks over 100 yards rushing. . .in the first half. Not ideal. Carson then carried the ball into Vikings’ territory, and pass by Wilson barely got back to the line to bring up 3rd-and-6. Wilson then found Mike Davis, but he was stopped just short of the line to gain to make it 4th-and-inches. Seattle wound up burning a timeout, and then went for it. Linval Joseph was called for hands to the face, which gave Seattle the first down (they would have gotten it anyway on the run by Carson). That took us to the two-minute warning with the Seahawks threatening.Out of the two-minute warning Danielle Hunter Jersey , Wilson connected on what appeared to be a long touchdown to David Moore, but he couldn’t get both feet down in bounds and the pass was ruled incomplete. Wilson then found Lockett for seven yards to bring up another third down. The Seahawks converted it on the ground, as Mike Davis took a handoff down to the Minnesota 14 for a 13-yard gain. Davis then took the ball down to the 10, and another carry took it down to the 5. Wilson then kept one around the left side, and got the ball down to the 1-yard line to set up a first-and-goal. Then, Russell Wilson did. . .this.Eric Kendricks came up with the interception, giving the Vikings a huge break and keeping the Seahawks off the board. The score remains 3-0 as we go into the locker room at halftime.The offensive numbers for the Vikings are. . .well, they’re ugly. The team as a whole was limited to just 61 total yards in the first half. Kirk Cousins has struggled mightily, having completed just 4-of-8 passes for 27 yards. Dalvin Cook has been solid Eric Kendricks Jersey , carrying the ball eight times for 37 yards. Stefon Diggs has a five-yard carry, and Latavius Murray has a two-yard carry.On the receiving side of things, Stefon Diggs is the leading receiver with. . .two catches for 26 yards. Kyle Rudolph has a five-yard reception, and Dalvin Cook has a catch that lost four yards. Yeah. . .it’s been ugly.Despite all of that, it’s still just a three-point game at halftime at CenturyLink Field, as the Seahawks lead the Vikings by a score of 3-0. The home team will get the ball first coming out of the locker room at halftime, so the Minnesota defense will have to step up again. Can they do it? Can the offense get on track?Come on in and join us for the third quarter and find out!

panxing18  
panxing18

move.Wilkins is projected to be a late-first rounder, so there should be other defensive linemen ahead of him that are higher on
2019 NFL Draft: college football prospect preview &

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz