ModernMusic.de

KEY BISCAYNE, Fla

#1 von jinshuiqian0713 , 16.07.2018 07:26

KEY BISCAYNE, Fla. Custom Titans Jerseys . -- Serena Williams beat Maria Sharapova for the 15th consecutive time, rallying in both sets for a 6-4, 6-3 victory in the Sony Open semifinals on Thursday. Williams, seeking a record seventh Key Biscayne title, improved to 16-2 against Sharapova and hasnt lost to her favourite foil since 2004. "I have always felt when Im playing at my best, then its hard for people to beat me," Williams said. Rafael Nadal could say the same. He advanced to the semifinals by hitting a flurry of forehand winners down the stretch to beat Milos Raonic 4-6, 6-2, 6-4. On Saturday, the No. 1-ranked Williams will try for a record seventh Key Biscayne title against No. 2 Li Na, who overcame 40 unforced errors to beat Dominika Cibulkova 7-5, 2-6, 6-3. Williams is 10-1 against Li. No. 7-seeded Tomas Berdych advanced to Fridays semifinals, beating Alexandr Dolgopolov of Ukraine 6-4, 7-6 (3). Berdych was the Key Biscayne runner-up in 2010. The No. 1-ranked Nadal, who is 0-3 in Key Biscayne finals, needs one more win to get there again. His opponent Friday night will be No. 7-seeded Tomas Berdych, who advanced by beating No. 22 Alexandr Dolgopolov 6-4, 7-6 (3). Nadal has beaten Berdych 16 times in a row over the past seven years. "This tournament is a tournament where I really feel the love of the people so much," Nadal said, "so Im going to try my best to keep playing well." Three-time champion Novak Djokovic will play in the other semifinal Friday against No. 20-seeded Kei Nishikori, who eliminated Roger Federer on Wednesday. The No. 1-ranked Williams won with a superior serve and better returns. She hit nine aces and broke five times, helping her rebound from deficits of 4-1 in the first set and 2-0 in the second. Williams earned her 14th consecutive victory against a top-10 player. Her opponent in Saturdays final will be either Australian Open champion Li Na or Dominika Cibulkova of Slovakia. Williams first won Key Biscayne in 2002 and is the defending champion. She has worn Miami Dolphins orange and turquoise throughout the tournament and considers it her home event because she lives 90 minutes up the road. "When I grew up I always wanted to play here," she said. "I guess I just dont want to let go. Its my favourite stop on the tour. Its home. All my friends come. So its perfect for me." There was no evidence of a home-court advantage at the start, when Williams failed to convert four early break-point chances and fell behind. Sharapova cracked a succession of winners from the baseline and earned applause from Williams after besting her in one exchange. But Williams broke back when Sharapova committed three consecutive backhand errors, and gained momentum from there, sweeping the final five games of the first set. The story was similar in the second set, and after falling behind, Williams resorted to her dominating power. She quickly won one game with two aces and two service winners during a period when she swept 11 consecutive points. Sharapova committed groundstroke errors on the final three points, and a victorious Williams trotted to the net, her left fist leading the way. She has more victories against Sharapova than against any other opponent. "Despite my results against her, I still look forward to playing against her because you learn so much from that type of level which she produces," Sharapova said. "You finish the match, and you know where you need to improve and the things that you need to work on." Luke Falk Titans Jersey . -- Chad Labelle scored the winner 17:36 into the third period to give Medicine Hat a 2-1 victory over the Swift Current Broncos on Sunday and lift the Tigers into the second round of the Western Hockey League playoffs. Bennie Logan Titans Jersey . - Maynor Figueroa headed in a late goal to give Honduras a 1-1 draw with the United States in an international friendly Tuesday. http://www.titansfansproshop.com/Black-Dion-Lewis-Titans-Jersey.html?cat=992 .com) - Rakeem Christmas scored 21 points, B.SUNRISE, Fla. -- Ben Scrivens made the most of his first start in goal for the Los Angeles Kings. Scrivens had 20 saves to record his third career shutout and the Kings beat the Florida Panthers 3-0 on Sunday. Jordan Nolan had a goal and an assist. Justin Williams and Daniel Carcillo also scored goals for the Kings, who won their third straight game. Scrivens, acquired in a trade from the Toronto Maple Leafs in June 2013, made his first start of the season as regular goalie Jonathan Quick, one of the best in the NHL, was given a rest. Scrivens last shutout was on Feb. 18, a 3-0 victory at Florida as a member of the Maple Leafs. "You cant give enough credit to the guys in front. They played extremely well, and all I had to do was focus on stopping the puck and seeing it well," Scrivens said. Two of Scrivens three shutouts have come against the Panthers. "Ive been fortunate that its worked out here in Florida. It (stinks) that Im in the West now, Im only out here once a year," Scrivens said. Jacob Markstrom had 26 saves for Florida, which has lost four of its past five games. Nolan put the Kings ahead 3-0 at 12:28 of the third with a tip-in off a pass from Jarret Stoll. "Fortunately I was able to get the puck and shoot it on net and it went in," Nolan said. "I was able to get a quick release and catch (Markstrom) off guard." The Kings went ahead 2-0 at 14:55 of the second. The Panthers tried to get the puck out of their zone but it was intercepted by the Kings. Williams passed to Anze Kopitar near the goal line to the right of the net, then Kopitar pushed the puck back out to Williams. His wrist shot got pastt an outstretched Markstrom. Blaine Gabbert Titans Jersey. Kopitar has five assists in six games. Carcillos goal gave the Kings a 1-0 lead at 8:46 of the second. Mike Richards passed from behind the net to Carcillo in the bottom of the right circle. His slap shot got past Markstrom. Richards has four assists in his last four games. Kings coach Darryl Sutter was pleased with Scrivens play and his team in general. "He was sharp early. He made some big saves and handled the puck well, which is what we needed him to do. He looked very good out there," Sutter said. "Kopitar continues to be a dominant player for us." After scoring six goals in Fridays home opener against Pittsburgh, the Panthers couldnt muster much of an offence against the Kings. "Theyre a very big, strong-bodied team," Panthers coach Kevin Dineen said. "As the game wore on, we got wore down. The problem that we have is I think our hockey IQ dropped as well. We thought we could play a fancy game and you cannot play a fancy game against the Kings." The Panthers didnt think they caught a break by facing Scrivens instead of Quick. "We have no game where we can have a letdown," Panthers defenceman Brian Campbell said. "He played pretty good last year in Toronto." NOTES: Williams got his 500th NHL point with his second period goal. ... Kingsdefenceman Jake Muzzin was a healthy scratch for the third straight game. ... The Panthers faced a backup goalie in Scrivens for the second straight game. On Friday, the Panthers scored six goals against Pittsburgh rookie Jeff Zatkoff in a 6-2 win. ... Markstrom faced the Kings for the first time. China Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Jerseys NFL Cheap Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Stitched NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

jinshuiqian0713  
jinshuiqian0713
Evergreen

NEW YORK -- The Brooklyn Nets acquired guard Marcus Thornton from the Sacramento Kings for Jason Terry and Reggie Evans on Wedne
Crowd favourite Andrew Beef Johnston shot a second-round 69 and sits on one under for the championship at Baltusrol.

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz