ModernMusic.de

www.seahawkslockerroom.com

#1 von hongwei28 , 05.05.2019 04:59

Tre Flowers’ first ever game as a cornerback to come Sunday in NFL debut The Seattle Seahawks placed Dontae Johnson on IR on Saturday Shaquem Griffin Jersey , leaving them with these five cornerbacks after a corresponding roster move: Shaquill Griffin, Justin Coleman, Tre Flowers, Neiko Thorpe, and Akeem King. As expected, unless the Seahawks thought that their next-best option at outside corner was the guy they just pulled off the practice squad, Seattle is going to start Flowers opposite of Griffin.Thus far in his football career, Flowers has only been a safety on the defensive side of the ball. He’s going to play his first game at corner as a starter against Demaryius Thomas, Emmanuel Sanders, and/or Courtland Sutton. It’s a hell of a way to make an introduction.While I can’t say for sure that Flowers did not play corner in high school, he was always listed as a safety recruit. During four years and 51 games at Oklahoma State, Flowers only played safety. The Seahawks selected Flowers in the fifth round this year, fully intending to move him to cornerback due to his 6’3 http://www.seahawkslockerroom.com/authentic-doug-baldwin-jersey , 202 lb, 33.75” arms measurements with a 4.45 40, 33” vertical, and 10’2 broad jump. Theoretically that transition would be most ideal if it’s taking place over the course of a year and a half while learning and growing behind a more experienced starter, which is why the team brought in players like Byron Maxwell and Johnson and had a workout with Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie, but Maxwell and Johnson got hurt and clearly DRC didn’t wow them. Now it’s on Flowers to show if he’s that fast of a learner and at least capable of not getting beat with any damaging consistency. You would have to at least think that Pete Carroll wouldn’t put him out there if he thought that there was a high probability of that; the curve here has obviously been much different than their attempted transition of Mike Tyson, a sixth round safety-turned-corner a year ago who could not stick with the team in either of the last two seasons.At this point, it’s no a longer a question of “if” Flowers can start. He’s starting. Now we wait to find out if he can start next week. And the week after. Or if Seattle’s corner search continues. That wasn’t really the ideal set of winners from this past weekend’s AFC and NFC Conference Championship games, was it? The two outcomes almost made me give Enemy Reaction a skip this weekend, but I said I was going to do one for each playoff round after the Seattle Seahawks were eliminated, and occasionally I’m a man of my word. We’re going to do things a bit differently this time around. As awesome as both games were (and as undesirable as both results turned out to be), I’m truncating this to focus primarily on the referees and the controversial calls and non-calls (and one correct call!) made in the fourth quarters of Rams-Saints and Patriots-Chiefs. And of course we’ll cap it off with reaction to the winning points, and bonus reactions from divisional rivals for the winning and losing sides. Let’s go!Los Angeles Rams 26 New Orleans Saints 23 (Overtime) Nope http://www.seahawkslockerroom.com/authentic-chris-carson-jersey , this is totally not pass interference (20-17 NO)Ted Ginn puts the Saints in tremendous position to win the game with 43-yard catch (20-20)Nickell Robey-Coleman with a clean, totally legal hit that definitely isn’t pass interference (20-20)Bonus Reaction (in order) from....Carolina PanthersAtlanta FalconsTampa Bay BuccaneersSan Francisco 49ersSeattle SeahawksNew England PatriotsGreg Zuerlein sends the Rams to the Super Bowl (26-23 LAR Final)Bonus Reaction (in order) from....PanthersFalconsBuccaneers49ersSeahawksPatriotsRIP Saints fan’s TVNew England Patriots 37 Kansas City Chiefs 31 (Overtime) - AFC Championship Game Julian Edelman muffs punt, Chiefs recover (17-14 KC)...But the call is reversed (17-14 KC)Ball Don’t Lie! (17-14 KC)Personal foul, roughing the Brady (21-17 KC)INTERCEPTION! Chiefs are going to the Super Bo——-DAMMIT, DEE FORD! (28-24 KC)Patriots win it in overtime on Rex Burkhead touchdown (37-31 NE Final)Bonus Reactions (in order) from...Los Angeles ChargersDenver BroncosOakland RaidersMiami DolphinsNew York JetsBuffalo BillsChiefs fans react to a heartbreaking lossAnd now there’s only one game to go. February 3rd, 2002 started the Patriots dynasty when they beat the high-flying St. Louis Rams in Super Bowl 36. Will the dynasty end on February 3rd, 2019 against the Los Angeles Rams in Super Bowl 53? Or will they make it six Super Bowls, surpassing the San Francisco 49ers and equaling the Pittsburgh Steelers? Whatever the case, Enemy Reaction will be there, and I hope I’m chronicling the whole game and not some gross incompetence from officials.Thanks for reading and go ‘Hawks!

hongwei28  
hongwei28

www.buccaneerslockerroom.com
www.49erslockerroom.com

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz