ModernMusic.de

MIAMI -- The Miami Marlins rewarded their manager with the best possible birthday gift.

#1 von jinshuiqian0713 , 14.07.2018 05:56

MIAMI -- The Miami Marlins rewarded their manager with the best possible birthday gift. Giovani Lo Celso Jersey . Casey McGehee hit a sharp grounder that caromed into right field off the back of reliever Gonzalez Germens foot, allowing the winning run to score, and the Miami Marlins rallied late from a three-run deficit Monday night to beat the New York Mets 4-3. "I didnt get (gifts) but Ill take the win," said Miami manager Mike Redmond, who turned 43. "The presents stopped coming about five, six years ago." Jarrod Saltalamacchia hit a tying double in the eighth off Daisuke Matsuzaka, who failed to retire any of the five batters he faced in relief of Jonathon Niese. Giancarlo Stanton had an RBI single and the Marlins scored another run on shortstop Omar Quintanillas fielding error in the eighth. Christian Yelich led off the ninth with a single off Scott Rice (0-1). He advanced to second on Ed Lucas sacrifice. Germen intentionally walked Giancarlo Stanton before McGehee got his RBI single. "Everybody kind of knew they were going to walk Stanton there," McGehee. "I just tried to have a good at-bat. I was able to get a ball to hit hard." Marlins closer Steve Cishek (2-1) pitched to a scoreless ninth for the win. Miami is now 15-5 at home and 6-1 in its current nine-game homestand. The Marlins have won two in a row in their final at-bat. Christian Yelich and Ed Lucas led off the eighth with walks. Stanton followed with an RBI single and Quintanilla let McGehee get through his legs, allowing Lucas to score. Saltalamacchia doubled to right-centre to make it 3-all. "Any time you can get on the board and you can get into a position that you can tie the ball game, I felt good," Saltalamacchia said. "Ive caught Daisuke before so I have seen his stuff. I was pretty comfortable up there. I was able to get decent wood in it." Kyle Farnsworth relieved Matsuzaka and with the infield drawn in retired Jeff Baker on a grounder to second. Farnsworth walked pinch-hitter Garret Jones and struck out Adeiny Hechavarria and retired Marcel Ozuna on a grounder to third. "When I was warming up in the bullpen, I was struggling with my command," Matsuzaka said through an interpreter. "I tried to focus on the batter and getting outs. I really regret taking away Nieses win the teams win." Niese pitched seven shutout innings and allowed five hits, struck out six and walked one but was replaced after throwing 108 pitches. Niese has permitted one run or less in his last four starts. "Anytime a game is lost, its tough to watch," Niese said. "But its just one game. I never want to leave a game but 108 pitches, I figured our bullpen has been doing great." Daniel Murphy and Curtis Granderson homered off Miamis Nathan Eovaldi in the first inning for 2-0 lead. Murphys shot over the fence in right field was his first of the season and Granderson hit his third with a drive that bounced off the upper deck in right-centre field. Bobby Abreu had a sacrifice fly to left, scoring David Wright in the fourth. Wright led off the inning with a double and advanced to third on Grandesons single. Eovaldi scattered five hits, walked one and struck out a career-high 10 in seven innings. "The Marlins have been hot, especially in this park and late," Mets manager Terry Collins said. "They can be really tough." Eric Young Jr. returned to the lineup and went 1 for 4 after a freakish pregame injury Sunday. Young was struck on the right cheek off a batted ball from Lucas Duda that bounced off an indoor batting cage. Although he passed concussion tests, Young said he felt dizzy and manager Terry Collins sat him out of the series finale against the Rockies. Marlins starter Jose Fernandez said his left thigh feels fine and he will make his next start after being struck by a one-hopper off the bat of Dee Gordon in the fifth inning of Miamis 5-4 win over the Los Angeles Dodgers Sunday. Fernandez went 4-1 with a 1.59 ERA in April, earning his first NL Pitcher of the Month award. NOTES: The Mets scored in the first inning for the fourth consecutive game. ... Young made a diving catch to rob Giancarlo Stanton of a base hit in the seventh. ... The roof at Marlins Park was opened for the seventh time this season. ... Henderson Alvarez (1-2, 3.28) is scheduled to start Tuesday for Miami against the New York Mets Bartolo Colon (2-4, 5.65). Adrien Rabiot Paris Saint-Germain Jersey .S. international midfielder Michael Bradley is complete. Presnel Kimpembe Jersey . -- Terrelle Pryor took the opening snap of the game, put the ball in Darren McFaddens belly and saw LaMarr Woodley crash down. http://www.psgsoccershop.com/c-3-kevin-trapp-paris-saint-germain-fc-jersey.aspx . Jonathan Crompton led the team to a 40-9 win over the Saskatchewan Roughriders. Crompton threw three touchdown passes - two to Duron Carter and one to Brandon London - and Sean Whyte connected on four field goals to power the Alouettes to the win.CLEVELAND -- The Portland Trail Blazers kept it real simple with the game on the line. Just get the ball to Damian Lillard, and get out of the way. No need for any fancy calls when Lillards on the court. The point guard made a tiebreaking 3-pointer with 0.4 seconds remaining, lifting Portland to a 119-116 win over the Cleveland Cavaliers on Tuesday night. "There is no explaining it," Blazers coach Terry Stotts said. "Damian had it going, so we ran it through him." Lillard had a career-high eight 3-pointers while scoring 36 points. The 2013 NBA Rookie of the Year also had a fadeaway jumper as time expired to give Portland a 111-109 overtime victory over Detroit on Sunday. "That was cold-blooded," Cleveland guard Dion Waiters said. "We knew Lillard was getting the ball. That was a big-time shot." Anderson Varejaos tying basket for Cleveland with 7.1 seconds left prompted a Portland timeout. Lillard took the pass at mid-court, dribbled to the top of the key and buried the winning shot over Alonzo Gee from about 26 feet out. "Hes more capable of dribble-driving by you and finishing," Cleveland coach Mike Brown said. "Their last game he drove by somebody and shot a pull-up. So you pick your poison." Lillard had enough time to drive to the basket, but he decided to shoot from beyond the arc. "I didnt want to get in too deep because theyve got some giants in there," Lillard said. "And Alonzo Gee is a great athlete, so I didnt want to drive on him. I gave him a move to get him off balance, and I wanted to be ready when I froze him." Portland (22-4) has the best record in the NBA and is 11-0 against the Eastern Conference. The Blazers have won five straight and are 12-2 on the road. Kyrie Irvings bid for a tying 3-pointer from about 35 feet bounced off the back of the rim at the buzzer. Irving and Waiters scored 25 points apiece for Cleveland. LaMarcus Aldridge had 26 points and 15 rebounds for Portland. Lillards 3-pointer with 5:47 remaining gave Portland a 104-101 lead. Lillard then found Wesley Matthews for another 3, and Aldridges jumper pushed the lead to 109-101 withh 4:16 to play. Presnel Kimpembe Paris Saint-Germain Jersey. Matthews made a 3-pointer and Aldridge scored to make it 114-104 with 2:15 remaining. Irving then scored nine straight points for the Cavaliers, including a three-point play with 33.8 seconds left that cut the lead to 116-114. After Aldridge missed in the lane, the Cavaliers called timeout with 16.5 seconds remaining. Irving drove into the lane and found Varejao, who tied the game. "That was an offensive shootout by both teams," Stotts said. "They made a great comeback to tie the game, but we keep finding a way to win. Obviously, Damian was fantastic." Waiters scored 11 points in the fourth quarter. He missed the morning shootaround after banging knees with teammate Tyler Zeller in practice Monday. Lillard hit three 3-pointers within a span of 1:09 in the third quarter as the Blazers scored nine straight points to overcome a 69-61 deficit. The Blazers began their four-game trip with a 35-point win in Philadelphia on Saturday in which they hit 21 3-pointers and followed that with two dramatic victories. They went 15 for 33 from long range against the Cavs. Cleveland scored the first nine points of the fourth quarter to take a 97-92 lead. Six points by Waiters and a 3-pointer by Earl Clark accounted for the run. The game featured two of the hottest players in the league. Irving was named Eastern Conference Player of the Week on Monday after averaging 29 points in three games last week. Aldridge was named the Wests top player for the third time this season after averaging 25.5 points in the Blazers four wins last week. Cleveland has lost to Miami and Portland by a total of 10 points in its last two games. NOTES: Tuesday marked the second career matchup between Irving and Lillard. The two faced off in Portland in January when Irving scored 31 points and Lillard was held to 13 in Clevelands 93-88 win. ... The Cavaliers scored 59 points in the first half, the most they have totalled in the first two quarters this season. ... The Blazers end their trip Wednesday against Minnesota. ... Portland rookie G C.J. McCollum, a Canton native, hasnt played this season because of a broken left foot. NFL Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Discount Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Jerseys NFL China NFL Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

jinshuiqian0713  
jinshuiqian0713
Evergreen

In the midst of a feel-good season in which they were on the verge of just the second division title in franchise history, the R
NEW ORLEANS - The winter storm pounding the Northeast with snow means an extra night in the Big Easy for the Philadelphia 76ers.

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz