ModernMusic.de

being eliminated in

#1 von jinshuiqian0713 , 20.03.2019 03:09

DOHA, Qatar -- Ninth-seeded Ana Ivanovic of Serbia advanced to the second round of the Qatar Open on Tuesday after Slovakias Daniela Hantuchova retired from their match with a right knee injury. Ecco Shoes Australia Sale . Ivanovic was leading 7-5, 1-0 when Hantuchova withdrew after falling 0-40 behind in the second game. The match started slowly for Ivanovic, who surrendered her first two serves as Hantuchova took a 5-3 lead. But Ivanovic won the next four games to secure the set, winning the ninth game at love with her final three serves being aces. "She started really well, and I managed to get back into the set and break her back," Ivanovic said. "I played some really good tennis towards the end of that first set and then in the second." Wildcard entrant Alisa Kleybanova of Russia also advanced after her opponent retired. At 5-5 in the first set, 10th-seeded Dominika Cibulkova of Slovak Republic, the recent Australian Open finalist, retired from the match with a gastrointestinal illness. "I was really looking forward to playing this week in Doha," said Cibulkova, who was making her first tournament appearance since becoming the first Slovakian to reach a Grand Slam final. "Unfortunately I became very sick today and suddenly did not feel well. I wanted to give it a try today and I did everything I could to try to play, but I could not continue." Karin Knapp, who led Italy to a 3-1 Fed Cup victory over the United States in Cleveland at the weekend, was told she had to be in Doha to play a first round match on Tuesday. Knapp started her journey early Monday morning and after going from Cleveland to Washington DC, and then to Dubai, she landed in Doha on Tuesday in time to play her afternoon match. Knapp played impressive tennis to defeat Caroline Garcia of France 6-4, 6-1 straight off the plane. Four players who chose to skip playing the Fed Cup tie between the U.S. and Italy in order to get to Doha early -- Sloane Stephens, Francesca Schiavone, Roberta Vinci and Flavia Pennetta -- have all lost their first round matches. Elsewhere, American Bethanie Mattek-Sands upset 15th-seeded Eugenie Bouchard of Canada, a recent Australian Open semifinalist, 7-5, 6-1. Wholesale Ecco Shoes . The Maple Leafs may not have had a pick until the third round, but they have made the biggest move of the second day of the Draft, dealing defenceman Carl Gunnarsson and a fourth-round pick in the draft to the St. Ecco Shoes Australia Factory Outlet . In a matter of days, he went from unwanted to wanted, from fired to hired, from discarded by the Philadelphia Eagles with reputation tarnished to rock star treatment and a new fat contract from the Washington Redskins. http://www.wholesaleeccoaustralia.com/ . - After three days of light, make that very light, workouts, Team Irvin and Team Carter are ready for tonights Pro Bowl.ARE, Sweden - Canadas Olympic champion Marielle Thompson raced to silver at a ski cross World Cup on Saturday, and remains poised to capture the overall season title. The 21-year-old from Whistler, B.C., who won gold at last months Sochi Olympics, lost out to her rival Fanny Smith of Switzerland, but still leads the womens standings with 660 points over Smith and 26-time World Cup winner Ophelie David of France. "If the overall comes I will be really happy because Ive worked really hard this year, but Fanny has too," Thompson said. "I think it will come down to the last race. It was tight out of the start today, and in the final I didnt have my best start." Swedish teenager Sandra Naeslund won the bronze. Thompson made history in 2012 when she became the first Canadian to win an individual ski cross Crystal Globe. Shes been the picture of consistency this season, winning gold in Sochi plus five World Cup podiums. Shes been in the toop five in all nine World Cup races. Ecco Shoes On Sale Australia. Georgia Simmerling of West Vancouver, B.C., finished 11th overall after being eliminated in the quarter-final stage. Danie Sundquist of Calgary was also knocked out in the quarter-finals to finish 16th. Swedens Victor Oehling Norberg won the mens race. Backed by a partisan home crowd, Oehling Norberg won every heat and grabbed 1,000 points before Jonathan Midol of France and Swiss Armin Niederer, who got 800 and 600 points, respectively. Oehling Norberg remains in the overall lead with 521 points, ahead of Swiss Alex Fiva and Andreas Matt from Austria. It was a disappointing day for Canadas men. Dave Duncan of London, Ont., who was leading the overall standings prior to Saturdays race, went out in the qualification round. Chris Del Bosco of Montreal, Calgarys Brady Leman, Mathieu Leduc of Comox, B.C., and Louis-Pierre Helie of Berthierville, Que., all failed to make the quarter-finals. ' ' '

jinshuiqian0713  
jinshuiqian0713
Evergreen

Houston Texans Jerseys
started to fall just

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz