ModernMusic.de

Mitch Holmberg scored

#1 von jinshuiqian0713 , 20.03.2019 03:04

A day after general manager Mike Gillis expressed doubt over his own future and that of his bench boss, Vancouver Canucks coach John Tortorella wouldnt let himself be drawn into the speculation over his job status after the season. Puma Shoes Uk Sale . "Mike Gillis is my boss and I cant speak for Mike," said Tortorella of his bosss comments on Friday afternoon. "I dont know how to answer to him because I cant speak for him. I dont want to do that. Mike and I are always talking, but to answer that, I just cant. Its not fair to him or me." Sitting six points out of the final wild card in the Western Conference with only five games to play, the Canucks are set to miss the playoffs for just the third time in 13 seasons and the first time since 2008. Still, Tortorella expressed no interest in publicly discussing his teams and, by extension, his own future. "Youre digging at a spot Id rather talk internally about," he said. "Thats probably something we can talk about after the season is over. I have to worry about coaching a hockey team. We have five more games, a team that needs to better and thats my focus." Gillis spoke on Thursday of his teams inability to play up to the style and level of play that theyre accustomed to for much of the season and Tortorella acknowledged his concerns, but maintained that he and Gillis shared a similar vision. "The style of play that were teaching, were on the same page, yes," he explained. "And it was a style of play that we played at the beginning of the year and no one else is responsible for the falter of the team and not staying up with the style of play that needs to be played here than me. I let it go just through our whole situation with the injuries and didnt grab a hold of it quick enough. No one else is responsible." While placing the onus on himself for his teams decline in play, Tortorella shot down the suggestion that he was overworking his star players to the point of injury. The Canucks have lost 282 man games to injury with key contributors including Daniel Sedin, Henrik Sedin, Ryan Kesler and Kevin Bieksa missing significant time. "Its easy to look at numbers and say you played them too much and that is not why theres been a struggle there," said Tortorella. "Youre not going to talk me into that. It just isnt, but I certainly have tried in the second part, as weve tried to get healthy in the second part of the year, tried to stretch it, but a lot of it is determined on depth within your line-up. I dont want to go much further than that because I think Ill be a little bit too critical and I dont want to do that here. Thats an organizational-type situation and an organizational conversation." The Canucks are next in action on Saturday night when they host the Los Angeles Kings. Cheap Puma Shoes Free Shipping . The struggling New Orleans Pelicans were simply overmatched. Crawford hit seven 3s on his way to 24 points, and the Clippers beat the Pelicans 123-110 on Monday night. "We understand what we do well. If we all do what we do well, well make our team stronger," Crawford said. Wholesale Puma Shoes Uk . -- The NFL cancelled its Hall of Fame game between St. http://www.cheappumauk.com/ .One day after winning her record 63rd World Cup race, Vonn posted to her Facebook account Tuesday that she was happy Woods surprised her by coming to the race, and that she felt terrible that his tooth got knocked out.PORTLAND, Ore. -- Chase De Leo had two goals and two assists as the Portland Winterhawks extended their win streak to 19 games by defeating the visiting Prince Albert Raiders 6-3 on Saturday in Western Hockey League action. Nicolas Petan also had a pair of goals for the Winterhawks (45-12-5), Oliver Bjorkstrand scored once and set up two more and Matthew Dumba added a single goal. Dakota Conroy scored twice for the Raiders (29-29-4) and Josh Morrissey had a goal and an assist. Portlands Corbin Boes made 23 saves for the win. Cole Cheveldave allowed five goals on 34 shots before giving way to Nick McBride, who stopped 13-of-14 shots in 23 minutes of relief. The Winterhawks went 2 for 4 on the power play while the Cougars scored twice on six chances with the man advantage. --- PATS 5 HITMEN 4 (SO) REGINA -- Colby Williams set up two goals in regulation and then scored the shootout winner as the Pats stopped Calgary from winning its 10th game in a row. Morgan Klimchuk had two goals and an assist for Regina (34-22-6), which is 7-0-1 in its last eight outings, while Dyson Stevenson and Dmitry Sinitsyn added single goals. Brady Brassart, Jake Virtanen, Adam Tambellini and Connor Rankin scored for the Hitmen (41-15-7). Daniel Wapple made 45 saves for the Pats as Calgarys Chris Driedger stopped 26-of-30 shots in defeat. --- ROYALS 6 BLADES 3 SASKATOON -- Logan Nelson scored twice and Brandon Magee had three assists as Victoria doubled up the Blades. Taylor Crunk, Axel Blomqvist, Brett Cote and Ben Walker also scored for the Royals (43-17-4). Ryan Graham, Nikita Scherbak and Brett Stovin supplied the scoring for Saskatoon (16-41-5). Victorias Patrik Polivka made 17 saves for the win. Alex Moodie allowed five goals on 26 shots through two periods for the Blades. Troy Trombley stopped 13-of-14 shots in relief. --- WHEAT KINGS 7 WARRIORS 4 BRANDON -- Tim McGauley had a hat trick and Jesse Gabrielle added a pair of goals as the Wheat Kings snapped an eight-game slide by defeating Moose Jaw. Ryan Pulock scored once and set up two more for Brandon (29-26-8) and Brett Kitt had a single goal. Colton McCarthy, Josh Uhrich, Brayden Point and Tanner Eberle scored for the Warriors (15-37-9), who dropped their fifth game in a row. Jordan Papirny made 41 saves for the Wheat Kings. Moose Jaws Justin Paulic gave up seven goals on 22 shots in 31 minutes of action. Zach Sawchenko finished the game for the Warriors and stopped 20 shots in relief. --- GIANTS 5 OIL KINGS 1 EDMONTON -- Jackson Houck scored twice and Joel Hamilton had three assists as Vancouver downed the Oil Kings. Dalton Sward, Trent Lofthouse and Carter Popoff also scored for the Giants (30-24-10), who went 3 for 6 on the power play. Curtis Lazar put Edmonton (43-15-2) on the board with a power-play goal. The Oil Kings finished 1 for 6 with the man advantage. Vancouvers Payton Lee made 32 saves for the win. Tyler Santos allowed five goals on 15 shots in 29 minutes of action before Tristan Jarry took over for the Oil Kings. Jarry made 12 saves in relief. Cheap Authentic Puma Shoes. --- BRONCOS 5 REBELS 3 RED DEER, Alta. -- Andrew Johnson and Codo Gordon each scored twice as Swift Current toppled the Rebels. Jay Merkley also scored for the Broncos (30-24-8) and Graham Black tacked on four assists. Rhyse Dieno, Vukie Mpofu and Scott Feser scored for Red Deer (29-30-4). Landon Bow made 31 saves for Swift Current while Taz Burman turned aside 32-of-36 shots for the Rebels. --- BLAZERS 3 THUNDERBIRDS 2 (SO) KENT, Wash. -- Matt Bellerive scored the shootout winner as Kamloops held on to defeat Seattle. Collin Shirley and Cole Ully scored 16 seconds apart in regulation for the Blazers (13-44-5), who led 2-1 after 20 minutes. Bolton Pouliot started in net for Kamloops but left the game at the 7:03 mark of the first period, stopping 3-of-4 shots in the process. Cole Kehler earned the win by making 33 saves in relief. Alexander Delnov and Shea Theodore scored for the Thunderbirds (37-19-6) and Taran Kozun stopped 28 shots in defeat. --- TIGERS 5 HURRICANES 3 MEDICINE HAT, Alta. -- Miles Koules had two goals and an assist and the Tigers went 3 for 3 on the power play en route to defeating Lethbridge. Kyle Becker, Cole Sanford and Dylan Bredo also scored for Medicine Hat (38-21-3) and Nick Schneider made 26 saves for the win. Giorgio Estephan, Reid Duke and Jamal Watson scored for the last-place Hurricanes (12-46-5), who went 1 for 5 with the man advantage. Teagan Sacher stopped 35 shots for Lethbridge, which played without defenceman Tyler Bell after he was ejected at 18:07 of the first period for a checking-to-the-head major. --- COUGARS 2 ROCKETS 1 PRINCE GEORGE, B.C. -- Jansen Harkins scored the go-ahead goal at 8:26 of the third period as the Cougars snapped Kelownas five-game win streak. Ty Edmonds turned away 42 shots for Prince George (26-31-8), including 16 in the final period to preserve victory. Klarc Wilson also scored for the Cougars. Rourke Chartier scored for the league-leading Rockets (48-9-4) while Jordon Cooke made 23 saves in a losing cause. --- CHIEFS 6 ICE 3 SPOKANE, Wash. -- Mitch Holmberg scored three times and Carter Proft added two more goals as the Chiefs halted Kootenays four-game win streak. Marcus Messier also scored for Spokane (35-21-6) while Mike Aviani chipped in with two assists. The Ice (35-23-4) got goals from Tim Bozon, Zach Franko and Jagger Dirk. Eric Williams made 33 saves for the Chiefs. Kootenays Mackenzie Skapski allowed four goals on 15 shots in the first period and was relieved by Wyatt Hoflin to start the second. Hoflin stopped 16-of-18 shots in relief. --- SILVERTIPS 3 AMERICANS 2 (SO) KENNEWICK, Wash. -- Joshua Winquist and Patrick Bajkov both scored in the shootout to lift Everett over Tri-City. Remi Laurencelle and Matt Pufahl scored in regulation for the Silvertips (30-23-8) and Austin Lotz made 20 saves for the victory. Parker Bowles scored both goals for the Americans (27-28-7), who lost their sixth in a row. Eric Comrie turned kicked out 39-of-41 shots in a losing cause. ' ' '

jinshuiqian0713  
jinshuiqian0713
Evergreen

welcomed representatives
winning Saturday as

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz