ModernMusic.de

DETROIT (AP) It was difficult to tell

#1 von laiyongcai92 , 11.03.2019 08:01

in the dressing room if the Detroit Red Wings were especially excited or simply relieved.Frans Nielsen scored his NHL-record 22nd shootout winner and the Red Wings edged the Philadelphia Flyers 5-4 on Tuesday night to end a 10-game losing streak – their longest since 1977.”Obviously http://www.flyersshoponline.com/authentic-ivan-provorov-jersey , everyone was frustrated,” goalie Jimmy Howard said. ”A lot of us have never gone through that in this dressing room. It was one of those things that just sort of snowballed.”I’m glad we were just able to find a way to get a W today.”Dylan Larkin scored twice, Luke Glendending had a goal and Evgeny Svechnikov got his first in the NHL for the Red Wings. Howard made 27 saves through overtime and stopped all three attempts he faced in the shootout.Sean Couturier, Matt Read, Shayne Gostisbehere and Travis Konecny scored for the Flyers.The win didn’t come without some anxious moments for the Red Wings. They squandered 3-1 and 4-3 leads in the third period, and were forced to kill off a penalty to Danny DeKeyser that was assessed late in the third and carried into overtime.”I though the third period was exemplary of what happens when you haven’t won,” Detroit coach Jeff Blashill said. ”You don’t have the confidence that you do when you win.”I thought our gaps got real soft, we laid back too much. Good for our guys to stay with it. I thought we had lots of chances in overtime after their power play.”Larkin gave Detroit a 1-0 lead 6:08 into the second period, whipping a wrist shot past ex-Red Wings goalie Petr Mrazek on the stick side.Glendening made it 2-0 just 1:51 later when he got loose down the right wing while killing a penalty and snapped a high wrist shot over the glove-side shoulder of Mrazek.Before the power play was up, the Flyers got one back. Claude Giroux’s shot hit the post, but Couturier slammed in the rebound for his 30th of the season.The Red Wings restored their two-goal advantage at 9:57. Svechnikov corralled a loose puck and zipped it by Mrazek, who was then replaced by Alex Lyon. Mrazek stopped 16 of 19 shots before Lyon made 11 saves in relief.It was Mrazek’s first appearance in Detroit since the Feb. 19 trade that sent him to Philadelphia.”Not the way I wanted to end the game,” Mrazek said. ”I should have had that second goal.”We gave them momentum. We gave them three goals in the second period.”Read pulled the Flyers back within one when his shot found its way past Howard through traffic 7:46 into the third. Gostisbehere tied it on a Philadelphia power play at 9:40 Jakub Voracek Jersey Kids , wiring a wrist shot over Howard’s glove-side shoulder.Larkin’s quick shot from the slot put Detroit back in front at 14:06, but just 28 seconds later Konecny tied it when his shot crossed the goal line a split second before the net was dislodged.”The second period was God-awful for us,” Gostisbehere said. ”We were OK in the first, but we were terrible in the second.”We knew they had lost 10 in a row, so they were going to be fragile. If we could get one in the third, we had a good chance of getting a couple more, but we can’t show up in the third period and expect to win a game.”NOTES: Glendening’s goal was Detroit’s eighth short-handed this season and the 10th given up by Philadelphia. … Flyers LW Michael Raffl (lower body) missed his first game of the season. .. With three assists, Giroux moved past Eric Lindros (659 points) into fifth place on the Flyers’ career scoring list.UP NEXTPredators: Host the New York Rangers on Thursday night.Red Wings: Host the Washington Capitals on Thursday night.— CALGARY, Alberta — Erik Karlsson made a huge impact upon his return to the lineup for the San Jose Sharks on Saturday.The 28-year-old defenseman from Landsbro, Sweden, would like nothing more than to carry his momentum into New Year’s Eve when his Sharks (21-12-7) take on the Calgary Flames (23-12-4) in a battle of the top two teams in the Pacific Division at the Scotiabank Saddledome.“We have a tough stretch coming up here the next few games,” said Karlsson after tallying a goal and three assists to help lead the Sharks to a 7-4 road victory over the Edmonton Oilers on Saturday. “We’re going to have to play at the top of our level to be able to compete with the teams that we’re playing.Article continues below ...“Now, we’ve just got to go into Calgary and have the mentality that we’re going to win that game Youth Jordan Weal Jersey , too, and play to the best of our ability and clean some things up from (Saturday) and take the good things with us.”Karlsson sat out San Jose’s previous two games as a result of being suspended for an illegal check to the head of Los Angeles Kings forward Austin Wagner in the second period of a 3-2 overtime loss at home on Dec. 22.“It’s nice to be back,” said Karlsson, who has put up three goals and 27 assists in 30 games with the Sharks this season after playing his first nine NHL campaigns with the Ottawa Senators. “It’s never fun to be out of the lineup, especially for the reason that I was out for. Sometimes it’s good to watch the games from afar, too. You figure a few things out. I was excited to get back (in the lineup) and I did everything I can to stay in it.”San Jose coach Peter DeBoer was also happy to have Karlsson back on the blue line for the Sharks.“You can see his impact on the game, on our team, on the players around him,” DeBoer said. “You take him for granted a little bit. When he’s out, you realize the hole there is there. Every week he’s getting more comfortable here.”Meanwhile, the Flames will be looking to bounce back following a 3-2 overtime setback at home to the surging Vancouver Canucks on Saturday, two days following a 4-1 road win over the Winnipeg Jets.“I thought we faded a little bit as the game went along, didn’t have the same jump Scott Laughton Jersey , but we skated much better here tonight than we did in Winnipeg and I expect us to skate a lot better Monday, too,” Calgary coach Bill Peters said following the OT loss to the Canucks.Despite the loss, the Flames still sit tied atop the Western Conference standings at 50 points with the Jets (24-12-2), who have a game in hand.“We’ve played a lot of good hockey this year, but there’s a long way to go and as a group we feel like we’ve let it slip over the last few games,” Calgary captain Mark Giordano told the team website. “We’ve got to get back to details, be a lot sharper on the defensive side of things and we’ll be fine.“We’ve put ourselves in good position. Now, we either let the pack make up ground and catch us over the next 20 or we ramp up, take off and solidify what we’ve worked for to get to this point. We’re looking to solidify — to take off.”

laiyongcai92  
laiyongcai92

things are already taking
Los Angeles Kings goalie

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz