ModernMusic.de

SANTA CLARA, Calif.

#1 von jinshuiqian0713 , 13.07.2018 09:59

SANTA CLARA, Calif. Billy Price Bengals Jersey . -- San Francisco 49ers tight end Vernon Davis and rookie safety Eric Reid were together in the Candlestick Park locker room, slightly groggy after each suffered a concussion during Sundays 10-9 loss to the Carolina Panthers. "We sat there watching the game on television," Davis said. "It was frustrating because we wanted to be out there." Two days later, both players are optimistic about returning in time to play the Saints in New Orleans this week. "Im doing fine, feeling great," Davis said. "All I can do is to wait for the doctors to tell me what I can do next." Davis and Reid each sustained their second concussion, with Davis getting hurt last year. He says its difficult trying to balance between playing all out and being concerned with his health. "You have to be concerned with your health, but you cant really think about it," Davis said. "Its a tough spot to be in. Concussions are one of the big ones. Sometimes youre ready to make contact with someone and youre thinking about your head." Davis was injured midway through the second quarter, as the 49ers were driving for a score. He went up for a pass from Colin Kaepernick and hit the ground hard on what was ruled an incomplete pass. The 49ers settled for a field goal to make it 9-0. Reid suffered his concussion when he tackled Carolinas Mike Tolbert following a 17-yard pass reception midway through the third quarter. "Im feeling fine," he said before heading off. He nodded when asked about what was expected of him this week. Davis said he did a little weightlifting, rode a stationary ride and attended meetings. "My memory was good. I remembered everything," he said. "My balance was OK." David and Reid will have to pass a contact test on Thursday or Friday before being cleared to play. Second-year tight end Garrett Celek said hes taking things day by day after sustaining a hamstring injury less than six minutes into the loss. He missed the remainder of the game. Celek strained his hamstring during a punt return with 9:18 remaining in the first quarter. "It was a freak thing," he said. "It didnt feel right. This is the first time something like this has happened. I dont know how my body is going to respond." Celek tried to stretch it out by running around and getting in his stance. "It was sore and the doctors didnt want to risk anything and they told me to sit out," Celek said. "Right now I still dont know the extent of it." NOTES: The 49ers released WR Kyle Williams. ... The team also waived CB Perrish Cox and activated LB Nick Moody, a rookie safety and linebacker out of Florida State. ... RB LaMichael James said he was ready to step in and return kicks in Williams absence. "I feel like I can be a huge asset," he said. "Ill leave it up to coaches and Ill do whatever they want me to do." ... S Eric Wright fielded some kicks along James during practice. "Its fun to go back and catch a few balls," Wright said. "I want to be prepared and ready to maximize my opportunities. I grew up playing offence and Im used to having the ball in my hands." Billy Price Jersey . Detroits powerful offence made that unnecessary. Scherzer allowed two hits and struck out seven, and the Tigers backed their star right-hander with three early homers in an 8-1 victory over the Tampa Bay Rays on Thursday night. Sam Hubbard Jersey . -- Terrelle Pryor took the opening snap of the game, put the ball in Darren McFaddens belly and saw LaMarr Woodley crash down. http://www.bengalsauthenticproshop.com/Customized/ . Mesoraco hurt his hamstring while scoring from second in Friday nights 5-4 loss at Atlanta. Chapman was hit by a line drive during an exhibition game on March 19, breaking his nose and a bone above his left eye. The left-hander looked strong while throwing 43 pitches in batting practice before Saturday nights game against the Braves.ST. JOHNS, N.L. -- Brandon Pirri, Mike Hoffman and Joe Whitney combined for 8 points, carrying much of the offensive punch for the American Hockey League All-Stars in a 7-2 rout over visiting Farjestad BK in Wednesday nights AHL All-Star game. Hoffman said their line found instant chemistry due to the players having a similar playing style. "Were all offensive-minded players so when you throw us guys together we can usually (play well) together quickly," he said. "Its nice to play in an all-star game." Pirri scored twice and added an assist, while Hoffman added a goal and two assists, Ryan Strome scored two goals, and Ben Street and Travis Morin also scored for the All-Stars. Pirri won the games MVP honour. Pirri, a Chicago Blackhawks prospect, credited the atmosphere of the game and his linemates for his MVP performance. "It was a lot of fun tonight," Pirri said. "My linemates played a big part in it. It was a lot of fun and a great experience. It was about fun today and keeping up with good habits. We had a lot of speed there and it worked out well, we found chemistry early." The All-Stars carried a 4-goal lead after the first period. "You never know when youre going to get into situations like that," Hoffman said. "We wanted to come out hard and we had a good, strong start." Magnum Nygren and Rickard Wallin replied for Farjestad BK. The AHL All-Stars opened the scoring at the 8:43 mark of the first period,, as Joe Whitney made a backhand pass across the crease to Hoffman, who tapped the puck into a wide-open net. Cincinnati Bengals Jerseys. Strome capitalized on a turnover in the slot and scored on a quick wristshot, catching Farjestad BK goalie Frederik Pettersson-Wentzel unprepared at the 10:08 mark of the first period. That made it 2-0 for the All-Stars. The All-Stars added another when Jason Jaffray found Street wide-open with a pass from behind the net. Street one-timed a wrister high blocker at the 12:00 mark of the first period. With 1:23 left in the first, Morin tipped home a Cody Goloubef slapshot from the point for the All-Stars to make it 4-0. Both teams switched goalies at the 11:32 mark of the second period. The All-Stars put in Dustin Tokarski, while Farjestad BK put in Pekka Tuokkola. Pirri added to the lead, scoring on a quick move on a breakaway before burying a shot blocker side 8:51 into the second period. Twenty-five seconds into the period, Nygren fired a point shot through heavy traffic to get Farjestad BK on the board. Pirri added another goal, finishing off a Hoffman backhand pass across the crease 3:20 into the third period. Farjestad BK made it a 6-2 game when Wallin tipped a point shot into the net at the 8:45 mark of the third. Strome drove to the net, made a toe-drag and scored with a quick wrist shot with 1:53 left in the game. Jake Allen made 14 saves for the All-Stars, while Tokarski saved 20. Pettersson-Wentzel stopped 13, and Tuokkola saved 10. Cheap Jerseys Online Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

jinshuiqian0713  
jinshuiqian0713
Evergreen

PITTSBURGH -- If Pittsburgh Penguins rookie defenceman Olli Maatta was nervous, it certainly didnt show.
CLEVELAND -- As shot after shot dropped through the net, it became clear LeBron James was going to have one of those special nig

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz