ModernMusic.de

there was some talk about the future of Seattle Seahawks head coach P

#1 von panxing18 , 06.03.2019 07:03

Entering the 2018 season Delano Hill Color Rush Jersey , on the back of a failure to make the playoffs last year, ete Carroll, whose contract was set to expire at the end of the 2019 season. Could the oldest coach in the league be on his way out if the team falls apart? Will he retire?Well the team didn’t fall apart. Seattle is in the playoffs as of Sunday night’s win over the Kansas City Chiefs, and Carroll’s contract has just been extended through the 2021 season.The team announced the news on Monday.As far as the money? He’ll be one of the highest paid coaches in the league.The greatest head coach in Seahawks history will be 70 years old when 2021 rolls around. He’s led this franchise to two Super Bowl appearances, a Super Bowl win, and winning records in all but two of his nine seasons here. Next step is obviously to work on Russell Wilson’s contract Earl Thomas Color Rush Jersey , which does end after 2019. Seaside Chats is back with another episode and this time I’m joined by our own Mookie Alexander. If you don’t already know, Mookie is also a managing editor at SB Nation’s wildly popular MMA blog Bloody Elbow and you can follow him on Twitter for stuff on both the Seahawks and fighting. But today, we’re focus on the Seattle Seahawks and the NFL playoffs.We discuss how Mookie’s Enemy Reaction series got started, preview the Seahawks and Cardinals Week 17 matchup, look ahead to either the Dallas Cowboys or Chicago Bears in the wild card round, and breakdown the NFC and AFC playoff picture. The show is available at Patreon to supporters at the $2/month level. I’ve regularly been able to put out 8-10 podcasts per month including weekly previews with guests like Mina Kimes J.R. Sweezy Color Rush Jersey , Danny Kelly, and Danny O’neil and instant reaction recaps right after each game with John Morgan.EPISODE AVAILABLE HEREThis week I’ll also give away a Footbottle to a random Patreon supporter. Yes, a Footbottle is exactly what it sounds like: A bottle inside of a football. I have one and I literally do use it all the time. Email your pick for Super Bowl champion to SBNFieldGulls@Gmail.com and I’ll choose a winner at random next week. You can choose anyone or anything to be the Super Bowl winner, I just need that email.

panxing18  
panxing18

the Clippers closed to 62-53
As the Green Bay Packers and Chicago Bears renew the NFL’s oldest

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz