ModernMusic.de

It appears as though the UFC is taking a stand against disgruntled lightweight Nate Diaz.

#1 von jinshuiqian0713 , 13.07.2018 09:56

It appears as though the UFC is taking a stand against disgruntled lightweight Nate Diaz. Marcus Davenport Saints Jersey . In Tuesdays updated rankings on the organizations website, Diaz was removed from his post as the sixth-ranked lightweight and no longer appears anywhere on the list. MMAFighting.coms Ariel Helwani is reporting UFC officials said the company labels fighters as "active" and if they dont fall under that designation they are ineligible to appear in the rankings. The twist is that Diaz last fought just six months ago, scoring a knockout victory over now eighth-ranked Gray Maynard at "The Ultimate Fighter 18" finale in November. It seems as though his inactivity is a result of recent complaints over his contract. Since his win over Maynard, Diaz frequently voiced his displeasure via Twitter, often requesting to be released by the UFC through social media. UFC president Dana White responded in March saying that Diaz "just signed a new contract that he was happy with a month ago." The situation came to a head when Diaz finally spoke in early April, unleashing a tirade about his paychecks to MMAFighting, claiming he didnt want to fight for "funny money". "They need to be about more money. My contract is all (expletive) up. I want to be paid like these other fighters. Im over here getting chump change," he said. "At this point, theyre paying all my partners and other people I train with are getting real money, and its too embarrassing for me to even fight again for the money theyre paying me. So they can either pay me or let me go. Im with that." At this point it can be assumed Diaz will remain off the list until he his booked again, which may be sooner than later after White told reports at UFC 172 that Diaz had apparently reached out to UFC matchmaker Joe Silva. "Nate said hes ready to fight," White said, "so, he told Joe to call him." DeMario Davis Saints Jersey .Mallais and his team out of Saint John defeated James Grattan 5-4 in Fredericton.The 2015 Tim Hortons Brier from Feb. Natrell Jamerson Saints Jersey . Maximilian Arnold put Wolfsburg ahead in the eighth minute, when the stationary Fallou Diagne allowed him to guide Patrick Ochs cross beyond the helpless Freiburg goalkeeper, and Ivica Olic doubled the lead three minutes later after Luiz Gustavo did well to set him up. http://www.officialsaintslockroom.com/kurt-coleman-saints-jersey/ . The 24-year-old Raley was 0-2 with a 9.00 ERA for Chicago in his first two career starts after being called up from Iowa on Aug. 7. He was optioned to Iowa on Monday after losing 3-0 to Cincinnati in Chicago on Sunday.Vancouver, BC (SportsNetwork.com) - Joni Ortios first start of the season was a memorable one, as the 23-year-old netminder shut out the Vancouver Canucks and carried the Calgary Flames to a 1-0 victory -- the clubs first over its Pacific Division rival in nearly two years. Ortio was recalled from Adirondack of the AHL on Friday and gave Jonas Hiller the night off. He was peppered with 36 shots and, with the help of the post on several occasions, denied every one of them. Mikael Backlund provided the game-winning goal on Calgarys first shot. The Flames, who came in 0-3-0 in the new year, had dropped nine straight against the Canucks, their previous win coming on Mar. 3, 2013. Eddie Lack saved all but one of the 23 shots he faced in the loss. It took 5:38 for the Flames to record their first shot, but they made it count. A turnover in the neutral zone resulted in a rush the other way,, and David Jones fed Backlund in front for his fourth goal of the season. Cameron Meredith Saints Jersey. The Canucks had a goal disallowed with 4:29 remaining in the second when it was ruled Henrik Sedin knocked the puck in with a high stick. Vancouver, which did not have a power play the entire game, only recorded eight shots in the third period after keeping Ortio busy with 28 over the first two. The best chance came in the final minute with Lack pulled, but Ortio secured a loose puck in the crease just in time. Game Notes Ortio went 4-4-0 in nine games with Calgary late last season ... Vancouver went 2-3-0 on its five-game homestand ... Flames defenseman Mark Giordano and Canucks forward Radim Vrbata were both named to the All-Star Game on Saturday, while Flames rookie forward Johnny Gaudreau was chosen to participate in the skills competition. Cheap Jerseys Online Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

jinshuiqian0713  
jinshuiqian0713
Evergreen

Neither the Ottawa Senators or Minnesota Wild are happy with their efforts from Tuesday night
Nik Stauskas is clearly one of the most gifted shooters in this years NBA draft, but that talent didnt come without hard work an

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz