ModernMusic.de

Blake Bortles Jersey

#1 von huangjian123 , 06.03.2019 02:46

The Jacksonville Jaguars reportedly had Kirk Cousins as their top target to fix the quarterback position this past offseason but were “unwilling” to pay what it would take to get him here.That’s according to Jason La Canfora of CBS Sports Cheap A. J. Cann Jersey , who said the Jaguars were ready to pay somewhere “in the range of the $20 million to $24 million” but when his price tag went up to closer to $30 million per year they backed out.Cousins went on to sign a three-year, $84 million deal with the Vikings.So, instead of going from $24 million to $28 million per year, we saved some money to trot Bortles out there who is having the worst season of his career Womens Marcell Dareus Jersey , suffering a benching for the first time in his career during a Week 7 matchup against the Houston Texans at home last week.Meanwhile, Cousins has 14 touchdowns and three interceptions through seven games and averages 7.2 yards per attempt and over 300 yards per game for the NFC North leading Minnesota Vikings.Go Jaguars. If you watched the CBS NFL pregame show on Sunday prior to kickoff, you saw a kind of weird pseudo-report from Jason La Canfora about Jacksonville Jaguars VP of football Tom Coughlin thinking about taking over as the head coach in 2019. This was amid all the uncertainty of who will be back after the disaster of the 2018 season.When I saw this, I immediately panned it because you could tell that La Canfora was kind of just connecting dots and trying to read too much into... well really I guess jokes made by people like CBS Sports’ Pete Prisco Youth Dede Westbrook Jersey , who often makes a crack about Coughlin coming down from the booth to coach the team.Our own Jon Kurland kind of did his own “this is why this is bullshit” over the weekend, which I agree with. On Monday however, La Canfora agreed to join Mid-Day Chalk on 1010XL with Rick Ballou, Lauren Rew Youth Blake Bortles Jersey , and a filling in James Coleman. It uh... did not go well for Jason, to put it nicely. Just listen for yourself below and for when Coleman lands the coup de gras.La Canfora ultimately ends the interview and hangs up, asking the hosts to lose his number. I’ve seen some people call the hosts unprofessional for asking La Canfora to reveal his sources, which is kind of a journalistic faux paux Womens Donte Moncrief Jersey , but they don’t actually ask him that. They moreso ask if the talk is coming from inside the building or outside the building, presumably because they actually have sources in the building and know it’s not true.

huangjian123  
huangjian123

New Zealand and Australia will battle for Rugby's
Dede Westbrook Jersey

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz