ModernMusic.de

Aaron Lynch Jersey

#1 von chenyan94 , 05.03.2019 07:17

1) What the New England Patriots have done during the Bill Belichick/Tom Brady era is incredible. I get the fatigue many NFL fans have with them Tarik Cohen Color Rush Jersey , but as a gigantic Chicago Bulls fans during the Phil Jackson/Michael Jordan era, I can see both sides to watching a dominating run. Cheering on the Bulls during that time was so rewarding. We got to watch greatness on a daily basis. As good as Jordan was, those teams were all so fun to root for. Scottie Pippen was the only other constant on Chicago’s championship teams, but those six squads had plenty of other guys that helped them achieve their rings. As Bulls fans we have a special place in our memories for Horace Grant, John Paxson (pre running the Bulls), Steve Kerr, Dennis Rodman, Cliff Levingston, Stacey King, Toni Kukoc, John Salley, etc.And I’d imagine it’s similar for Patriots fans. Brady is in the G.O.A.T. discussion, but Pats’ fans must have fond memories of Kevin Faulk, Richard Seymour, Deion Branch, Tedy Bruschi, Shane Vereen, Dont’a Hightower, Chris Long, and all those other players that helped their franchise to six Super Bowl wins in nine tries. 2) I mentioned Brady is in the G.O.A.T. discussion, and not the clear cut G.O.A.T., because you can’t discount what Joe Montana did during his time. Montana went 4 for 4 in Super Bowls with the San Francisco 49ers, and in a much different era his passing numbers in those games hold up even today. His career 127.8 passer rating in Super Bowls is still the best of all time. Even if you take Brady’s four best performances and calculate the passer rating from only them (106.4) https://www.thebearsfanshop.com/James-Daniels-Jersey , he’s still far short of Montana’s Super Bowl greatness.I’m not saying Brady isn’t the greatest of all time, but I’m not saying he is either. 3) Where did all this Julian Edelman for the Hall of Fame nonsense start?Edelman is a damn good player, but at no time during his career was he ever considered one of the best wide receivers in the game. He was an important piece to three Super Bowl champions, but he’s also a 0 time All Pro and a 0 time Pro Bowler. 4) Los Angeles Rams head coach Sean McVay is still a damn good football coach, and he’ll have his team back at it, but he matched wits with the best and came up short. “There really is no other way to put it, I’m pretty numb right now, but definitely I got outcoached,” McVay said. “I didn’t do enough for our football team.”5) McVay’s first offseason task will be to take the training wheels off his quarterback, Jared Goff. From Sports Illustrated; If Goff can’t get to a point where he can make all the necessary adjustments on his own, the Rams may want to think about finding a new QB.6) The Oakland Raiders are expected to become the Las Vegas Raiders for the 2020 season, but the latest talk is they might play their home games in 2019 in San Francisco. Their lease is up at the Oakland Coliseum and they need a “home” for this year, so they are talking to the San Francisco Giants about playing their home games at Oracle Park.Their new Vegas stadium will be a combo for them and for UNLV, so why not just play their 2019 games at the current UNLV home stadium, Sam Boyd Stadium to get a jump start on the Vegas market?EDIT: Not in San Fran...7) It’s possible we’ll see a veteran QB shuffle this offseason as rumors are circulating that theDolphins are going to get rid of Ryan Tannehill and the Bengals are parting ways with Andy Dalton. The Giants may move on from Eli Manning and the Ravens may be ready to trade Joe Flacco. Also with the Eagles picking up the option on Nick Foles, they are likely to trade him away too. EDIT: And then this happened...8) Speaking of Eagle QBs, the latest news about about Carson Wentz doesn’t paint the young player in the best light with anonymous players reported to have called Wentz “egotistical,” “selfish,” and “uncompromising,” and that he plays “favorites,” doesn’t like to be “questioned,” needs to “practice what he preaches,” and fails “to take accountability.” This recent Philly Voice article also says that players like Foles more than Wentz. This should be a fun offseason in Philadelphia. 9) We’ll be bringing you guys a lot of draft coverage in the coming weeks Aaron Lynch Jersey , and part of that will be our Mocking the Mocks series where we look at a mock draft from an NFL analyst and, well, mock it. This latest three rounder from the NFL Networks’ Chad Reuter has the Chicago Bears going in an unexpected direction. Admittedly, I haven’t done a ton of digging into the draft yet, but I do know what the Bears need and I wouldn’t have wide receiver anywhere near the top of that list. Perhaps Ryan Pace would have McLaurin so high atop his board that he’d be the best player available, but I’m not mocking a wide out to the Bears with their first pick in the 2019 draft. 10) There were conflicting rumors/reports over the weekend as to which teams would be playing in the 2019 season opener for the NFL’s 100 Year celebration. One report had it being a rematch of one of the conference championship games with the Super Bowl winning team deciding which, meaning it’d be the Patriots vs. the Kansas City Chiefs. The NFL has traditionally gone with the Super Bowl champs in that Thursday prime time slot, but with the 100th season celebration taking place they might go a different route. The other report was that it’d be the Chicago Bears vs. the Green Bay Packers from Soldier Field to kick off the 2019 season. Since this is also the Bears’ 100th season, the celebratory tie-in makes sense. I’d imagine that the Bears would be allowed to pick their home opponent for their own 100th year anniversary — much like the Packers did a year ago — and I’d expect they’d want a piece of the Pack. Robert says every time I write one of these we lose. “No iconic wins against the Dolphins”? None once more. “Our last chance to beat Tom Brady”? Stopped at the 1. “The Lions are arrogant punks who keep beating us, and hot damn it’s enough already”? Got that one right at least, but The Prophecy sunk no sooner than I put finger tip to keyboard.Well I’m back at it and I surely don’t care. You know why? Because this Bears team fills me with confidence. The purest kind. The kind that comes without internal backlash that then makes me jittery because my confidence feels too high.This confidence builds on itself. This confidence is making me confident. And it is making me say one thing to myself this week and one thing only:Let’s beat the Pack and clinch this damn division.The last time we had a “Holy moly we’re actually really good now” season was 2005, and at that time in my life I leaned toward the Steady Progression mindset, whereby as a fan I wanted to feel the full arch of a team’s rise. I wanted the “Oh wow we’re here!” season AND the “WE ARE THE GREATEST” season and then I wanted the “Let’s defend this thing” season and maybe even the “We must recapture our glory” season.But pining for delayed success is a fool’s nostalgia, as I rightly learned that year. Since then, I’ve been an all-in-when-the-time-is-upon-us fan.The time is upon us.The levels of success in this 2018 season have snuck up on me. I thought we would be good, but I didn’t know we’d be this good. Even when we got Mack (and let’s all say it again and again: WE GOT MACK!!) I don’t think I truly knew that we were going to be in a position this early to wrap the division.Part of that is because of the struggles of the Vikings, Packers and Lions. But part of that is us. Here’s how I described it in our Cold Takes column this week:It might not feel like it (or perhaps it does), but we are in the midst of our second longest postseason drought in franchise history. Seven seasons without making the playoffs. The longest drought was the 13 seasons from 1964 (the year after we won the NFL championship) to 1976 (Year 2 of Walter). But of course in 1964 all we had was one championship game for a postseason, meaning only two teams made the playoffs. By ‘76, the NFL and AFL had merged and we now had a more proper postseason, though that was still only four teams per conference.In the 16-game schedule (since ‘77) and/or in the wild card era (since 1990), the run from 2011 to the present is our longest playoff drought. We haven’t even had a whiff of the postseason since the doomed conclusion of 2013.The last time we clinched the division was Dec. 20, 2010 Kevin White Color Rush Jersey , in Minnesota to play the Vikings, a 40-14 whupping that included Devin Hester breaking Brian Mitchell’s combined KR/PR touchdowns record and Corey Wootton ending Brett Favre’s career.That’s how long ago we were last in the playoffs: Brett Favre was on the field.Brian Urlacher was too. They’re both in the Hall of Fame now.Football heroes of 2010 have been immortalized in bronze more recently than we’ve made the playoffs.I know I’ve said this before and not always been successful, but again, I don’t really care: this ends now. It ends with us finishing the job that we started Week 1 on the Packers. It ends with us breaking 12’s spell on us. It ends with cheers at Soldier Field, with the most exuberant Club Dub that’s ever been Dubbed.It ends with hats.It ends Sunday.This division is ours.Let’s go out and take it.---Jack M Silverstein is Windy City Gridiron’s Bears historian, and author of “How The GOAT Was Built: 6 Life Lessons From the 1996 Chicago Bulls.” He is the proprietor of Chicago sports history Instagram “A Shot on Ehlo.” Say hey at @readjack.---Okay, it’s fun fact time. Here are three:The aforementioned Bears-Vikings clinch game had two other historical wrinkles, other than Hester’s record-breaking day. First, it was played at TCF Bank Stadium, the home field of the University of Minnesota, because the Metrodome’s roof had collapsed earlier that week. Second, this was the final game of Brett Favre’s career, which ended on the first career sack of then-rookie Corey Wootton. Here are links to both Favre and Wootton telling the story of that sack, which included Favre being jostled awake by a team employee as he snored on the field.The last time the Bears clinched the division against the Packers was Christmas Day, 2005, a 24-17 win at Lambeau. This game completed our first season sweep of the Pack since 1991.Weirdly, six of our last seven division clinching games have come against division foes: the Vikings in ‘87, ‘06 and ‘10, the Lions in ‘88 and ‘90, and the Packers in ‘05. We clinched the division in ‘01 against the Jags, but we had already clinched a playoff spot a few weeks prior, which we did against Central-division foe Tampa Bay. That means Sunday could give us another division clinch against a division rival.

chenyan94  
chenyan94

Greg Olsen Jersey
Randy Gregory Jersey

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz