ModernMusic.de

Sky Sports News producer Gemma Davies has been based with the England squad during Euro 2016 and in the final instalment of her

#1 von jinshuiqian0713 , 13.07.2018 09:54

Sky Sports News producer Gemma Davies has been based with the England squad during Euro 2016 and in the final instalment of her blog she looks back on her time in France and ahead to a well-earned rest. Travis Shaw Brewers Jersey . As Euro 2016 comes to an end, so too does Sky Sports News HQs time in France.Little did Team England realise when we watched Roy Hodgsons side beat Portugal 1-0 at Wembley on June 2, we would be watching two teams who would go on to under-perform in the tournament group stages, but one that would go on to be crowned champions of Europe. Id like to think the Sky teams at the Euros were reflective of Frances run in the tournament (excluding defeat in the biggest game of all). Consistent, got the job done, crowd pleasing on occasion, great team spirit, and with the ability to make changes when things werent going to plan.Just like Didier Deschamps had to shake things up when his side went 1-0 down to the Republic of Ireland in the last 16, Team Skys plans had to change when England made their early exit, and also when Wales reached their first ever semi-final.I was based with Nick Collins as Englands producer, but had been on loan to Team Northern Ireland for a couple of days when they faced Wales in Paris. Once Englands exit was confirmed with defeat to Iceland in Nice, SSNHQ did some reshuffling and we relocated to Bordeaux to join up with our German and Italian colleagues for their quarter-final. Road trip from Dinard to Lyon with Team Wales However, as Wales quarter-final approached, the realisation set in that a Home Nation could be in the semi-finals and more resources would be needed. So a back-up plan was executed for us to leave Bordeaux to join up with Team Wales should Chris Colemans side beat Belgium.I will confess that as Wales firstly equalised against Belgium, and then took the lead, a tiny part of me thought about the logistical issues that victory would cause.The win meant we left Bordeaux at lunchtime the next day and embarked on a cross-country tour of France. We got the train from Bordeaux to Paris, a car back to our base in Chantilly and packed up all of our things and stayed one more night in Englands Euro 2016 home, before driving the six hours to the Welsh base in Dinard in Brittany the next morning.We kept ourselves entertained on the car journey with a Wales playlist we put together including Manic Street Preachers, Catatonia and Stereophonics. Nick Collins talks with SSNHQs German colleagues before the quarter final between Germany and Italy in Bordeaux My travelling wasnt done as I was packed off on loan again, this time to the Welsh team of Geraint Hughes and cameraman Gagey. An eight-hour journey from Dinard to Lyon was filled with singalongs, podcasts, service station sandwiches and catching up on my soaps on my iPad. Dont let anyone tell you life on the road is glamorous.We had to do the same journey in reverse after Wales were knocked out by Portugal, except the singalongs didnt have the same cheery optimism about them as on the way down. It was when I returned to be reunited with Nick and cameraman Ben that they pointed out that I was the curse of the Home Nations. When working with England, Northern Ireland and Wales I had seen them all being knocked out of the competition as soon as I worked with them in the knockout stages...perhaps I was also the curse of the hosts in the final too! Sky Sports News HQ crew outside Stade de France ahead of Euro 2016 final Ive been away from home for just over five weeks, and whilst there are things I am excited to come home to, this tournament has given us all lots of memories and great experiences. I nicknamed our crew my France Family when we got here, and thats exactly the relationship you have with people you spend this time with. Even if that does mean the occasional cross word like siblings would have!Id say my Euro 2016 experience was summarised perfectly by a French waiter serving us lunch before we started our matchday lives on the day of the final. Ive become accustomed to a baguette (or two), and no meal would be complete without a serving of du pain. This was acknowledged by the waiter, who observed: Its unusual to see an English lady eat so much bread. I think thats my cue to go on a detox now Im home... Paul Molitor Jersey . - The Chicago Bears have agreed to a one-year contract with free-agent centre Brian de la Puente. Eric Thames Jersey .ca/CurlingSkins - with the Top 16 curlers earning a ticket to Banff, Alta. to compete in the TRAVELERS ALL-STAR CURLING SKINS GAME Presented by Pintys, running Jan. http://www.baseballbrewersofficial.com/wily-peralta-jersey-c-13/ . The appointment of Boullier continues the behind-the-scenes restructuring at McLaren, who recently brought back former team principal Ron Dennis as its new chief executive.MADRID, Spain -- Cristiano Ronaldo will miss Real Madrids visit to Real Sociedad on Saturday, with his team in third place as the Spanish league reaches its conclusion. Madrid coach Carlo Ancelotti says he will rest Ronaldo, who is "tired and little worn down," after he left Wednesdays 3-0 victory over Borussia Dortmund with pain in his lefft knee. Paul Molitor Brewers Jersey. Madrid trails leader Atletico Madrid by three points and second-place Barcelona by two points with seven rounds to go. The match at Anoeta stadium against sixth-place Sociedad is arguably the most difficult match left for Madrid, which plays four more games at home and two more away at Celta Vigo and Valladolid. Cheap Jerseys Online Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

jinshuiqian0713  
jinshuiqian0713
Evergreen

Nik Stauskas is clearly one of the most gifted shooters in this years NBA draft, but that talent didnt come without hard work an
A couple of teams coming off disappointing efforts in their respective season openers get together tonight as the Montreal Aloue

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz