ModernMusic.de

www.officialpatriotslockerroom.com

#1 von hong wei , 25.02.2019 06:45

Tom Brady has made it well known he wants to continue playing in the NFL into his mid-to-late 40’s. And with a chance to win his sixth Super Bowl ring next Sunday against the Los Angeles Rams Antonio Garcia Jersey , his future plans remain unchanged. In an interview with ESPN’s Jeff Darlington, Brady said there is “zero” chance Super Bowl 53 will be his last game played.At the age of 41, Brady has showed no signs of slowing down. A year after an MVP campaign, Brady and co. bested the leagues MVP favorite in the AFC Championship Game to reach his ninth Super Bowl.In what many considered a “down” year for Brady, in which had analyst across the nation proclaiming he was “falling off a cliff” or had a “noodle arm”, Brady completed 65.8 percent of his passes for 4,355 yards, 29 touchdowns, 11 interceptions, and a 97.7 passer rating.So why would Brady retire? His TB12 method has kept him pliable and healthy, all while he’s proved to still be one of the leagues elite quarterbacks. And just ask the Kansas City Chiefs, there’s no better quarterback in crunch time.Brady often discussed the topic last offseason, and shared in an interview with Oprah Winfrey that retirement is coming “sooner rather than later”.“I think about it more now than I used to. I think I’m seeing that there’s definitely an end coming, sooner rather than later Dont'a Hightower Jersey ,” Brady told Winfrey. “As long as I’m still loving it. As long as I’m loving the training and preparation and willing to make the commitment.”In an ESPN Instagram post that followed about the subject, Brady responded in the comments by writing “Cuarenta y cinco,” which is 45 in Spanish.With Super Bowl 53 in the near future, Brady likely isn't focused too much on retirement. He has the Patriots in their third straight Super Bowl, and nobody would be surprised if they made it four next year.A sample of the interview with Darlington and Brady can be seen here: Another day, another perplexing mystery of the universe solved, and for once, the answer isn’t “ALIENS”.(Don’t take it personally, George. I still believe.)When you’ve been building your own legend from almost going undrafted for as long as Tom Brady has, you’re bound to rack up nickname after nickname in the process, especially as society’s sense of humor evolves over the years. Not to mention that sports dorks really, really like alliteration, so you get stuff like this:Ah, Tom Terrific. That’s some 101-proof nostalgia right there Authentic Joe Thuney Jersey Salute to Service , before everybody hated New England and decided we were the combined scum of the Evil Empire New York Yankees and the Iceland Junior National hockey team from Mighty Ducks 2 because the Patriots figured out that if you trot out 5 wide receivers against a base defense, there’s probably going to be some mismatches. Ah, simpler times, when iPods only played music and Justin Timberlake ruled the land, my friends.Anyway, for as much as my fellow nerds and I here at the Pulpit use Pro Football Reference for any and all nerd-related foozeball research, the one part of Brady’s page that never ceased to grind my gears was that “The Pharoah” nickname. The rest of them all make sense, and I honestly assumed that “Sir” was someone with a sense of humor at PFR adding it in there after that Seth Wickersham ESPN “bomb” that said Brady supposedly got Fight-Club-level-pissed if rookies didn’t call him “Sir”.Which, yeah, that’s totally the vibe in these videos where Brady’s acting like he’s the regional manager. You just keep doing you, ESPN.Meanwhile, the heck is “The Pharoah” supposed to mean? For as much as the word “literally” has been callously abused over the last couple years, the word “Pharoah” has literally never been used in reference to TB12, ever. Not on broadcasts Limited Brandon Bolden Jersey , not in interviews, not in Madden, not even in the player introductions where players can get away with saying their high school or Hogwarts or Ball So Hard University.*SI’s Robert Klemko pulls up in a Corvette convertible*“You guys got a mystery that needs solving?”And solve it he did! Buried in Klemko’s Sports Illustrated article about how Brady cares about Pro Bowls approximately as much as he cares about getting Patriot of the Week, former Patriots middle linebacker and violent run-thumper Brandon Spikes finally cracked the code:(warning: if you’re going to the gym today, read this BEFORE you take your pre-workout energy supplement, combining the two could be more power than one human can control)Hey, like they said in another cinematic classic of our generation, “Heroes get remembered, but legends never die”.(also, gratuitous plug: if YOU have a blog, Pro Football Reference has a player link tool that lets you hit just one button and all the players in your story automatically get linked to their stats page. It’s legit!)

hong wei  
hong wei

www.officialpatriotslockerroom.com
www.vikingsauthorizedshops.com

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz