ModernMusic.de

. Meanwhile

#1 von jinshuiqian0713 , 23.02.2019 06:55

Danny Drinkwater insists he is ready to take his club form onto the international stage and make a late push for a place in England’s Euro 2016 squad. Nike Shox China Wholesale . The midfielder has been a reliable presence in the heart of Leicesters table-topping team this season, and believes he can make the necessary adjustments to adapt to international football in time for this summers tournament in France.Ive been given a small chance here to show what Im capable of, so it is up to me to take it, Drinkwater told the media at a press conference at St Georges Park, having taken part in his first training session with the England senior team. Obviously international football is different, I understand that, but its just about doing your job, screening the defence, and as the ball turns over youve got to keep it. Im looking forward to the challenge.Respectfully acknowledging the competition for places in central midfield, with the likes of Dele Alli, Eric Dier, Jordan Henderson and others all pushing for a place in the side, Drinkwater added: I dont think England have ever been short of quality in midfield, or anywhere else on the pitch for that matter, but having competition for places always helps. Push yourself, and it can only benefit the country.Drinkwaters call up to the national team for the fixtures with Germany on Saturday and the Netherlands on Tuesday has capped a remarkable 12 months for the midfielder. England midfielder Danny Drinkwater takes a break during training This time last year he was not even a permanent fixture for his club, battling to find a place in a position dominated by the presence of Esteban Cambiasso, and also saw Matty James ahead of him in the pecking order.This season his form - alongside NGolo Kane - has been a major contributing factor in Leicesters push for the Premier League title, and rightly caught the eye of England manager Roy Hodgson.Asked if his England call-up was the icing on the cake after Leicesters incredible season, Drinkwater kept an important sense of perspective, with seven Premier League games remaining in which the title will be decided: There is a long way to go yet, so I dont think the cake is baked yet! Vardy (left) is put through his paces by England boss Roy Hodgson (right) Drinkwater was flanked at the press conference by his club team-mate Vardy - it is rare for two players to attend England press conferences together but the midfielder apparently felt more comfortable with a familiar face alongside him - and naturally, the subject of Leicesters Premier League chances arose on more than one occasion.It seemed as though both were enjoying the opportunity to take their minds off the pressure of the title race.My concentration now is England, and it will be now until the game has finished on Tuesday, Drinkwater insisted. Everything back at Leicester is good, weve left it in a good place, and for now well focus on the Three Lions. England is all the focus we can have. After next Tuesday is finished, then well go back to thinking about Leicester. Jamie Vardy Vardy echoed the point: Its been unbelievable obviously, but in all fairness we do talk about this every week. Its not going to be hard at all [to focus on England this week], thats what we are here to do.England is all the focus we can have. After next Tuesday is finished, then well go back to thinking about Leicester.We understand people are going to ask about it when we are with our clubs, we are doing well at the top and we know people are going to keep asking - thats not a pressure, its something you cant get away from.Its just nice to have a week away and focus on England. Statistical Euro squad Who is in the Euro 2016 squad according to the stats? While Vardy is more accustomed to England duty than Drinkwater, he is still a relative novice at this level, having received his first call up to the national team last June.Despite the fact he has scored 19 Premier League goals this season, he is still not taking his place in the England squad for granted.I think Ive always got something to prove, Vardy admitted, when asked of the competition for places provided by Wayne Rooney, Harry Kane, Daniel Sturridge, Theo Walcott and Danny Welbeck. Drinkwater (left) has been rewarded for his club form with an international call-up Theres quality throughout the team, and its down to each individual to put themselves in the gaffers mind, and see who he picks for the games.Youve always got to feel confident, it doesnt matter what position youre in, if youre picked for the squad youre in there for a reason, for the job youve been doing during the season, so Ive just got to keep doing that and keep working as hard as I can.Its going to be difficult for everyone, but having the competition that we have got, it can only benefit us and make us even better going forward. Well have to see how things go on the training pitch and when the gaffer picks the team its up to them to keep the shirts. Also See: Bertrand misses England training Ibra ended my England career Euro 96 v Euro 2016 combined XI England fixtures Nike Shox Clearance Wholesale . -- Byron Scott is taking over the Los Angeles Lakers with the vocal support of his fellow Showtime greats. Nike Shox Clearance Sale .The surgery was performed by Dr. William Meyers at the Vincera Institute in Philadelphia.Letestu had three goals and two assists in nine games before being injured in late October.The 29-year-old has 54 goals and 65 assists in 273 career NHL games, including 39 goals and 51 assists in 188 games with the Blue Jackets. http://www.nikeshoxdiscount.com/ .com) - The Los Angeles Kings peppered Ryan Miller with shot after shot.ST. PAUL, Minn. -- On a night when each goalie was at the top of his game, it took a video review to decide the winner. Ryan Johansen scored in the fourth round of the shootout to lift the Columbus Blue Jackets to a 2-1 victory over the Minnesota Wild on Saturday night. Johansens shot initially was ruled a rebound, but a video review showed that Wild goalie Darcy Kuemper did not touch the puck, making it a legal shootout goal. "Good job, Toronto," Johansen said, referring to the video review team in the NHL offices. "I knew I scored. I just didnt know what they were talking about at first." The shootout capped a night of brilliant goaltending from the Blue Jackets Sergei Bobrovsky and Minnesotas Kuemper. Bobrovsky, last years Vezina Trophy winner, stopped 32 of 33 shots through overtime, while Kuemper finished with 28 saves. In three games at the Xcel Energy Center, Bobrovsky is 3-0 and has allowed just four goals on 90 shots. "I dont know what it is," Columbus coach Todd Richards said. "I dont know if its being in Minnesota, or if theres something in this building, (but it) certainly looks like hes comfortable playing in this building, and hes the main reason why we got two points tonight." In the shootout, Zach Parise and Mikko Koivu put Minnesota ahead 2-0, but Artem Anisimov and Mark Letestu rallied the Blue Jackets with goals and Bobrovsky shut down the Wild the rest of the way to set up Johansens clincher. The Wild wrapped up a four-game homestand with a 1-0-3 record. Losing three shootouts in a week could have left a sour taste in their mouths, but coach Mike Yeo chose to focus on the positives after the game. "You lose in a shootout and it paints an ugly picture. Im actually happy with the way our guys battled in this game," said Yeo, whose team increased its lead over Dallas to five points in the race for seventh place in the Western Conference. "I thought we generated some great quality chances tonight. I thought we defended hard." On a night that featured just two regulation goals and one penalty, it took almost 40 minutes ffor somebody to score. Nike Shox Cheap China. Columbus finally broke through on a goal by Dalton Prout with 21.6 seconds to play in the second period. Prout took a pass from Jack Johnson at the top of the slot and fired a slap shot that deflected off Wild defenceman Jonas Brodins knee and past Kuemper. The Wild tied it 3:12 into the third period on Jason Pominvilles team-leading 25th goal. Parise chased down a loose puck behind Columbus net and slipped a pass out front to Pominville, who beat Bobrovsky on his glove side to make it 1-1. Bobrovsky kept it tied with a pair of sterling saves on Charlie Coyle and Kyle Brodziak midway through the third. Coyle jumped on a funny hop off the end boards for a clear shot that Bobrovsky turned away, and later in the same shift Brodziak deflected a blast from the point that the Columbus goalie smothered. Meanwhile, the Wilds rookie goalie kept them in the game. Kuemper denied Derek MacKenzie from point-blank range and steered away or swallowed up anything the Blue Jackets sent his way. "When youre seeing the goalie down there making saves, you dont want that to be the difference," Kuemper said. "You want to do your job as well. So you just try to go with him, stop for stop." Bobrovskys biggest save of the night might have been one that didnt even count. With just under 2 minutes left in regulation, Parise centred the puck from the left boards. Blue Jackets forward Nathan Horton broke up the pass but almost inadvertently tipped it past Bobrovsky, who had to scramble to get his right skate on the puck and keep it out of the net. NOTES: Columbus D Fedor Tyutin played after returning from the injured reserve list on Friday. He injured his ankle playing for Russia in the Olympics. ... With Tyutin back in the lineup, Blue Jackets D Nick Schultz was a healthy scratch. Schultz played for Minnesota from 2001-12 and still holds Minnesotas franchise record for games with 743. ... Parise, Pominville and Mikael Granland have 35 points in 12 games for since being put on the same line. ... The Wild are 7-0-3 in their last 10 home games. ' ' '

jinshuiqian0713  
jinshuiqian0713
Evergreen

Asian Tour was stunning.
aches and pains come

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz