ModernMusic.de

PETERBOROUGH, Ont. - Chiles Hugo Leon fired a 6-under 65 to take a three-shot lead after two rounds of The Wildfire Invitational

#1 von zxlbxj1 , 12.07.2018 10:44

PETERBOROUGH, Ont. - Chiles Hugo Leon fired a 6-under 65 to take a three-shot lead after two rounds of The Wildfire Invitational on Friday. Leon, who won at The Great Waterway Classic last week, has the largest 36-hole lead of the PGA Tour Canada so far this season. Mackenzie Hughes of Dundas, Ont., and American Kyle Stough trail in second while Victorias Cory Renfrew is four strokes back. Leon said a hot putter helped continue his recent streak of strong play. "Today was my best putting day easily all year. I rolled in so many good ones today," said Leon. "I wasnt aggressive as I was yesterday, so the putts were a little longer but still I made so many good ones today. I made three or four putts today that were incredible." Leon capped the day with a 28-footer for birdie, bouncing back from his only bogey of the day at the eighth to reach 6-under on the day. Robert Griffin III Jersey .com) - Rick Nash scored twice and Derek Stepan chipped in a goal with one assist as the New York Rangers claimed a 5-2 decision over Calgary at the Saddledome. Baltimore Ravens Jerseys . 9 Baylor Bears just needed some time to get on track in their first game after the Christmas break. http://www.ravensjerseyscheapauthentic.c...i-black-jersey/. -- PETERBOROUGH, Ont. - Chiles Hugo Leon fired a 6-under 65 to take a three-shot lead after two rounds of The Wildfire Invitational on Friday. Leon, who won at The Great Waterway Classic last week, has the largest 36-hole lead of the PGA Tour Canada so far this season. Mackenzie Hughes of Dundas, Ont., and American Kyle Stough trail in second while Victorias Cory Renfrew is four strokes back. Leon said a hot putter helped continue his recent streak of strong play. "Today was my best putting day easily all year. I rolled in so many good ones today," said Leon. "I wasnt aggressive as I was yesterday, so the putts were a little longer but still I made so many good ones today. I made three or four putts today that were incredible." Leon capped the day with a 28-footer for birdie, bouncing back from his only bogey of the day at the eighth to reach 6-under on the day. Robert Griffin III Jersey .com) - Rick Nash scored twice and Derek Stepan chipped in a goal with one assist as the New York Rangers claimed a 5-2 decision over Calgary at the Saddledome. Baltimore Ravens Jerseys . 9 Baylor Bears just needed some time to get on track in their first game after the Christmas break. http://www.ravensjerseyscheapauthentic.c...i-black-jersey/. -- Catriona Matthew remained atop the Airbus LPGA Classic leaderboard Friday, birdieing four of the last seven holes to take a one-stroke advantage over Charley Hull into the weekend. Hayden Hurst Jersey . A better question yet may be this: How many times has the same player been involved in both? Morneau hit a two-run homer in the 10th inning and helped the Colorado Rockies turn the third triple play in team history as they beat the San Diego Padres 8-6 on Sunday. Anthony Averett Ravens Jersey . Viewers in the Jets region can watch the game on TSN Jets at 6:30pm ct/7:30pm et. The game is also avialable on TSN Radio 1290 in Winnipeg at 7pm ct.The Winnipeg Blue Bombers may have struggled this season but two players were noticed south of the border. According to the Winnipeg Free Press, the Blue Bombers confirmed that linebacker Henoc Muamba and wide receiver Chris Matthews worked out with the NFLs Minnesota Vikings after the window for free agents opened on December 1. Muamba was nnominated as the Most Outstanding Canadian in the East Division this past season, recording 106 tackles.dddddddddddd Matthews, who played in only four games last season due to injury, had 14 receptions for 138 yards. In 2012, he was voted the leagues Most Outstanding Rookie with 81 catches for 1,192 yards for seven touchdowns. Cheap Jerseys Online Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' 'LPGA Classic leaderboard Friday, birdieing four of the last seven holes to take a one-stroke advantage over Charley Hull into the weekend. Hayden Hurst Jersey . A better question yet may be this: How many times has the same player been involved in both? Morneau hit a two-run homer in the 10th inning and helped the Colorado Rockies turn the third triple play in team history as they beat the San Diego Padres 8-6 on Sunday. Anthony Averett Ravens Jersey . Viewers in the Jets region can watch the game on TSN Jets at 6:30pm ct/7:30pm et. The game is also avialable on TSN Radio 1290 in Winnipeg at 7pm ct.The Winnipeg Blue Bombers may have struggled this season but two players were noticed south of the border. According to the Winnipeg Free Press, the Blue Bombers confirmed that linebacker Henoc Muamba and wide receiver Chris Matthews worked out with the NFLs Minnesota Vikings after the window for free agents opened on December 1. Muamba was nnominated as the Most Outstanding Canadian in the East Division this past season, recording 106 tackles.dddddddddddd Matthews, who played in only four games last season due to injury, had 14 receptions for 138 yards. In 2012, he was voted the leagues Most Outstanding Rookie with 81 catches for 1,192 yards for seven touchdowns. Cheap Jerseys Online Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

zxlbxj1  
zxlbxj1

sport but only one of 156 can do this each
Thursday the 28-year-old Albers cleared

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz