ModernMusic.de

The NFL wrapped up Week 12 with the Houston Texans setting a franchise record wi

#1 von panxing18 , 20.02.2019 04:04

th their eighth straight win. Houston beat Tennessee to improve to 8-3 and holds a two-game lead over Indianapolis in the AFC South. The Texans are tied with the Patriots for the second best record in the AFC.Meanwhile Nick Mullens Color Rush Jersey , our San Francisco 49ers are stumbling along at the bottom of the pack, and things are only going to get more difficult. In my latest NFL power rankings heading into Week 13, the 49ers remain 31st. I dropped them there after their loss to the Giants, and it’s going to take some work to drop them below the Raiders. But for now, the bottom three remain Raiders Roger Craig Jersey , 49ers, Cardinals.The 49ers have five games remaining, and four, if not all five, will be difficult matchups. They travel to Seattle (12th in my power rankings) and face them again two weeks later. In between they host a surging Broncos team (17th) that has back-to-back wins over the Chargers and Steelers. Denver has been inconsistent Ronnie Lott Color Rush Jersey , but that defense is especially tough and will give Nick Mullens & Co. a difficult time.After that three-game stretch, they host Chicago (fifth) and then travel to face the Rams (second). LA in Week 17 is tough to predict given what they may or may not have clinched by then. But there is a very real possibility the 49ers are sitting at 2-13 heading into their season finale. An upset along the way is possible, but this is a rough stretch for the 49ers.On to my Week 13 NFL power rankings!NFL power rankings, Week 13RankTeamLWRankTeamLW The San Francisco 49ers fell behind to the Seattle Seahawks 6-0 early in the first quarter in Week 15, and things looked like they might get out of hand quickly. After a three-and-out capped by Nick Mullens overthrowing a wide open George Kittle https://www.49ersfanshop.com/Jerry-Rice-Jersey , the Seahawks drove 59 yards on nine plays to score a touchdown (and miss the extra point).On the very next play, the 49ers took a lead and would not trail the rest of the game. Kick returner Richie James Jr. entered the game averaging 22.5 yards per kick return. There are fewer and fewer returns due to the change in touchback rules, and while James has not been bad, he had not really been much of a playmaker in that regard.That changed in Week 15 as he took the Seahawks second kickoff of the game 97 yards to the house to give the 49ers a 7-6 lead after the made extra point. The Seahawks trailed until the fourth quarter before tying the game twice, but they would never re-gain the lead.There are two things about this play that I absolutely loved. One cracked me up Colin Kaepernick Jersey , and one showed us a little something about Kyle Shanahan.One of the first things I noticed was Sebastian Janikowski. A kicker or punter or quarterback or even some cornerbacks avoiding a tackle is referred to as making a business decision. I don’t think they come much more obvious than Seabass on the return. He wanted no part of tackling anybody, and in some ways I can respect that.The second part of the play I loved was this shot of Kyle Shanahan after the score looking for James. You can see him mouth “Where’s Richie?” at Robbie Gould. The 49ers kicker points back toward the bench and Shanahan follows him over to give James some love for the return. It’s the little things like this that make it easy to see why the 49ers players continue fighting even when they’re playing for nothing more than pride.

panxing18  
panxing18

The Browns placed starting cornerback Terrance Mitchell on injured reserv
fully gyrated at Zou twice in the first t

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz