ModernMusic.de

www.minnesotavikingsteamonline.com

#1 von hong wei , 19.02.2019 03:37

UPDATE: We do actually have a bit of insight about this from Kirk Cousins himself.Last season Youth Customized Minnesota Vikings Jerseys , following the relaxation of the rules regarding touchdown celebrations, the Minnesota Vikings had some of the best and most innovative celebrations in the league.This year. . .well, at least so far, not so much.On both of the Vikings’ third quarter touchdowns during their 27-17 victory over the Arizona Cardinals on Sunday, the Vikings’ celebration was. . .well, it sure was a celebration.Now, as a 42-year old guy with no kids who last danced many, many moons ago, I have no idea what in the heck they were trying to do there. I know that it’s not from Fortnite. That much I am aware of. Outside of that, however, I am clueless on this one.Some folks online have suggested to me that this is called the “Bernie,” which seems a little strange. Unless you’re referencing Weekend at Bernies www.minnesotavikingsteamonline.com , in which case it might make sense.But if any of you folks out there have any sort of insight into this latest celebration from the purple, please feel free to provide it below.Thursday Open Thread: September 6th, 2018 Good Morning!Hope you’re having a great week and looking forward to the onset of the regular season. I know I am because I can watch all the regular season games (thank you Sunday Ticket) and I’m looking forward to 17 plus weeks of meal planning on Sunday morning.Venison is my go to in many forms, on the grill of course, but I think I’ll mix it up a bit this year and start getting the necessaries for sub sandwiches or maybe make some pulled pork to eat during Vikings games.I’ll always have chips, guacamole and salsa to eat and I’m going to have to pick up some Jai Alai for the first regular season game.In the meantime, while we’re waiting impatiently for the regular season we’ll continue with our daily thread full of beer recommendations, nap strategies, crock pot and smoker recipes. Have another cup of coffee and drop by for some fan wisdom and snark. With that, let’s do this.Around the DN since our last thread:From Chris the NFLPA has renamed the community service award after Alan Page and thereby continued to add to his already impressive legacy.Is Danny Isidora the starting center this weekend against the 49’ers?Maybe, check out this story by Ted.The Vikings have released S/CB Jack Tocho from the PS and signed CB Jalen Myrick to practice squad, no he can’t play gourd before you ask.Ted borrows a page from the four letter network with the top five reasons you can’t blame...Vikings centric of course.From the SB Nation site Outsports current Vikings employee Amy Werdine Minnesota Vikings T-Shirt , an openly gay former college soccer player, was instrumental in getting the Vikings to have a booth at Twin Cities Pride.From Saxyprince could the backup quarterback situation derail the Vikings’ season? Nope, not if the Vikings name future HoF GOAT QB Kyle Sloter as the 2nd string.Vikings news from other sources:From Vikings.com Head Coach Mike Zimmer addressed the media from the TCO Performance Center on Wednesday, as did QB Kirk Cousins, RB Dalvin Cook, and K Daniel Carlson.From their notebook C/G Brett Jones is adjusting on the fly ahead of a potential Vikings debut.Something I always highlight up here, the Vikings lunch break series, today the NFLPA renames their community service award after Vikings HoF player Alan Page.At 1500espn they name their Mr. Mankato, future HoF QB Slotergoat.Dalvin Cook ready to pick up where he left off after impressive start to rookie season.Kirk Cousins and the changing definition of success.It’s here!Deadspin’s Why Your Team Sucks: the Minnesota Vikings 2018.League news: From NFL.com Steelers, Le’Veon Bell’s agent exchanges barbs with the Steelers.Akiem Hicks: Packers O-line can’t block Khalil Mack.Shaquem Griffin to start at linebacker for Seahawks, good for him expect when his team plays the Vikings.There’s more, check it out for yourself.We come to today’s media selection: Led Zeppelin-KashmirAgain Minnesota Vikings Hats , we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:-No discussion of politics or religion-No feeding of the trolls-This isn’t a male version of The View, so leave the gender hatred at the door-Keep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)-Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tags-No pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employer-If you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go away-While navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasm.

hong wei  
hong wei

www.authenticsminnesotavikings.com
www.minnesotavikingsteamonline.com

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz