ModernMusic.de

Cheap Aaron Lynch Jersey

#1 von gsnoopy520 , 15.02.2019 09:49

NEW YORK Justin Reid Texans Jersey , Nov. 29 (Xinhua) -- Sabrina Kostusiak is paying her third visit to China in January as a program assistant for the CUNY (City University of New York) Brooklyn College China Study Abroad Program.

An alumnus of Brooklyn College, Kostusiak originally from Buffalo, upstate New York, visited China in 2011 when she was in her junior high school, and again in 2016 as a junior in the college on similar short-term study programs.

"I feel really humbled and blessed to be someone who is able to travel back and forth between the two countries," Kostusiak told Xinhua in a recent interview. "China is such an incredible country and it's the future of the world."

REWARDING EXPERIENCE

Studying abroad in China is trying, yet it is transformative and rewarding, Kostusiak recalled Benardrick McKinney Texans Jersey , "That experience was most challenging but the best of my life."

Though she studied mostly in Luoyang, Henan Province in central China where Chinese civilization originated, Kostusiak travelled widely around Chinese cities including Beijing, Shanghai, Xi'an, Nanjing and Hong Kong.

Living and interacting with local Chinese and immersing herself in Chinese society, Kostusiak got a new way of visualizing the world and insight that just does not come from textbooks.

"Every time I go, I learn something new. I meet more people Kevin Johnson Texans Jersey ," she said. "I realized how important it is to understand people not only through their language, but their history, tradition and customs."

"Well, in American education, we don't really learn too much about China, we don't learn about anything outside U.S., so it was like this mythical country that I did not know anything about," she said.

"I knew there are a lot of misconceptions about China. I think Americans are taught a lot of things that are just not true about the Chinese Nick Martin Texans Jersey , I went there, I found all these things are not true."

Chinese people are as friendly and inclusive as New Yorkers, Kostusiak said.

"All the people are so kind and wonderful and welcoming to me and all of my friends, that is one of the things that stood out to me so much as I went, the welcoming, wonderful greetings we had over there," she said.

Alexander Lopez, a senior at Rutgers University Julien Davenport Texans Jersey , the state university of New Jersey, was also impressed by the Chinese hospitality when he was in China on a two-week program in May.

"Everybody was so interested and curious in you and willing to ask questions or to speak to you," Lopez said. "I think that goes beyond just me being sort of different, I think a lot of it is a genuine curiosity to understand other people."

gsnoopy520  
gsnoopy520

www.cheapnflcoltsjerseys.com
Nathan Peterman Bills Jersey

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz