ModernMusic.de

Neal Sterling Jersey

#1 von huangjian123 , 13.02.2019 07:02

I’m stoked to announce that I’ll be hosting a new podcast here at GGN - the official Gang Green Nation podcast!I’m sure you’ve already given a listen to John’s tremendous Locked on Jets podcast. I’ll be adding another dimension to the now-stacked universe of Jets podcasts here at GGN.If you have read any of my content here on the site Neal Sterling Jersey , the pod will be very similar in content. I want to give high quality, unbiased, facts-based Jets analysis that is unlike the style presented anywhere else. I am really excited to get this thing going and hope you are as well!In this debut episode, I discuss the latest entry in my weekly stack-up of the top ten Jets on the season to date. Leonard Williams free falls, Chris Herndon debuted on the list, Sam Darnold sprung upwards in spite of a season-low passing total Authentic Doug Middleton Jersey , and one of my favorite unheralded Jets shot up to the #2 spot on the list.Have a listen, make the GGN Podcast part of your Jets fix, and don’t hesitate to let your thoughts be heard below!You can find the podcast on iTunes here. Sunday Morning Football, Week 7. The London madness shifts football to the morning hours on the east coast, and the early morning on the west coast. Pity the Los Angeles Chargers, who not only have to travel through 8 hours of time zones to get to the game but have to play the game at an ungodly 6:30 a.m. California time.In what has become an annual tradition we have reached the week where we have wall to wall Youth Brandon Copeland Jersey , nearly continuous NFL football from 9:30 in the morning to nearly midnight. That’s football overload for all but the most die hard football fans. Nonetheless, for you brave souls who are up and raring to go with morning football from London, we bring you the Los Angeles Chargers, fighting some serious jet lag, taking on the Tennessee Titans.The Chargers come into this game hot, riding a three game winning streak. Veteran quarterback Philip Rivers is having a great year http://www.jetsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-jason-myers-jersey , sporting a passer rating of 115+, and leading a Chargers offense ranked 7th in the NFL in yards and 5th in points scored. Rivers has some serious weapons at his disposal in running back Melvin Gordon, having a Pro Bowl caliber year, and receiver Keenan Allen, on pace for nearly 100 receptions and over 1100 yards receiving. The Titans answer with a terrible offense, currently ranked 30th in the NFL in both yards and points scored Brandon Shell Jersey , but a terrific defense, ranked 3rd in the NFL in points allowed. The Titans defense has forced six fumbles, intercepted five passes and features nine different players with at least one sack.This one shapes up as a struggle for supremacy between one of the league’s best offenses and one of the league’s best defenses. It’s the Chargers and the Titans in the morning from London.Enjoy the game everybody.

huangjian123  
huangjian123

Womens Quinton Jefferson Jersey
Womens Kolton Miller Jersey

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz