ModernMusic.de

DALLAS (2-2) at HOUSTON (1-3)

#1 von laiyongcai92 , 13.02.2019 04:24

Sunday http://www.houstontexansteamonline.com/deshaun-watson-jersey , 8:20 p.m. ET, NBCOPENING LINE - Texans by 4RECORD VS. SPREAD - Dallas 1-3, Houston 1-3SERIES RECORD - Cowboys lead 3-1LAST MEETING - Cowboys beat Texans 20-17, OT, Oct. 5, 2014LAST WEEK - Cowboys beat Lions 26-24; Texans beat Colts 37-34, OTAP PRO32 RANKING - Cowboys No. 24, Texans No. 26COWBOYS OFFENSE - OVERALL (27), RUSH (4), PASS (30).COWBOYS DEFENSE - OVERALL (5), RUSH (12), PASS (6).TEXANS OFFENSE - OVERALL (5), RUSH (9), PASS (11).TEXANS DEFENSE - OVERALL (22), RUSH (9), PASS (27).STREAKS, STATS AND NOTES - ... Houston's only win in series came in inaugural game as franchise on Sept. 8, 2002. ... Cowboys haven't visited Houston in regular season since Sept. 26 Deshaun Watson Jersey Elite , 2010. ... Dallas QB Dak Prescott threw for 255 yards and two TDs last week. ... RB Ezekiel Elliott had 152 yards rushing and 88 yards receiving for career-high 240 yards of offense against Lions. He's averaging 119.8 yards of offense in six career games against AFC. ... TE Geoff Swaim had first career touchdown reception last week. ... WR Cole Beasley has five TD receptions in last eight games against AFC. ... WR Terrance Williams had 71 yards receiving and TD in last meeting with Texans. ... DE DeMarcus Lawrence had career-high eight tackles and three sacks last week. In past 10 road games he has 9 1/2 sacks, two forced fumbles and three fumble recoveries. ... S Jeff Heath has two forced fumbles and interception in last four outings against AFC. ... CB Chidobe Awuzie tied career high with eight tackles last week. ... Houston QB Deshaun Watson has thrown for at least 300 yards and two touchdowns in three straight games. He has 1,154 yards passing with 14 TDs and three interceptions in past four games at home. Watson is only QB with at least 1,200 yards passing (1,246) and 150 yards rushing (161) this season. ... Since 2014 Lamar Miller ranks third among running backs with 5,398 yards of offense. ... WR Will Fuller has six TD catches in last seven games at home. ... Rookie WR Keke Coutee had 11 catches for 109 yards in NFL debut last week. ... DE J.J. Watt had two sacks and forced two fumbles last week. Watt is tied for second in NFL with five sacks. ... DE Jadeveon Clowney was AFC Defensive Player of Week after finishing with two sacks, four quarterback hits, four tackles for losses and fumble recovery for touchdown against Colts. ... S Tyrann Mathieu had interception in last meeting with Cowboys while playing for Cardinals in 2014. ... Fantasy tip: Texans WR DeAndre Hopkins had 10 catches for 169 yards and TD last week. Since 2015 he's had five games with at least 10 catches and 100 yards receiving, and has 11 touchdown catches in last nine home games.Saturday Night’s Alright For Commenting: June 23, 2018 Back on Memorial Day, I went on a trip up to the East Coast. The focal point of it was going to see The Gaslight Anthem play the ‘59 Sound in its entirety. They were my favorite band until they broke up...sort of. They mutually went on hiatus. There hasn’t been any new music from this group since then, aside from side projects the drummer has smashed away on and Brian Fallon’s pretty good folksy/Americana songs. I don’t know what that means, but if I had to guess that’s what Americana music would be. The reason for this tour is simple. This August is the tenth anniversary of the ‘59 Sound. So to celebrate, the band got together again and played the album in its entirety, along with some other hits. This is my favorite album of all time. It came out in 2008. I fell in love with this band in 2009. I had a friend in high school who loaded up my iPod with, like, 3,000 songs off his computer. At the time I still listened to the same alternative music I grew up listening to on 99.5 KISS. That radio station has been playing the same songs—and still does to this day—that they played in 2002 when I was slaying Code Red Mountain Dew and monsters in my father’s bedroom during his weekend. Bush Authentic Whitney Mercilus Jersey , Nirvana, Stone Temple Pilots, Rage Against The Machine...yeah, man...that’s the stuff. I had no idea at the time there was music out there that wasn’t on the radio that was any good. Sure, I knew it existed. There were thousands of CDs at Half Price Books and CD Exchange I had never heard of. I just assumed it was all terrible because it wasn’t on the radio. Then I went to some parties where they played music I had never heard of; it was jolly and different and fun to sing along to, so refreshing to my wasted frontal lobeless brain. We’re Having a Party is a very fun song to listen to when you’ve had 11 underage Natural Lights. After that, I started going through this iPod, A-Z. I just chewed through album after album. The first time I got to ‘G,’ I played Sink or Swim. We Came To Dance came on. I almost drove my 1994 Oldsmobile off the road clicking the wheel and swirling around to see what this song was called. From there, that was it. They have a song about the first time listening to the Clash: I heard it like a bullet from my skull to my brain, I felt my fingertips tingle and it started to rain, I think that’s how the lyrics go, but anyways, that’s what it was like. The Gaslight Anthem was also the favorite band of a lot of my friends. We would go to parties and come home alone. My roommate would play the guitar and we would scream like a bunch of alley cats, howling like wolves on some crusted ironic t-shirt. So many nights ended like this. When things were miserable, pretty good, or truly beautiful, no matter what Johnathan Joseph Jersey , the nights ended with an acoustic guitar and hollering, healing scabs, adding to the jubilation. When I saw this band play this album last month, the BIG thought that came into my head, was that these aren’t their songs, but our songs. They were professionals playing the hits. Solemn with slight smiles. Hats pulled down over brows. Head down playing solos. We played the same chords.We sang the same words, with some things changed on purpose and some on accident. Everyone else around us screamed the same words while they played our songs for us.These songs were their songs too. ANYWAYS, if you want to go for a drive, listen to the radio, think about Maria, and how you’ve always wished you were somebody else, here is the link. They even came out with demos of the album week. If you want some more, Robert Mays at the Ringer wrote an oral history on this album as well. The rest is yours to talk about whatever you want, Texans-related or not. Just remember the standard commenting rules apply.

laiyongcai92  
laiyongcai92

Eagles Hall of Fame safety
September 13

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz