ModernMusic.de

.The Los Angeles Rams defense (we’ve yet to see if they’ll be

#1 von panxing18 , 12.02.2019 07:42

Could Steven Means be an option for the Los Angeles Rams? There is a weakness to every great empirean empire) is no different.The EDGE/OLB/outside pass rushers leave something to be desired. That’s not to say that they aren’t talented or wont perform http://www.authenticslosangelesrams.com/cheap-johnny-hekker-jersey , but for a team — and in particular a defense — that has Superbowl aspirations, it’d make sense to equip Defensive Coordinator Wade Phillips with as much pass rushing ammo as you can.There’s nothing wrong with having a multitude of guys who can get after the quarterback. Not only does it help largely having dependable depth, but the defensive line is a position that rotates often. If you have a stable of guys that can rotate in-and-out routinely, you stress an offensive line in every way possible.Recently, the Rams bounced from “okay let’s take a look at Junior Galette”, to “we’re likely to sign him if he passes his physical”, to “his physical was fine but we’re going to pass for private reasons”.Yes, that’s quite the journey.Through all that http://www.authenticslosangelesrams.com/cheap-rodger-saffold-jersey , the Rams also activated former defensive tackle (primarily a 3-technique) Dominique Easley from the physically unable to perform list. That news is relevant because the Rams revealed that Easley who’s never played on the EDGE, will suddenly start taking snaps out there.There’s nothing necessarily wrong with that, but my brain starts to float elsewhere in the galaxy thinking about potential additions the Rams could make at EDGE. Somebody proven to balance out the youth they currently have. Somebody that’s not too expensive both salary cap and trade compensation wise. Somebody that has shown the ability to get after the quarterback in a league where it’s crucial to do so.That’s how I landed on Philadelphia Eagles defensive end/EDGE Steven Means.Means is a 27-year old four-year veteran who’s played for four NFL teams, though he’s currently on the Eagles’ roster. Means only has two career sacks, though he has another 5.5 sacks in the preseason. The Eagles are obviously stacked at the defensive end position, employing first-round pick Derek Barnett, Brandon Graham, Chris Long White Ramik Wilson Jersey , Michael Bennett, and rookies Josh Sweat and Joe Ostman.What does this mean for Means?Well, I’m not really sure.He’s shown an ability to play, I know that. Means may be able to stick on that roster, and I’d honestly be a little shocked if he didn’t. Teams just don’t give up on pass-rushing talent for no reason. Regardless, the Eagles have a ton of depth at the position. Whether Means reaches the market or doesn’t, I think the Rams would be smart to pursue the opportunity. If he’s a free agent, great Todd Gurley II Jersey , sign him when he becomes available. If he isn’t, I’d offer a late-round pick, or a player-for-player trade that could benefit both teams.I’ve created a highlight tape for Means, so-to-speak. Take a look at some of his ability to rush the passer (the whole thread has useful info):What do you guys think? Is Means worth exploring as a free agent? A trade for a late-round pick (conditional sixth) or a player (WR Mike Thomas)?Let me know what you think of the idea. The Los Angeles Rams are in seventh heaven.The Rams (7-0) remain the league's only unbeaten team after a 39-10 rout of the San Francisco 49ers.They will look to stay unbeaten when they host Aaron Rodgers and the Green Bay Packers on Sunday.And the Rams are the unanimous top team in the latest AP Pro32 poll for the fifth consecutive week. They received all 12 first-place votes and 384 points in balloting Tuesday by media members who regularly cover the NFL."With (running back) Todd Gurley and (defensive lineman) Aaron Donald doing the dirty work, the league's only unbeaten team is blessed with superstars on both sides of the ball," said Ira Kaufman of Fox 13 in Tampa, Florida.The New England Patriots and Kansas City Chiefs are tied for second with 365 points. The Patriots (5-2) have won four in a row and are back on top of the AFC East. They will close out Week 8 when they head to Buffalo to take on the Bills on "Monday Night Football." New England has won 31 of its past 35 meetings with the division rival.The Chiefs (6-1) have the AFC's best record and rebounded in a big way from their only loss with a 45-10 rout of Cincinnati."They call him 'Showtime,' and Patrick Mahomes continues to live up to the nickname with yet another spectacular showing in a four-touchdown performance against the Bengals Authentic Dominique Easley Jersey ," Newsday's Bob Glauber said. "There may not be a defense capable of stopping him."The Chiefs will face the Broncos on Sunday for the second time this month. In the first matchup, the Chiefs rallied in the fourth quarter with two late touchdowns for a 27-23 win. It's their closest margin of victory in a game this season.The New Orleans Saints and Minnesota Vikings are next at Nos. 4 and 5. The first-place NFC teams will meet on Sunday night in one of the top matchups of Week 8.The Los Angeles Chargers slipped a spot to No. 6 after holding on for a 20-19 win over the Titans in London when Tennessee coach Mike Vrabel went for a 2-point conversion instead of attempting a game-tying PAT.There was another tie in the top 10 as Pittsburgh and Carolina are both No. 7. The Steelers (3-2-1) lead the AFC North after their bye week and will face Cleveland on Sunday for the second time this season.Also Sunday, the Panthers will host the Baltimore Ravens, who slipped three spots to No. 9 after losing 24-23 to the Saints when Justin Tucker missed a game-tying PAT in the final minute. Tucker had been 222 for 222 on PATs since turning pro in 2012."I feel like I cost us the game," he said Sunday night. "Every single one of my teammates thus far has told me the opposite, and no one play wins or loses a game. But that's a tough thing to grapple with when you're the guy in that situation at the end of the game."Washington (4-2) jumped six spots to round out the top 10. The Redskins were the beneficiary of a missed kick against Dallas. Matt Baher's 52-yard attempt hit the left upright as time expired in Washington's 20-17 win.

panxing18  
panxing18

Today’s edition of the Bills Links has everything you need to
Carson Wentz's back injury will sideline him for Sunday's game at the Los

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz