ModernMusic.de

TRANSCRIPT: Los Angeles Rams HC Sean McVay October 5 press confer

#1 von panxing18 , 22.01.2019 04:29

ence Los Angeles Rams HC Sean McVay(Opening remarks)”Good day today. By the looks of it Gerald Everett Jersey , feeling good about (LB) Mark Barron’s availability for the game. (TE) Tyler (Higbee) and (G) Rodger (Saffold) were also participants today and then (K) Greg (Zuerlein) will be out for the game. Other than that, feeling good and a great challenge ahead.”(On how aware he is of equally distributing the ball when he’s designing the game plan)”Yeah, I think one of the things that we try to do is use all five eligibles (receivers) and we’ve got a lot of great players at a bunch of different spots and we try to spread the ball around. I think (QB) Jared (Goff) is doing an excellent job, just going through his progressions, getting the ball where the coverage – or whatever the defensive call dictates. You definitely want to be able to get those guys involved and that’s something that we try to be mindful of. Certainly, you don’t always get some of the looks that you’re thinking about and things happen off schedule. But I think overall, he’s done a great job of just getting everybody involved by naturally going through his progressions and whatever the concept that we’re running dictates. Fortunately, a lot of guys are making plays and he’s putting it in great spots and getting great protection.”(On if Barron is on track to start)”Yes.”(On what he thinks Barron will give his defense)”I think it gives us a great player back in the mix. Good communicator, has great athleticism to be able to play sideline-to-sideline, good understanding of what we’re trying to get done. We’ll watch him and see how he feels. Then, obviously tomorrow and leading up into the game, we’ll be able to kind of have a better evaluation of what does that snap count look like. But, if Mark’s going to go, we certainly want to take advantage of that and get him out there and contribute for our defense.”(On how he tries to mimic the crowd noise in Seattle during practices)”Yeah, I think you probably heard it. We get these loud speakers going, get a lot of complaints around the area. Hopefully we don’t do it too much (laughs). That’s really the closest thing that you can do. I’ve been around where you do the crowd noise and that’s not the most fun way to do it. So Nickell Robey-Coleman Jersey Salute to Service , really, as long as you’re creating an atmosphere that really inhibits your ability to verbally communicate – specific to the offense – that’s what we try to do. I thought our guys handled it pretty well. You can never truly mimic what CenturyLink (Field) is going to be like. Hopefully, we’ll handle it well and it’s going to be a great challenge.”(On if he agrees with Seahawks Head Coach Pete Carroll’s statement that everything revolves around RB Todd Gurley II in the offense)”Well, I think he’s certainly a great player. When you’re a running back that has the ability to do, really, everything in terms of running the ball, catching the ball out of the backfield, protection. He’s an important part of our offense, no doubt. But, we talk about the power of the unit all the time and it’s about all 11 (players). That’s what we believe in and that’s what we feel. We feel really fortunate that (RB) Todd (Gurley II) can do a lot of things for us. We feel really good about putting the game in our quarterback’s hands and when he can distribute the ball to all the different playmakers and we feel great about our offensive line’s ability to protect and communicate and block in the run game. So, to say he’s the centerpiece – you know what a big fan I am of Todd, but it’s about our offense and really all 11 (players) are very important, instrumental part of what we’re trying to get done.”(On what Barron’s experience brings to the defense relative to the current players at the linebacker position)”Well, I think any time that you’re getting a player, like you mentioned, that has that experience Cooper Kupp Jersey Salute to Service , it’s very beneficial. It doesn’t take away – I think (LB) Ramik Wilson’s played really good football for us. (S) Marqui Christian is a guy that’s gotten a chance to get a lot more snaps and he’s a player that we have a lot of confidence in that’s continuing to develop and our coaches have done a nice job. But, he’s a great football player. Very smart, instinctual player. You see why he was a top pick coming out of college. That athleticism, where he’s a safety at Alabama, played safety early on in his career and then transitions when he got traded to the Rams and he’s been excellent as a linebacker playing that inside spot. We’re excited about getting him back.”(On if Barron’s return will impact what LB Cory Littleton does as far as communication)”No, it doesn’t just because (LB) Cory (Littleton) is our MIKE linebacker. He’s done such a great job with that. He’ll continue to do that and Mark plays the MO linebacker position for us.”The Los Angeles Rams could have some tough games against the Arizona Cardinals this year In a short series examining the NFC West “rivals,” I have already covered the San Francisco 49ers. Today: the Arizona Cardinals. Oh, and before your eyes glaze over, we play these jerks in Week 2. There’s been some recent eye rolling from NFL fans when the Arizona Cardinals are mentioned as upstart disrupters in the NFC West. They’re brittle, unproven, and probably need a year or two to establish their identity. But then again, in the NFL, nobody knows anything until they play the games. The Cardinals are fine even if/when QB Sam Bradford’s knee explodes.I genuinely root for QB Sam Bradford; I want the guy to play a full season just because I know he works hard and his talent is so great that he deserves the chance to compete. The Cardinals are a nice fit for Bradford, as he has a legit star WR to throw to in Larry Fitzgerald, and two young speedsters in WR Chad Williams and WR Christian Kirk. Drafted in the second round, Christian Kirk has a chance to be a pain in the ass for the Los Angeles Rams’ secondary. The Cardinals also have an explosive left tackle in D.J. Humphries; he’s super athletic when he’s not hurt -- which is kind of the motto with this team. Speaking of getting hurt Authentic Tyler Higbee Jersey , Bradford will have some help with his running game with the return of RB David Johnson, who was fantastic before a season-ending injury last season.And if you’ve watched your fair share of UCLA games the past couple of years, you know that once he’s given the opportunity, QB Josh Rosen will be up to the task. I believe that Rosen’s biggest challenge will be staying healthy, but if he can accomplish that, he can throw like a guy who has been in the league for 15 years. Rosen is also a guy that can step in even if Sam Bradford goes down in the first quarter of Week 1. With Steve Wilks as their new head coach, the defense will improveBrought over from the Carolina Panthers, the ex-defensive coordinator comes with a new 4-3 defensive scheme. Wilks is a strong leader that will bring some much needed youth and inspiration to the culture. Bruce Arians kind of looks like the type of person who’d steal people’s lunches out of the community refrigerator while Wilks seems like a coach that has the locker room in the palm of his hand — not great news for opposing teams.The Cardinals defense is going to be betterLast year, the Cardinals defense was pretty lopsided — guys like CB Patrick Peterson were lining up alongside the part-time line cook at the local Cracker Barrel. They’ve plugged in CB Jamar Taylor, which is alright. I really like second year safety Budda Baker, who could end up playing a lot better this season. The Arizona Cardinals should probably be encased in bubble-wrap until the season begins because these dudes have proven themselves to be injury-prone. However, they could have also endured some bad luck that is now done with and LA Rams’ fans shouldn’t view this NFC West team as two easy wins this season.With one of the best running backs in the league and potential future star in Josh Rosen, the Cards may not be a favorite to win the division, but they’re still ready to cause some havoc.

panxing18  
panxing18

Can the Rams trust their defense? | Pro Football TalkT
NFL 19!21 different New Orleans Saints received initial grades over 80,

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz