ModernMusic.de

Daily Slop: Redskins Media Links Roundup

#1 von douhua2233 , 18.01.2019 03:00

Daily Slop: Redskins Media Links Roundup Redskins 'blown away' by Daron Payne's ability | 106.7 The FanThe first-round pick will be out of action for 2-3 weeks Womens Customized Washington Redskins Jerseys , but the Redskins aren't concerned. Here's why.Key takeaways from Redskins training camp Day 4 | NBC Sports WashingtonThe Redskins have an off day on July 30, so JP Finlay and Rich Tandler are looking back at what they've done so far in Richmond for 2018 camp.Josh Doctson is building trust and turning heads at Redskins training camp - The Washington PostNew quarterback Alex Smith is giving the third-year pro opportunities to shine.Ryan Kerrigan closing in on Redskins sack leader Dexter Manley | 106.7 The FanClosing in on a Redskins legend, Ryan Kerrigan doesn't focus on surpassing Dexter Manley.The Running Back Camp Motto? Make Every Rep CountAs the Redskins search for who will fill out their running backs group, the depth in the backfield in Richmond makes that choice extremely tough for the coaching staff. Here's how some are handling the pressure.Play of the day: Redskins WR Maurice Harris is making his case for a roster spot | NBC Sports WashingtonPlay of the day: Maurice Harris' leaping end zone catch on Sunday is another indication that he is in position to make the 53-man roster coming out of training camp.Josh Doctson says he's healthy and his performance on the field backs him up | NBC Sports WashingtonJosh Doctson says he is healthy and ready for the season. So far, what he has done on the field is practice backs up what he says.Redskins’ Quinton Dunbar has a healthy contract and confidence heading into fourth year - The Washington PostDunbar played wide receiver in college, and now he feels fully acclimated to the cornerback position.At Redskins camp, praise of Alex Smith comes with a subtle side of Kirk Cousins hostility | Sports | richmond.comDuring Sunday's practice at Washington Redskins training camp, Alex Smith turned a routine pass play into a 50-yard scramble for a touchdown. The crowd cheered louder as Smith approached theNeed to Know: Redskins trying to find a spot for CB Fabian Moreau | NBC Sports WashingtonNeed to Know: The Redskins are trying out Fabian Moreau out at slot corner in an effort to get the talented second-year player on the field more.Inside Redskins rookie Shaun Dion Hamilton's first camp | NBC Sports WashingtonWhat is training camp like for rookies? Inside linebacker Shaun Dion Hamilton out of Alabama stopped by to tell us how it's going.Chris Thompson is the latest Redskin to compare Alex Smith to Kirk Cousins | NBC Sports WashingtonIt is not hard to compare Alex Smith to Kirk Cousins. Running back Chris Thompson just became the latest Washington Redskin to do so.Every NFL team is optimistic during camp. But Redskins swear this year feels different. - The Washington Post"We had our first true team meeting 鈥?and it just felt different,” said running back Chris Thompson. “I know Jay [Gruden] feels it. We feel it."'My expertise is so crisp': Trey Quinn is a Fortnite legend with too many wins to count | NBC Sports WashingtonTrey Quinn is working to become relevant on the field for the Redskins, but in Fortnite www.redskinscheapstore.com , the seventh-rounder is already a Hall of Fame talent.PHOTOS: 2018 Washington Redskins Training Camp Day 4, PracticeThe Washington Redskins conducted their fourth day of training camp practice Sunday, July 29, 2018 at Bon Secours Washington Redskins Training Center in Richmond, Va.Every NFL team is optimistic during camp. But Redskins swear this year feels different. - The Washington Post"We had our first true team meeting 鈥?and it just felt different,” said running back Chris Thompson. “I know Jay [Gruden] feels it. We feel it."Redskins’ pass rusher Ryan Kerrigan divulges he’s deaf in left ear - The Washington PostPreston Smith once made the mistake of talking to Kerrigan on his left side: “I was like, ‘Man, I’ve been talking this whole time and you didn't hear me.' " Trading cornerback Eli Apple and 2016 All-Pro defensive tackle Damon Harrison in the last week wasn't the reason the New York Giants lost to the Washington Redskins.The new-look defense, which was also missing injured linebacker Alex Ogletree, actually was the reason the Giants had a chance to win in the 20-13 loss Sunday that sent New York (1-7) to its fifth straight defeat.It limited Alex Smith and the Washington offense to 13 points Washington Redskins T-Shirt , and didn't break down until Adrian Peterson scooted around the right side on a 64-yard touchdown run with 3:06 to play to open a 20-6 lead."I think the guys stepped up," Giants linebacker Olivier Vernon said. "I think the guys that had to step up stepped up and made the plays that they needed to make. We just came up short."With Eli Manning and the offense struggling most of the game, the defense almost came up with a game-changing play late in the third quarter. Safety Landon Collins forced Peterson to fumble on a first-down run from the Giants 17.The ball hit the ground and Vernon scooped it up and ran 43 yards to the Redskins 39 with Washington clinging to a 10-3 lead.Following an incompletion, a pass to Odell Beckham Jr., for a 2-yard loss and a 9-yard pass to Bennie Fowler. The Giants had a fourth-and-3 at the Washington 32.Washington played a zone, as Giants coach Pat Shurmur expected, and tight end Evan Engram ran a 4-yard curl pattern. Manning put the pass in his hands and he let the ball slip through his fingers."I thought we had what we were looking for, we've just got to execute it," Shurmur said.On the sideline, Collins' frustration was evident."Every turnover you think is going to be different and I thought it was going to be big Washington Redskins Hats , but stuff happens," Collins said. "They got a good defense over there, they're doing a great job over there with their defensive coordinator and their guys that they have over there, and they got the stops."Manning, who was sacked seven times, said no one likes losing. He said the players are working hard and competing, but they are just not making enough plays, especially on offense."We just have to keep fighting," said Manning, who threw for 316 yards but was intercepted twice by safety D.J. Swearinger. "The defense gave us a chance today and played outstanding. Offensively Washington Redskins Hoodie , we have to do our part. We are not scoring enough points. We are playing in close games and we are just not finding ways to win them, unfortunately."Beckham was at a loss to explain what's happened to the team this season. After posting a 3-13 record last season, much more was expected in Shurmur's first season."It's definitely not where I want it to be, it's definitely not what I envisioned this team being," Beckham said of the record going into a bye week. "It's definitely not why I worked the hardest I could have worked all offseason to come back and give my very best. I just don't feel like on Sundays I get do that. If there is any frustration, that's where the frustration comes in. All I want to do is come in and do whatever I can to help this team win." Custom Houston Texans Jerseys

douhua2233  
douhua2233

Playing Redskins GM — KEEP or CUT
Before you step out of our home, it is essential

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz