ModernMusic.de

significant drop for the three-time

#1 von elaine95 , 16.01.2019 04:43

Los Angeles Dodgers starting pitcher Clayton Kershaw couldn't point to one thing that caused his struggles against the Boston Red Sox in Game 1 of the World Series on Tuesday:USA TODAY Sports usatodaysports#Dodgers pitcher Clayton Kershaw on what went wrong in Game 1 of the #WorldSeries. 0mynAH6T8F"I made some mistakes Miguel Gonzalez Jersey , but you know, like I said, my slider wasn't very good tonight, didn't have a lot of depth on it," Kershaw said. "Yeah http://www.whitesoxfanproshop.com/authentic-tim-anderson-jersey , I made some mistakes in the zone, too, that they made me pay for. Yeah, just all the way around, it wasn't a great night."The Dodgers ace allowed five runs on seven hits in four innings in the Red Sox's 8-4 win.Manager Dave Roberts agreed on the problems with the pitcher's stuff Tuesday."Slider didn't have depth http://www.whitesoxfanproshop.com/authentic-yoan-moncada-jersey , fastball command wasn't there," Roberts said of Kershaw, per Arash Madani of Sportsnet.The left-hander finished with three walks in limited action, his most in any game this postseason. He walked more than one batter in a start only six times this season, and he had more than two walks only three times.These types of postseason struggles aren't new for Kershaw Welington Castillo Jersey , as Bill Shaikin of the Los Angeles Times noted:Bill Shaikin BillShaikinClayton Kershaws career postseason ERA: 4.28.He has pitched 145 career postseason innings. That is not a small sample size.Considering he has a 2.39 career ERA in the regular season, this is a significant drop for the three-time Cy Young Award winner.In the 2018 postseason, Kershaw has now failed to escape the fifth inning in three of his five starts, although the other two were absolute gems.There is no denying Kershaw is as good as they come when he's at his best. However, his inconsistency in the postseason has hurt the Dodgers once again. Elsa/Getty ImagesAs expected http://www.redsfanproshop.com/authentic-cliff-pennington-jersey , Boston Red Sox fans didn't provide a warm reception for Los Angeles Dodgers shortstop Manny Machado ahead of Game 1 of the World Series on Tuesday night at Fenway Park.The Boston Herald'sJason Mastrodonato shared a clip of the reaction from the Boston crowd toward Machado during pregame ceremonies:Jason Mastrodonato JMastrodonatoFenway Park showers Dave Roberts with love. Not as friendly for Manny Machado... ukaitWvTSGDodgers manager Dave Roberts did, however, receive overwhelming cheers from Red Sox fans. Roberts played on the Red Sox team that won the World Series in 2004, the franchise's first since 1918.MLB MLBBoston loves Dave Roberts. #WorldSeries jwZ0T0qtSyMachado didn't exactly ingratiate himself to baseball fans in the National League Championship Series against the Milwaukee Brewers.He received an undisclosed fine for kicking the ankle of Brewers first baseman Jesus Aguilar while running to first in Game 4. He also appeared to make a lewd gesture toward Brewers fans during the Dodgers' Game 7 victory.Machado's history with the Red Sox goes back to his time with the Baltimore Orioles. He especially drew the ire of Red Sox players and fans when he slid into second base and injured second baseman Dustin Pedroia last season.The 26-year-old will likely remain a lightning rod throughout the Fall Classic.

elaine95  
elaine95

a grounder to shortstop
he most in team histo

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz