ModernMusic.de

Jets Helmet Stickers: Week 2

#1 von chenyan94 , 14.01.2019 02:54

This was a disappointing game so I’m going to get right into this one. There were a few guys who contributed James Carpenter Jersey , but not quite to helmet sticker level. The closest guy to miss the list was Henry Anderson, so for those of you counting at home, that’s his second honorable mention. Leo looked pretty good and Trumaine Johnson was hardly looked at through most of the game. Outside of that, I’ve got three guys who contributed with great individual efforts. Here we go:Bronze Star: RB Bilal Powell (5 rushes for 6 yards, 5 receptions for 74 yards, 1 TD)Bilal Powell’s performance has gone a bit under the radar Cheap Nathan Shepherd Jersey , but he was easily the Jets’ second best receiving option. His touchdown was not only a beautiful catch, but an exceptional run to paydirt. The Jets were unanimously inefficient on the ground, but 1.2 yards per carry was pretty bad. As a receiver, he contributed a lot for the snaps he was given.Silver Star: S Jamal Adams (7 tackles, 1 sack, 1 forced fumble)Jamal Adams continued his positive play Lac Edwards Jersey , regardless of whether or not the game ending first down was on him. There were a couple of QB runs in which he could have maintained better, but all in all, it was quite a good performance. His sack set the momentum for a surprisingly fierce pass rush early on. I hope to see him on this list often. Gold Star: Quincy Enunwa (7 receptions for 92 yards)It may not have been an extremely impressive game from Enunwa statistically, but whenever the Jets needed a first down, you knew who they were going to call. Enunwa made some impressive catches on some shaky throws from Darnold and showed his impressive YAC abilities, turning his short pass plays into first downs. Enunwa would be the only player I would say had an all around great game Quincy Enunwa Jersey , as most of the other good performances had something lacking. Enunwa continues to prove he is a good receiver with great blocking and YAC skills.So there you have it, two weeks in and the table stands: Quincy Enunwa 3 points (1 gold)Andre Roberts 3 points (1 gold)Jamal Adams 3 points (1 silver, 1 bronze)Darron Lee 2 points (1 silver)Bilal Powell 1 point (1 bronze)Football Outsiders: Jets offensive line is as bad as we think Each year Football Outsiders publishes a book previewing the upcoming football season. They analyze the NFL, college football, and fantasy.Rivers McCown, who wrote the chapter previewing the 2018 Jets Steve McLendon Jersey , is answering questions for us this week.One of the great concerns many Jets fans have is the offensive line. It isn’t just that the line looks shaky on paper. There also doesn’t seem to be much upside.Today I asked Rivers whether there was any reason to be hopeful about the unit. Sometimes sites like Football Outsiders produce numbers that suggest certain maligned players are underrated.Unfortunately, that doesn’t seem to apply to the Jets’ offensive line.If you are looking for somebody to have a unique take that would make you feel better about this offensive line, it isn’t going to be Football Outsiders.

chenyan94  
chenyan94

Josh Rosen appreciated the widespread positive reviews
When you have a franchise quarterback

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz