ModernMusic.de

Authentic Justin Bailey Jersey

#1 von huangjian123 , 10.01.2019 02:36

MONTREAL (AP) With some top veterans sitting out Authentic Justin Bailey Jersey , the youngsters took center stage for the playoff-bound Winnipeg Jets.Sami Niku scored in his first NHL game and Kyle Connor got his 30th goal of the season in overtime and the Jets downed the Montreal Canadiens 5-4 on Tuesday night.Add to that Patrik Laine’s 44th of the season to move only two behind Washington’s Alex Ovechkin for the NHL lead.”Any goal you score in this league is great, but overtime, and the way we stuck with it the whole game, it’s awesome,” said 21-year-old Connor. ”This group is so good.”We all push each other every day.”Nikolaj Ehlers, with his 29th, and Jack Roslovic also scored for the Jets, who reached 50 wins and moved within three points of first place overall and Central Division rival Nashville with two games remaining for both clubs. The Jets finish the regular season with home games Thursday against Calgary and Saturday against Chicago.Winnipeg, which ended a four-game road trip, had already established a club record for wins in a season. The Jets have won nine of their past 10 games.Alex Galchenyuk forced overtime with a power-play goal at 18:18 of the third period. Artturi Lehkonen, Paul Byron and Kerby Rychel also scored for Montreal in its last home game of the season.”I liked the way we kept working hard and got back in the game,” Canadiens coach Claude Julien said.The lineups had a preseason look as the Jets rested Mark Scheifele, Blake Wheeler Kyle Okposo Jersey , Adam Lowry, Jacob Trouba and Josh Morrissey with what were called minor injuries. And Montreal has regularly been using several minor league call-ups of late.”We’re so deep, you can see,” Connor said.The Jets were all over Montreal early and got the lead at 12:25 on a power play when Laine wired a goal to the top corner with an off-wing shot. Ehlers finished a 3-on-1 by knocking in Paul Stastny’s pass at 14:19.Roslovic one-timed Tucker Poolman’s pass along the ice from the left faceoff dot to score at 15:58, but Montreal got it back at 19:00 when Lehkonen picked up a loose puck in the slot and beat Steve Mason.Byron reached the 20-goal mark for a second straight season as he banged in Brendan Gallagher’s rebound 3:19 into the third period and Rychel tied it 3-3 with a deflection after a faceoff in the Winnipeg zone at 10:15.Only 24 seconds later, Niku scored on a wrist shot through traffic from the slot.”The puck was coming and I shot and I think it was lucky,” Niku said. ”I think it hit one of their players.”It was really nice to play my first game at the Bell Centre. Montreal is such a big hockey town.”Montreal was on a power play and had Carey Price pulled for an extra attacker when Galchenyuk’s shot from the right circle was juggled by Mason and dropped into the net with 1:42 left in regulation.Connor one-timed Roslovic’s pass for the game-winner three minutes into overtime.It was the 557th game for Price, who passed Jacques Plante for the Canadiens record for games played by a goaltender. A video tribute was played at 6:13 of the first period with messages from goaltending greats Ken Dryden and Patrick Roy and an emotionally moved Price got a long ovation. Plante has the team record for wins with 314.”Nobody enjoys losing, it wasn’t a lot of fun this year, but it’s nice knowing that we have the support,” said Price, who stayed out the longest as the players signed autographs for fans after the game.”Obviously it’s tough when things aren’t going good, but there’s no better place when things are going well and that’s just a taste of it.”UP NEXT:Jets: Host Flames on Thursday.Canadiens: Travel to Detroit to face the Red Wings on Thursday.— PITTSBURGH (AP) — There isn’t a lot of finesse in Patric Hornqvist’s game. The Pittsburgh Penguins forward understands his job is to get to the places on the ice that not everyone wants to go http://www.officialsabres.com/authentic-adidas-rasmus-ristolainen-jersey , set up camp there and make something happen.His team in serious need of a kick-start after squandering a three-goal lead against white-hot Colorado, Hornqvist provided one.Well, three actually.Hornqvist recorded the fastest hat trick in franchise history on Tuesday night, beating Semyon Varlamov three times in a span of 2:47 in the third period as the Penguins pulled away for a 6-3 victory.“You know what, the two last ones, they were lucky ones,’ Hornqvist said after boosting his season goal total to 12. “You have one of those days sometimes, the puck is just coming right on your stick, you don’t think you’ll shoot and if you don’t know where to go I don’t think the goalie does either.”The Avalanche roared back from a 3-0 deficit by dominating the second period behind goals from Tyson Barrie, Carl Soderberg and Matt Nieto. While Pittsburgh coach Mike Sullivan told his team to keep its swagger, Hornqvist understood the Penguins were in a delicate spot.The longtime Eastern Conference power is off to a sluggish start, one marred by sloppy defense and an inability to put away opponents or play well at home. Pittsburgh began the night sixth in the Metropolitan Division and just 5-6-2 at PPG Paints Arena.The Penguins spend much of the second period chasing the younger, faster Avalanche before Hornqvist went to work.“We couldn’t really stop the bleeding (in the second) but you know what? We have a good group of guys in here and I think this is the turning point of our season www.blackhawksshoponline.com ,” Hornqvist said. “It’s a great third period and (if we) just keep building every single day from this day on and we’ll be fine.”Hornqvist’s record-setting run began in typical Hornqvist fashion. The 31-year-old Swede parked himself in front of Varlamov, corralled a rebound off a Kris Letang shot, jabbed at the puck once before spinning around and whipping it by the goaltender 6:11 in the third to put Pittsburgh back in front.He needed just 1:21 to double the Penguins’ advantage and completed the hat trick on his next shift when he fired a wrist shot from the slot that appeared to hit off Colorado’s Alexander Kerfoot and sneak past Varlamov.“He plays the game so hard,” Sullivan said. “He takes so many cross checks and he goes to the dirty areas and he competes. He just wants to win. He’s such a competitive guy and tonight he had a great night for us.”Jake Guentzel, Evgeni Malkin and Derick Brassard also scored for the Penguins, who halted Colorado’s 11-game point streak. Kris Letang added two assists for Pittsburgh. Casey DeSmith finished with 42 saves.Varlamov made 26 stops, but struggled early and late as Colorado’s six-game road winning streak came to an abrupt halt.“To be honest, erase seven and a half minutes out of that game and I liked what I saw on both sides of the puck,” Avalanche coach Jared Bednar said.Penguins captain Sidney Crosby and Colorado star Nathan MacKinnon, good friends and frequent training partners in the offseason, put together a thrilling duel in Colorado last week, with MacKinnon’s four points able to help the Avalanche overcome a natural hat trick by Crosby in a 6-3 Avalanche victory.The two stars went scoreless in the rematch, taking a backseat to Hornqvist.The Penguins needed just 7:27 to build a three-goal lead. Guentzel redirected a feed from Letang with his left skate just 2:46 in. Malkin followed just over four minutes later when he jammed home a shot from the point by Tanner Pearson for his first five-on-five goal since Oct. 30. Brassard beat Varlamov 35 seconds later the Penguins appeared to be firmly in control.It all vanished over a 5:01 span in the second.Barrie’s power-play shot from the point 8:16 into the period gave Colorado a spark. Ian Cole Chicago Blackhawks T-Shirts Womens , playing in Pittsburgh for the first time since helping the Penguins win consecutive Stanley Cups in 2016 and 2017, fired a knuckler toward the net that Soderberg managed to get a stick on and deflect past DeSmith. Nieto found a gap with the Penguins on the power play to slip the puck by DeSmith to tie the game, the seventh short-handed goal allowed by Pittsburgh this season.Hornqvist’s historic stretch, however, helped the Penguins avoid a collapse while cooling off the Avalanche, at least for a night.“I think it’s good for the fans, for sure, not so good for the coaches,” Colorado’s Mikko Rantanen said. “I think they don’t like it as much. But we have to move forward.”NOTES: Pittsburgh D Marcus Pettersson, acquired in a trade with Anaheim on Monday, played 13:00. … Both teams went 1 for 3 on the power play. … Pittsburgh is 8-1-1 against the Western Conference.UP NEXTColorado: Begins a two-game swing through Florida on Friday when they play the Panthers.Pittsburgh: Welcome the New York Islanders on Thursday.

huangjian123  
huangjian123

Most of the breeding of Oldenburg horses today is i
Adidas Ian Cole Jersey

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz