ModernMusic.de

Jordan Matthews Color Rush Jersey

#1 von linchao , 08.01.2019 07:56

Before I start Jordan Matthews Color Rush Jersey , I want to say Happy Thanksgiving to everyone reading this. Thanksgiving is the best holiday for watching sports, as there are football games on literally all day. I hope you pass out in a good coma on the couch, while watching the games. Frankly, that should be the goal every year.Before you do that, however, make sure you have all your lineups set for the end of the season. Every league has just a few weeks left in the regular season, so it’s time for the playoff push. Hopefully you’re in already, or at least scratching at the door, it makes the last few weeks of the season even more interesting. For my part, here are nine guys that I think you should keep an eye on.As always, they’re classified in three parts: Must Start, On The Fence, and Be Careful. I’m not going to tell you who to start and who to sit, but I’m going to try to give you some insight on guys you might not be sure about. If you have Alvin Kamara, Drew Brees, or Saquon Barkley, you’re obviously starting them, so I’m looking for guys you might not be sure about. Good luck, and I hope you enjoy!MUST START Tom Brady, QB, PatriotsComing off a terrible game against the Titans and only having thrown one touchdown in the last three games makes this a risk, but if there’s one thing I know about Tom Brady it’s that he responds when the public starts doubting him. Rob Gronkowski is finally coming back healthy, Brady has had a chance to look himself in the mirror and realize he needs to spread the ball around more, and the offense has had the bye week to gel even more. All this adds up to a solid performance from Brady this week against the Jets. Nick Chubb, RB, BrownsHe has 78 carries in his last four games. The Browns are committed to the run game, and that means they’re committed to Chubb. A RB that’s going to get at least 20 touches a game should be a solid play every week, especially one, like Chubb, who can break a big play.JuJu Smith-Schuster, WR, SteelersDoes JuJu have a tough matchup this week? Yes. Have we reached the point where we shouldn’t be looking at the matchup and just starting him every week? I think so. He’s had three weeks where he’s gotten fewer than 9 targets Kenny Britt Jersey , and in two of those games, he caught a TD. In other words, Ben is throwing his way. With the #1 corner taking Antonio Brown, JuJu is able to use his skills to get open consistently. Start him this, and every, week. ON THE FENCEKirk Cousins, QB, VikingsThe positive for Cousins is that, for most of the year, his floor has been pretty high. The negative is that his ceiling isn’t very high. Outside of two weeks, he’s been a middle of the road quarterback every week. He’s a decent play at QB. Nothing special, but gets the job done. Don’t expect a great performance, but he’s a fine play if you don’t have a solid QB option. Jordan Howard, RB, BearsMitchell Trubisky is out this week, so the Bears could go with a run heavy game plan, but my assumption is that the Lions stack the box and dare the Bears to throw. Also, Howard has only cracked 60% of offensive snaps once since week 4. It’s a high risk play that doesn’t have a great reward even if it pays off. Rob Gronkowski, TE, PatriotsGronk is back in the lineup and, when he’s healthy he’s one of the most dominant players in both real and fantasy football. But, who knows how healthy his back truly is? I know I don’t fully trust it. So, while I’m starting him in my season long leagues this week, I don’t know if I’m going out of my way to get him in DFS.BE CAREFUL Deshaun Watson, QB, Texans Playing a tough Titans defense, and, if you take out his game against Miami on a Thursday night, he has 6 touchdowns and 6 turnovers in his last 5 games. He’s not the worst option this weekend, but I don’t love it. Adrian Peterson, RB, RedskinsLuckily for Peterson Mike Gillislee Color Rush Jersey , the Redskins play on Thanksgiving, so the league won’t have time decide whether or not to suspend him for admitting he still hits his son. Unluckily for Peterson, he hasn’t been getting the ball a ton in the last few games. In the last 3 games he has only 44 total touches, and two of those games were against the Falcons and the Bucs. He might see an uptick in chances because of the injury to Alex Smith, but the Cowboys are the 5th best team against the run this season, only allowing 95 yards per game. Don’t love the prospects for Peterson this weekend. Allen Robinson, WR, BearsTough break for Robinson, he comes back from an injury and has a solid game followed by a subpar game, but, before he can make up for it, his QB goes down. Don’t expect much in the way of offense from Chase Daniel. Maybe next week for Robinson owners. Pat is the host of The Patriot Nation PodcastInteract with him on Twitter @plane_pats TEAM TALKPost Game Notes & Records: Patriots at Dolphins: Brady becomes all-time leader in touchdown passes.Gamebook: Full Patriots-Dolphins stats.Erik Scalavino’s Game Recap: Wild one that got away.Paul Perillo’s Game Observations: Pats fail to Phinish.Andy Hart’s Stock Watch: Brady, Gronk stunned by Dolphins.Post Game Quotes: Patriots and Dolphins.Don Banks’ Snap Judgments: Musings, observations and the occasional insight as we digest a largely running game-fueled Week 14.Post Game Pressers: Bill Belichick (3.31 min. video) - Tom Brady (3.10 min. video) - Rob Gronkowski (4.02 min. video) - Josh Gordon (2.08 min. video)Post Game Press Pass: Devin McCourty, Duron Harmon, and others discuss the Dolphins final play of the game which led to Miami’s improbable 34-33 win on Sunday.LOCAL LINKSKevin Duffy says the stunning loss in Miami will test the team’s character.Phil Perry finds the Patriots don’t want that last-second loss to linger, “Air out our grievences” and move forward.Ryan Hanable makes the case that the postseason will be defined by how the players respond to the loss.Zack Cox wonders how the Patriots will respond after that crushing loss.Karen Guregian focuses on how the Patriots continue to get in their own way in Miami.Zack Cox breaks down what went wrong on that Dolphins miracle touchdown.Andrew Callahan examines the film to find where the defense broke down on that final play.Mike Reiss talks about why Rob Gronkowski was even on the field.Henry McKenna (PatriotsWire) Josh Gordon has surprisingly positive spin on Patriots’ loss to Dolphins. “I think we’ve got a tough group of guys. We can handle it. We can bounce back. We’re on to Pittsburgh at this point.”Zack Cox notes Tom Brady laments his costly sack, “Terrible play by me.”Nick O’Malley clarifies that Tom Brady experienced an equipment issue not an injury, when he was shown on the turf examining his knee.Kevin Duffy Patriots Notebook: Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski ‘getting chemistry built back up’Zack Cox Patriots Notes: Brandon Bolden burns old team in Fins’ wild win.CBS Boston highlights Albert McClellan blocking two punts in the first half. /Worth a clap.CBSBoston also points out Tom Brady became the NFL all-time leader in touchdown passes.Joshua Schrock shares some stats that show the Miami miracle was once-in-a-lifetime play.Matthew Geagan’s Ups & Downs: Too many miscues, missed opportunities for Patriots in Miami.CBS Boston finds that despite that jaw-dropping loss, the Pats are still the Number 2 seed.NATIONAL NEWSGame Center (NFL.com) Patriots at Dolphins: recap, stats, highlights.Riley McAtee (The Ringer) Miami’s miracle derailed New England’s chase for home-field advantage.Josh Alper (ProFootballTalk) Rob Gronkowski: I have to make tackle on Kenyan Drake.Conor Orr (SI) Enjoy the Dolphins’ game-winning lateral play for all it’s worth.Gary Gramling (SI) Sunday Freakout: Miami’s lateral walk-off win, Dallas’s tip drill to win, Mahomes’s legend grows.Albert Breer (SI) Monday Morning QB: Miracles, mistakes and playoff momentum: Week 14 in the NFL.Peter King (ProFootballTalk) FMIA Week 14: On Mahomes, midway monsters and the miracle in Miami.Conor Orr (SI) Morning Huddle: Could a surprise team work its way into the NFL playoffs?Dan Graziano (ESPN) Week 14 overreactions: Has Tom Brady won his last Super Bowl?Frank Schwab (Yahoo! Sports) NFL Winners and Losers: How did the Patriots let THAT happen?Rodger Sherman (The Ringer) The Winners and Losers of NFL Week 14: Miami’s hook-and-ladder was the big winner of Sunday’s slate. Rob Gronkowski’s play at safety? Not so much.Jason La Canfora (CBS Sports) NFL insider notes: Mahomes’ brilliant performance ends MVP race, debacle in D.C. and more from Week 14.John Breech (CBS Sports) NFL Week 14 Grades: Patriots get a ‘D’ for self-destructing, Redskins get an ‘F’ for Sanchizing.DJ Siddiqi (CBS Sports) Patriots’ last-second loss to Dolphins in Miami has huge implications for road to Super Bowl LIII.Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) AFC playoff picture: Chiefs were Sunday’s big winners.Will Brinson (CBS Sports) NFL playoff picture for Week 14: How Steelers could miss postseason in chaotic AFC.Nate Bouda (NFLTradeRumors)Top 25 - 2019 NFL free agents list.

linchao  
linchao

Austin Carr Color Rush Jersey
Mackensie Alexander Jersey

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz