ModernMusic.de

Rob Havenstein Jersey

#1 von linchao , 08.01.2019 07:39

Todd GurleyThis was a game where Todd earned his gameball. Packers defensive coordinator Mike Pettine had a great game plan and actually put a lid on the Rams offense in the first half. When holes became cracks Johnny Hekker Jersey , reminiscent of that 2016 life, Gurley just lowered a shoulder and bashed out what he could. Eventually, the Rams offense gained breath, and Gurley got over. The real reason he gets a game ball though, is the way he selflessly ran out the clock at the end of the game, opting for a victory in hand over a potential touchdown record down the line. He’s a team leader Lamarcus Joyner Color Rush Jersey , demonstrating the “We Not Me” mantra through action. Ramik WilsonWith Mark Barron having returned to the starting lineup, Ramik Wilson’s only action came on special teams, where he made his presence felt in a bone rattling way. With 2:05 seconds left, a two-point lead, and the legend of Aaron Rodgers looming, the Bearded Missile didn’t leave anything up to chance https://www.ramsfanstore.com/Pharoh-Cooper-Jersey , forcing and recovering a fumble by Packers kick returner Ty Montgomery. Who knows if Rodgers would have led another Packers comeback, but at very least Ramik saved me from a heart attack and possible ulcer. Thank you Ramik Wilson. Cory Littleton This is another game ball for Cory Littleton because I always give Cory Littleton a game ball. Cory Littleton is five game ball general. Sam ShieldsWith plenty of family in the building to watch Sam take on his old team, Shields didn’t disappoint. Though he got 14 snaps at corner, Shields, like Ramik Wilson made the most noise on special teams. First he was the recipient of a Johnny Hekker pass on a drive-extending fake punt, and later tip-toed gracefully along the goal line to down a punt at the one yard line Mark Barron Color Rush Jersey , which eventually led to a safety. This was a game that could have swung the other way if vets like Sam Shields and Ramik Wilson had just been going through the motions, but that’s not how this team operates. Aaron DonaldI loved watching Donald collect his second sack of the day then looking over at the Packers fans while shrugging and waiving. With their immediate futures locked in, Donald and Todd Gurley seem have become noticeably more excited at home games, both while mixing it up with opposing fans near the visiting sideline, or when celebrating with the hometown fans in the end zone. They’re putting on the new Greatest Show, and having a lot of fun in the process. Ndamukong Suh opens up about his experience as a RamI CBS SportsNdamukong Suh joins Reiter’s Block to discuss the current state of his new team Rob Havenstein Jersey , what the difference has been between the Rams and his previous teams, and what the ceiling is for the Rams’ talented defense. Should Rich Saul be enshrined in Canton? I Rams TalkJohnny Gomez makes the argument that former Los Angeles Rams center Rich Saul deserves to be posthumously enshrined in the Hall Of Fame. Let’s hope it happens.Stan Canyon getting a roof. I Rams WireThe Rams’ future home at Hollywood Park is looking more and more like the renderings. The beautiful lines of the outer shell and forum-esque pillars can now be seen rising out of the construction site . Key Packers returning for Sunday I Packers WireThe Green Bay Packers may have a few key contributors returning for Sunday’s loss game in Los Angeles. Receivers Randall Cobb and Geronimo Allison and cornerback Jaire Alexander all participated in practice on Tuesday and may be good to go by Sunday. The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel scouts the Rams for Wisconsinites I Milwaukee Journal Sentinel Here’s what the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel is telling Packers fans about the Rams. It’s always interesting to hear Rams scouting reports from other region’s newspapers.There’s still plenty to work on according to Jared Goff I Rams WireThe Rams seem to be a team that judges itself more on a play-to-play basis, than on whether they won or lost a game. Jared Goff was somewhat critical of his offense following the Rams’ 39-10 victory over the San Francisco 49ers. See where Goff is looking for improvement鈥

linchao  
linchao

Mackensie Alexander Jersey
Drew Kaser Color Rush Jersey

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz