ModernMusic.de

Kacy Rodgers missed being around the players and coaches

#1 von laiyongcai92 , 04.01.2019 09:33

the most while not knowing when he'd feel well enough to be back.A health scare sidelined the New York Jets defensive coordinator for two games 鈥?a tense few weeks for Rodgers Youth Dont'a Hightower Jersey , who was medically cleared and returned to work this week on a full-time basis."Walking in the locker room (Sunday) and seeing the guys, it's just good to be back, it really is," Rodgers said Thursday while speaking to reporters for the first time since coming back to work.Bowles announced on Oct. 5 that Rodgers was dealing with something "serious" after visiting the doctor the previous day. The 49-year-old Rodgers underwent tests and then had what he called "a procedure" and was able to do some office work at the team's facility last week."It was kind of bothering me, and it was something that we had to get checked out," Rodgers said. "So I had a procedure last Monday, and then I got the results back this Monday. Everything came back good, so we're good to go."Rodgers declined to provide details about the exact nature of his illness, saying he preferred to keep it private."I really don't want to say that right now," he said. "I feel a lot better. I really do. It's good to be back and getting back in the swing of things. We knew the procedure and we felt confident going in that it would be taken care of and we would know the results."He surprised the players by attending the Jets' victory over Indianapolis last Sunday and broke down the team's postgame huddle in the locker room."Sometimes you take for granted what it is to be around the guys and be with them every day," Rodgers said, "and the family unit it becomes."Rodgers has been out on the field during practice this week, but it's uncertain if he will call the defensive plays in his usual role Sunday against Minnesota."Him getting back into it was easy," Bowles said. "He was in the building last week doing tedious things, but getting back into it is pretty good. He's back at game-planning normally. We are all in meetings and we will decide that probably tomorrow or Saturday who is going to call it."After Bowles knew Rodgers wouldn't be able to coach against Denver two weeks ago, he announced the bad news to the team.Several of the players reached out to their coach, and he thought it was "truly touching" to hear from so many well-wishers."I got a lot of texts from all the guys," he said before smiling. "What's kind of ironic is, I coach the defense, but I had just as many offensive guys reaching out."But then came the tough part: watching the Jets beat the Broncos 34-16 from his couch at home."That's kind of a hard Youth Joe Thuney Jersey , hard feeling," Rodgers said.To a man, the defensive players said they dedicated their play 鈥?and the victory 鈥?to Rodgers that day.He felt well enough to attend the game last Sunday at MetLife Stadium and was able to mingle with the players before kickoff. Rodgers then sat in the coaches' booth while wearing the radio headset, but was only what Bowles described as "a casual observer.""You never want to be a distraction to the team," Rodgers said. "Everybody else was having to pick up (the slack) with me away from the coaching staff. Todd had to do more and the rest of the assistants had to do more. For the players to know they've got a job to do, I feel like I'm hindering them."It was what Rodgers called a "weird" experience and added he didn't want to be "a detriment" to the team.After the game, several players such as Morris Claiborne, Darron Lee and Jamal Adams said seeing Rogers really lifted them up emotionally."That's priceless," Rodgers said. "To know they were thinking about me while they were trying to do their jobs really means a lot."Rodgers was also able to joke about the success Bowles had running the defense in his absence 鈥?both victories."Dang," Rodgers said with a big laugh, "I need to stay away more often."NOTES: CBs Buster Skrine (concussion) and Trumaine Johnson (quadriceps), WRs Terrelle Pryor (groin) and Quincy Enunwa (sprained ankle), RB Isaiah Crowell (foot) and S Marcus Maye (broken thumb) didn't practice. Only Enunwa and Maye have already been ruled out against Minnesota. ... LB Kevin Pierre-Louis (foot) was limited after sitting out Wednesday. ... WR Robby Anderson (hamstring) and Leon Williams (back) were full after not practicing Wednesday, and C Spencer Long (knee/finger) was also full after being limited. ... RB De'Angelo Henderson was re-signed to the practice squad and LB Harvey Langi was played on practice squad injured reserve.5 questions about the Jaguars: Copying Jimmy Garoppolo and the 49ers could pay dividends for the Patriots on Sunday The NFL season is only entering its second week of action, but it will already see one of the most anticipated matchups of the year on Sunday: the New England Patriots will travel to Florida to play the Jacksonville Jaguars in a rematch of last year’s AFC Championship Game. Just like the 2017 title game, the meeting again projects to be a closely contested one that could come down to the wire.In order to gain a better understanding of the Patriots’ upcoming opponent and what to expect on Sunday, we spoke to Ryan O’Bleness – a staff writer for our sister page Big Cat Country. Here’s what he had to say about Jacksonville.1. Who is the one player Patriots fans probably don’t know much about right now but that could play a big role on Sunday?Well, a player who I believe may be in for an extended role on Sunday is somebody that some Patriots fans may actually remember from the AFC Championship: running back Corey Grant. This is especially true if Leonard Fournette is unable to go on Sunday. Grant was not used often in Week 1 following Fournette’s hamstring injury, however, recent comments from head coach Doug Marrone seem to point toward Grant getting more reps this week. Grant was a factor in the first half of the AFC Championship game White Jonathan Jones Jersey , and if offensive coordinator Nathaniel Hackett can find creative ways to get the ball in his hands, it should help the Jaguars offensively. 2. What do you think are some of the lessons the Jaguars drew from the AFC Championship Game? And how will they try to apply them?One thing that I hope the Jaguars learned from that game is that conservative play-calling with a lead isn’t enough against a team of New England’s caliber. If Jacksonville finds itself in that scenario on Sunday, I really hope the coaching staff is able to come up with more creative sequences and that the players — namely Blake Bortles — are able to execute in those situations. Another lesson, or mindset really, that the Jaguars took from that game is not to dwell on the past. Marrone preached all offseason and training camp long that the team should not be looking at the past, but rather at the present. With such a talented team, the Jaguars have huge goals in 2018. The team has seemed to buy into this mindset, and the collective focus has looked strong by all accounts. We will really see what the Jaguars are made out of when the Patriots come into Duval.3. The Jaguars’ defense is among the best in the NFL. Does it have any weaknesses the Patriots could try to exploit?No, not one. Just kidding, but this defense is absolutely incredible, and looks poised to be just as good or even better as the 2017 squad. If I were the Patriots, I would look at what the San Francisco 49ers were able to do against the Jags last year. Kyle Shanahan drew up a nice scheme that allowed Jimmy Garoppolo to find wide open players, such as full backs and tight ends, in the flat and pick up big yardage after the catch. Challenging players like Jalen Ramsey and A.J. Bouye one-on-one is not ideal for any team, so dinking and dunking downfield may be in New England’s best interest — though Myles Jack has now moved over to middle linebacker and is pretty strong in pass coverage (he can cover just about anybody). Telvin Smith is no slouch, either. A couple of worries on defense heading into the season were how nickel cornerback D.J. Hayden would do replacing Aaron Colvin, and how seventh-round rookie Leon Jacobs would perform at strong-side linebacker. Hayden played really well in Week 1 according to Pro Football Focus, and Jacobs was only the field for 11 snaps, so it’s hard to judge him at this point. 4. Which areas of Jacksonville’s offense do you think New England will try to attack defensively?The Jaguars want to run the ball down your throat. If Fournette plays, he’s going to be in for a heavy workload. So the Pats will need to create penetration in the trenches and shut down the ground attack. New England’s best bet is to take away the rushing game and make Blake Bortles beat them. Bortles played well in the AFC Championship game Youth Malcom Brown Jersey , and he is capable of doing so again. However, Bortles’ arch enemy has always been consistency. Jacksonville likes to run a lot of 11 personnel with three receiver route combinations, one tight end and one running back. So, if New England is able to get pressure on Bortles, force him into some poor decisions and disrupt the timing of the wide receivers’ routes, things will go very well for the Pats. 5. How confident are Jaguars fans and writers in the team’s coaching staff, especially when it comes to going against Bill Belichick and company?Personally, I am a big fan of Doug Marrone and his staff, and that feeling seems to be shared amongst the majority of Jags fans. This fanbase suffered through the Gus Bradley era where there never really seemed to be much accountability or an emphasis on winning. Marrone, and vice president of football operations Tom Coughlin brought discipline and a winning attitude back to Jacksonville, and the team bought in and responded strongly.In terms of going against Belichick, I think that most of the Jacksonville faithful agrees that Belichick is one of the best coaches of all-time, and, as a football coach, he is well-respected. I don’t believe anybody will claim that Marrone is in the same stratosphere as Belichick overall, but I do believe that Marrone is very familiar with Belichick’s tendencies and can surely formulate a game plan to beat him. Fan confidence is not an issue with this staff. Bonus for fun: do you think Myles Jack was down?Not a chance in the world. ;) (Hate to admit this, but I do understand how the referees could make that call in live action, though).Thanks to Ryan for taking the time to answer our questions. Make sure to follow him on Twitter and visit Big Cat Country for all the latest Jaguars news and analysis.

laiyongcai92  
laiyongcai92

As the Patriots try to run their winning streak to seven
Los Angeles Chargers Daily Links: Joey Bosa Is a Dominant Force Know Your Enemy

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz