ModernMusic.de

Carter Rowney Jersey Womens

#1 von officialsbaseball , 21.12.2018 08:05

NASHVILLE Custom Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys , Tenn. (AP) The Nashville Predators continued to bolster their forward depth as they acquired Ryan Hartman from the Chicago Blackhawks on Monday before the NHL’s trade deadline.The Predators acquired Hartman and a fifth-round pick from Chicago for forward Victor Ejdsell, a first-round pick and a fourth-round pick.All picks exchanged are for the 2018 draft.”This fits us,” Predators general manager David Poile said. ”In terms of where he’s probably going to go in the lineup, it fits exactly what we need. We did a good job improving our center ice the last couple of seasons – (Ryan) Johansen and (Kyle) Turris, specifically.”We wanted a little bit of sandpaper in our lineup that could play at a higher level than a fourth-line type player. We got a guy that scored 19 goals last year, is 23 years of age, is hard to play against.”Hartman, a left wing, has 25 points (eight goals, 17 assists) in 57 games played with Chicago this season. Hartman will be a restricted free agent at the end of the season.”Obviously something was going on, but I’m really excited,” he told Canada’s TSN. ”A great team obviously, a rivalry between both of us. It’s a tough building to play in when you’re the opposing team, but I’m excited to be in there wearing the yellow and playing in Nashville.”Poile had to think about making a deal with Central Division rival Chicago, the team the Predators swept in the first round of the playoffs last year.”I always have a little bit of a pause when I do that,” Poile said. ”But I think it really comes down to you’ve got to get your best deal.”Clearly what we offered for Hartman was higher than anyone else or what they liked the most Chris Wagner Jersey Womens , or they wouldn’t have taken the deal. So (the Blackhawks) have got to take care of themselves. They’re in a little different place than we are right now.”One year removed from finishing first in the Western Conference with 109 points, the Blackhawks are in last place in the Central Division.”It’s disappointing, for sure,” Chicago general manager Stan Bowman said. ”But you can’t feel sorry for yourself. You have to sit here and try to plan for the future. I think what we’ve been able to do here today is position ourselves to get some really high value assets.”In the case of Victor, he’s not that far away from contributing. We don’t want to be in this position, obviously, but you are where you are.”The defending Western Conference champion Predators are loading up at forward. In addition to Hartman, the Predators signed former captain Mike Fisher to a one-year deal earlier Monday.And the team may not yet be done adding players. Poile is hopeful that 2017 first-round pick Eeli Tolvanen will make his way to Nashville when his season with Jokerit of the KHL concludes. Tolvanen starred for Finland at the Olympics, scoring three goals and adding six assists in five games.Entering Monday, the Predators held a two-point lead over the Winnipeg Jets for first place in the Central and trailed the Western Conference-leading Vegas Golden Knights by one point.The Jets also made an acquisition from a Central rival, getting forward Paul Stastny from the St. Louis Blues.Also Monday, the Blackhawks acquired a conditional fifth-round pick in the 2019 draft from the Boston Bruins for forward Tommy Wingels.Wingels has 12 points (seven goals, five assists) in 57 games. He was signed by Chicago on July 1, 2017.— NEWARK, N.J. (AP) The New Jersey Devils are heading into the playoffs for the first time since 2012 and not surprisingly half the roster has never competed in a NHL postseason game.The newbies in the Cup chase include leading scorer Taylor Hall, No. 1 overall pick Nico Hischier Alex Galchenyuk Jersey Womens , No. 1 goaltender Keith Kinkaid and probably nine of the 20 players expected to be in the starting lineup on Thursday night against the Lightning in the opening game of the first-round series.There are 13 players on the roster who have never played in a Stanley Cup playoff game.New Jersey also has its share of experienced players. Center Brian Boyle has played in 106 playoff games, going to the Finals with the Rangers. Defenseman Sami Vatanen went to the playoffs the past four seasons with Anaheim. Defenseman Ben Lovejoy won a Cup in Pittsburgh.Their advice to the kids has been to embrace the challenge, expect the hockey to be more intense and to enjoy the games.For the young players, most of them are just expecting hockey.”I don’t think you change anything,” forward Blake Coleman said. ”There is a reason teams make the playoffs and there is no reason to venture too far from anything. The only difference is you get a little more familiar with who you are playing.”Coleman said every player in the Devils’ locker room has participated in some type of playoff game throughout their careers, whether it be in juniors, or the minor leagues or even younger.”It’s fun,” said Coleman, who had 13 goals in his first full NHL season. ”It’s always going to be pressure games. It’s going to be no different than what we played in the last 15 when they were all must-win games down the stretch and we found ways to be successful.”Will Butcher, who set a team rookie record for a defenseman with 44 points, said being a part of a playoff team is fun. He enjoyed practice on Wednesday when the Devils opened the workout to fans.”I am not going to expect different,” Butcher said. ”It might be, but for me this is just a hockey game. You go out, you prepare, you play and do all the things you have done all season long and be ready to go. That’s our mindset as a team. We’re going into play another hockey game.”Butcher said his approach to the series is viewing each game as a one-game series. First to four advances.Veteran goaltender Cory Schneider, who played in three series with the Canucks before being traded to New Jersey in a draft-day deal in 2013 Carter Rowney Jersey Womens , said the intensity is higher in playoff games.”It seems like every single play matters and it does,” Schneider said. ”You also have to keep perspective that no matter what happens whether you win a game or lose one, it’s on to the next one. You can’t get caught up in the mood swings.”Defenseman Mirco Mueller was around the playoffs with the San Jose Sharks, but never got into a game.”I have seen the intensity and the level it is played at, so that might help a little,” said Mueller, who moved into the starting lineup in the past month. ”It will be new and there is a lot of noise around it, the first round starting. I guess it will just be hockey once it starts, with a lot more at stake.”Hischier can’t wait for the playoffs. The 19-year-old Swiss center who had 20 goals and 52 points in his rookie season, said the Devils can play with anyone if they play their game.”We’re hungry for more right now,” he said. ”It’s fun to be in there (the playoffs), but now we want more.”—

officialsbaseball  
officialsbaseball

The 2014 Vezina Trophy winner
When Winnipeg had high draft picks

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz