ModernMusic.de

every single accolade that

#1 von jinshuiqian0713 , 17.12.2018 03:57

Andy Murray is now Britain’s greatest ever sportsman after he won the ATP World Tour Finals to end the year as world No 1, according to Mark Petchey. Nike Air Max Goedkoop Ideal . The Scots former coach told Sky Sports News HQ recently that if Murray could overhaul long-time rival Novak Djokovic at the top of the rankings then he should be recognised as Great Britains ultimate sportsman.Murray guaranteed that he would hold on to his recently acquired No 1 spot going into the end of the season on Sunday as he beat Djokovic in straight sets to claim his first World Tour Finals title and Petchey stands by his earlier assessment. Andy Murray is now Britains greatest sportsman according to Mark Petchey Its probably going to be a good pub chat, a lot of people are going to have different views on who should be and who shouldnt be, he told Sky Sports News HQ. Every day I walk past Daley Thompsons gym - there will be a lot of people who think he was one of the greatest sports people.I just think for Andy in terms of the fact that his opponents can impact his performance, the things he has to do in terms of overcoming them tactically, you saw it this week the different styles of players, the different surfaces he has to play on, criss-crossing the globe the way he does.For me he is [Britains greatest ever sportsman] but there will be others that definitely disagree. Highlights of the final of the ATP World Tour Finals between Andy Murray and Novak Djokovic from the O2 Arena, London Murray won his second Wimbledon title this year and defended his Olympic gold medal, but in order to maintain his new ranking he had to better Djokovics tournament in London, which meant he could not afford to slip up.There was no room for error. He was one point away from not making it. Milos [Raonic] takes the match point in the semi-final and thats it, so he could not afford to lose one single match in the entire period. He has been blemish-free, perfection personified throughout that run, Petchey said.Also, just the quality of opponents he beat at the World Tour Finals. There was a debate going about the validity of it all because Roger [Federer] and Rafa [Nadal] werent playing and he hadnt played Novak since the French Open. I didnt really agree with it so Im delighted for him when you look at the rankings that he beat that he couldnt have done it any harder. Murray won his second Wimbledon title earlier this year Petchey thinks it was important that Murray beat Djokovic in the final to cement his current status as the best player on the planet and stop any potential detractors from questioning the rankings. It was huge, I think had he not beaten Novak in the final it would have been somebody else, he hadnt played Novak in this tournament, he said.I think people who like to look at the glass half empty would have pulled that one up and said he hasnt beaten Novak since the French and therefore it wouldnt have had the same authenticity to it that it does because he did. Petchey thinks it was important that Murray beat Novak Djokovic in the final Petchey believes becoming a father earlier this year has helped Murrays tennis and has allowed him to take some breaks from the sport where he would not have before. He also agrees with Djokovics assessment that his wife Kim deserves special praise.I think it has been a very settling thing for Andy, obviously it was an adjustment but it is incredible to look at how well he has performed within the lines. I think Novak was right; Kim has obviously done a fantastic job. She has managed to keep Andy in the place he can be to play the tennis. I think it has given him a focus away from tennis.Petchey revealed he took great pleasure in watching Murray rise to the top of the rankings after seeing him playing a Futures event for the first time at the age of 16 and he expects the 29-year-old to be as competitive as ever next season. Andy Murray says he hopes to stay as world No 1 after beating Novak Djokovic in the ATP World Tour final in London Each success brings another debate. You talk to great champions of the past - we were fortunate enough to have Mats Wilander in the Sky Sports studio at the O2 and he actually hated being No 1. He said he got more pleasure once he got there from mowing the grass, he said. Yet you speak to Ivan [Lendl] and he loved it - the best thing ever was being the best tennis player on the planet. So youve got two differing views there and it will be a change for Andy, this whole period where he goes into his off-season, he is the best player on the planet in 2016. Murray poses with the ATP Tour Finals trophy and the year end world No 1 trophy So it will be a little bit of an adjustment for him. To be honest, knowing him, he is the most competitive person you will ever come across so I dont have any doubt in my mind that he will have that mantle rest fairly lightly on his shoulders.To watch Andy invest as much as he has and the pure joy of working hard, I think he deserves everything he has got. Hes not been given it because he is talented; he has earned every single trophy and every single accolade that he has been given throughout his career so far. Also See: Murray wins World Tour Finals How Murray beat Djokovic... Murray: I still need to improve An extraordinary effort Nike Air Max Bestellen . On a hot, sweaty day, the Hall of Famer looked cool and comfortable. Nike Air Max Outlet Nederland . The (14-15-5) Jets are seventh in the Central Division with 33 points. They trail sixth place Nashville and fifth place Dallas by two points. http://www.airmaxgoedkooponline.nl/ . The top-ranked Spaniard won his fourth Madrid Open on Sunday after Kei Nishikori was forced to withdraw with a hip injury when trailing 2-6, 6-4, 3-0 in the final. And Nadal, who is coming off to uncharacteristic quarterfinal losses on clay, said his mental strength is still lacking just two weeks ahead of the French Open.CALGARY - When overtime started, Josh Jooris was sitting in the penalty box. When it ended, he was being mobbed by his teammates.Jooris scored at 1:08 of overtime to lead the Calgary Flames to a wild 4-3 win over the Edmonton Oilers at the Scotiabank Saddledome on Wednesday.I was fortunate to come out of the box at the right time and they (Jiri Hudler and Dennis Wideman) just made a great play and I was able to put it in, said Jooris, who took a tripping penalty at 19:01 of the third period while Edmontons Jeff Petry was sent to the box at the same time for embellishment. I was just hoping that we keep it in their zone and have possession of the puck when I came out of the box because its either Petry has 15 feet on me or I have 15 feet on him.Jooris jumped out of the box and took a pass from Hudler before wiring a shot into the top corner, glove side behind Edmonton goalie Ben Scrivens.We needed that two points and the fact that it came against a big rival in Edmonton, its sweeter, said Jooris, who returned to the Calgary lineup after missing the past three games with an upper-body injury. I havent been a part of this rivalry for too long, but you feel it out there. You want to beat them every time.Joe Colborne counted his second and third goals of the season — all against the Oilers — for the Flames (21-15-3).I knew sooner or later they were going to start to go in and its nice to start getting some bounces, said Colborne, who scored his first goal of the season during a 4-1 win over the Oilers at the Saddledome four days earlier. Its especially nice getting them against them, but I wouldnt mind having this success against some other teams, too.Lance Bouma also scored, while Sean Monahan and Curtis Glencross chipped in with two assists each. Making his sixth consecutive start in net for the Flames, goalie Jonas Hiller made 17 saves to improve his record to 13-10-2.Matt Fraser, Jordan Eberle and Andrew Ference scored for the Oilers (8-22-8), while goalie Scrivens stopped 24-of-28 shots he faced in a losing cause.Right now I love our starts, said Eberle, who ended a nine-game goalless drought. I love the way were competing for 40 minutes. It seems like the last two games, weve almost let them come at us and weather the storm and thats not how you win hockey games in this league. You keep going at teams. You continue to play the way that got you the lead.Calgary built up a 5-1 advantage in shots in the first period, but couldnt geet any pucks past Scrivens, who made 39 saves one night earlier to backstop the Oilers to a 3-2 shootout win over the L. Air Max Kopen. A. Kings in Edmonton.Edmonton opened the scoring at 16:06 of the first with a power-play goal by Fraser, who was claimed off waivers from the Boston Bruins on Tuesday. Hiller stopped the initial shot by David Perron before Fraser adeptly picked up the puck behind the net and banked it off the Calgary goalie and in.I think this team is pretty fragile right now, said Fraser after the loss. I heard it a long time ago that losing can be contagious and part of that, being a new guy in here coming from an organization like Boston, is youve got to bring that element of your game when youre not content with losing.For myself, Ive got to bring something every night so they can see that I want to be a guy that is a difference maker.The Flames had a great chance to even the score after Edmonton defenceman Keith Aulie was assessed a five-minute major penalty and a game misconduct for a hit to the head on Matt Stajan with 54.2 seconds left in the first period.Scrivens stopped a slap shot fired his way by Mark Giordano and then the rebound attempt by Glencross as time expired in the first. Early in the second on the same power play, Colborne tipped Widemans point shot past Scrivens, but the Edmonton goalie recovered in time to smother the puck with his glove before it crossed the goal-line.Eberle gave the Oilers a 2-0 lead at 10:28 of the second when he took a feed from Leon Draisaitl in the slot and lifted a shot over Hillers blocker and into the Calgary net.Colborne pulled the Flames within a goal with a power-play marker at 18:01 of the second when he converted a feed from Monahan.Bouma tied things up at 4:28 of the third when he backhanded a shot from the slot past Scrivens, who stopped the initial shot taken by Paul Byron.Ference then regained the lead for the Oilers when he took a pass from Draisaitl and blasted a low shot from the point past Hiller.The see-saw battle continued when Colborne drove to the net and shovelled a shot through Scrivens legs at 11:55 of the third.Notes: Calgary now has an all-time record of 17-8-3 on games played on New Years Eve. … The Flames improved to 8-11-1 when trailing after two periods. … Mason Raymond was a healthy scratch after failing to record a point in his past 13 games with the Flames. … Hudler extended his point-scoring streak to five straight games. Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '

jinshuiqian0713  
jinshuiqian0713
Evergreen

the Sky Sports pundit.
drawn in Group A with host

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz