ModernMusic.de

DUNEDIN, Fla. [url=http://www.cheapraptorsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-fred-van vleet-jersey]Authentic Fred VanVleet Jerse

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 15.12.2018 07:43

DUNEDIN, Fla. Authentic Fred VanVleet Jersey . -- Jose Bautista kept up his torrid start to the spring, hitting two doubles and driving in two runs Thursday that sent the Toronto Blue Jays over the Philadelphia Phillies 7-5. A day after hitting a long home run against the Phillies in his first at-bat of exhibition play, Bautista had an RBI double in the first inning off Philadelphia ace Cliff Lee. Bautista finished 2 for 2 with a walk. The former two-time major league homer champion missed the final six weeks last year because of a hip injury. Jose Reyes, Brett Lawrie and Melky Cabrera also drove in runs for Toronto. "I thought we swung the bats pretty good," Blue Jays manager John Gibbons said. Gibbons liked how many of Torontos hits were up the middle or to the opposite field. "Against a lot of lefties and things like that, you have to be able to do that and I think it was progress for us," he said. Lee allowed two hits and a run in two innings. He struck out three and walked none. "Obviously Im trying to throw strikes," Lee said. "I made a couple mistakes. The first double was, for sure, a mistake. I tried to throw a backdoor cutter and it ended up right down the middle." "And then Bautista, I just missed on the pitch before and tried to throw the same pitch. It wasnt a bad one, its just you get into a 2-2 count with him in that situation is not where you want to be. He put a good swing on it." Philadelphias offence was powered by a pair of home runs from bench hopefuls: Darin Ruf hit a two-run shot in the third and John Mayberry Jr. had a solo drive in the sixth. Blue Jays starter R.A. Dickey allowed one unearned run in two innings. He gave up two hits, two walks and struck out two. STARTING TIME Phillies: Lee gave up doubles to two of the first three batters he faced, then stopped the Blue Jays. He is the odds-on favourite to start on opening day March 31 at Texas. Blue Jays: Dickey got through an uneasy first inning to feel good about his spring debut. The knuckleballer walked back-to-back batters with one out in his opening inning. "Im feeling a lot better than I was at this point last year, so Im hoping that will carry out through the rest of spring and opening day," Dickey said. RUF RIDER Ruf hit a long home run off Esmil Rogers with one on and no one out in the third inning. The shot was the first for any Phillies player this spring. Ruf finished 1 for 3 with a walk. KNUCKLED Dickey worked with new battery partner Erik Kratz for the first time this spring. Kratz, a catcher acquired from the Phillies in a trade this winter, wore a first basemans glove in an attempt to have a better chance at catching Dickeys arsenal of knuckleballs. Kratz allowed one passed ball in the games first inning. "Its a hard thing to do," Dickey said. "The game speed, and runners on -- its just going to take some time. But I felt like he looked real comfortable back there. Outside of the one passed ball, I felt like he handled it pretty well." TRAINERS ROOM Philadelphia right-handed reliever Mike Adams threw off the mound for the first time since undergoing shoulder surgery on July 31. He was limited to 28 games in his first season after signing a two-year, $12 million free agent deal with the Phillies. The veteran setup reliever hopes to join the Phillies bullpen at some point in April. "It went good -- really good," he said. "It was probably an 85 per cent bullpen or so. I wasnt trying to let loose right off the bat. I was trying to get a good feel for throwing off the slope again." Philadelphia right-hander Ethan Martin, who entered camp competing for the fifth starters job, left after facing four batters in the fifth inning with shoulder discomfort. Hell be examined by the team medical staff on Friday morning. "He was pain-free pitching, but the ball just wasnt coming out, throwing 85 miles per hour," Phillies manager Ryne Sandberg said. "That was a sign for me to go out and see what was going on." Authentic Malachi Richardson Jersey . Orlov, who scored two goals in the game, was assessed a major penalty for boarding on the play. The Flyers scored once on the power play and again with the extra attacker with 65 seconds remaining to send the game to overtime. Authentic Pascal Siakam Jersey . -- The Phoenix Coyotes have won three in a row for the first time in 4 1/2 months, and theyve done it just in time for the stretch run to the playoffs. http://www.cheapraptorsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-kyle-lowry-jersey . The team made the announcement after Saturdays 6-5 loss to the Cincinnati Reds. RHP Kenny Giles will be called up from Triple-A Lehigh Valley to fill Adams spot on the roster. LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. -- Free-agent right-hander Bartolo Colon and the Mets have reached a deal, giving the New York the starter it was seeking to replace injured ace Matt Harvey. The deal is pending the completion of a physical for the 18-game winner, a person familiar with the negotiations told The Associated Press. The two-year, $20 million agreement came Wednesday at the winter meetings and increased the Mets spending on free agents to more than $87 million. The person spoke on condition of anonymity because an agreement had not yet been completed. Out of baseball in 2010 because of injuries, the 2005 AL Cy Young Award winner revived his career with New York and Oakland over the past three years. Even though he will be 41 in May, Colon went 18-6 last year with a 2.65 ERA for the Athletics in a season he began by completing a 50-game suspension for a positive testosterone test. He struck out 117 and walked only 29 in 190 1-3 innings. Colon won just 14 games in four seasons after winning the Cy Yooung with the Angels. Authentic Serge Ibaka Jersey. . But since 2011, hes 36-25 with a 3.32 ERA and he earned his third All-Star selection in 2013. General manager Sandy Alderson had said he preferred not to go for more than a one-year contract for a pitcher because New York had several prospects close to being ready. But after several years of budget cutting and meagre spending, the Mets have displayed some fiscal flexibility. Colons deal comes soon after the Mets finalized a $60 million free-agent contract with outfielder Curtis Granderson, securing the former Yankees outfielder by being the only team to go to a fourth year. They also gave outfielder Chris Young a $7.25 million, one-year contract this off-season. Colon will join a rotation that includes right-handers Zack Wheeler and Dillon Gee and left-hander Jon Niese. New York is still looking for a fifth starter. Oft-injured Mets righty Jenrry Mejia could be an option. Harvey had elbow reconstruction surgery and is going to miss the 2014 season. Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

KAPOLEI, Hawaii - Angela Stanford shot a 5-under 67 on Friday to open a four-stroke lead after three rounds of the LPGA LOTTE Ch
WASHINGTON -- President Barack Obama is picking Michigan State to win the NCAA mens basketball championship over defending champ

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz