ModernMusic.de

Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson is the latest to question

#1 von zhangzk , 15.12.2018 03:12

When quarterbacks are disagreeing with roughing the passer calls Womens Tyrann Mathieu Jersey , it’s probably a good sign that the rules have gone too far in their advantage.“Of course, it helps me out as a quarterback,” Watson said Wednesday, via John McClain of the Houston Chronicle. “I’ve been playing this game for 12 to 14 years, and some of the calls are just crazy.”NFL officials have called 34 roughing the passer penalties in three weeks, Kevin Seifert of ESPN reports. But the competition committee has the rule on its agenda for a regularly scheduled conference call next week, and the league鈥檚 former head of officials, Mike Pereira, expects a change in how roughing the passer is officiated.“I’m cool with it because I want to be safe and sound Womens Nick Martin Jersey , but at the same time, let’s play football,” Watson said. “It goes both ways. Some of the times, when the defensive guys are trying to hold up, they get hurt.“I’m the quarterback, and I’m being honest with you, let the guys play and see how it goes.” It’s unusual for there to be so much chatter around the NFL trading deadline, mostly because so few trades happen during the regular season and only a handful of those are particularly noteworthy in their size.In my memory, the biggest one I’ve ever seen was a trade between Washington and Denver which sent Clinton Portis to the [POTATOES] in exchange for Champ Bailey going to Denver.Speaking of Denver Youth Christian Covington Jersey , it appears they may be trying to unload a certain wide receiver and the recipient of that player?Your Houston Texans, of course.You think if he were going to Chicago or something that I’d be writing about this?
According to Benjamin Allbright, who is well connected with the Denver sports scene, the Broncos are working on two trade possibilities.One of which involves the Houston Texans, the other is...well...New England, as if they need the friggin’ help.With Will Fuller done for the season, Demaryius Thomas does fill a hole, although there’s some argument about which receiver would be the best fit for that hole.Stop giggling, already.But as they say Authentic DeAndre Hopkins Jersey , beggars can’t be choosers and if Demaryius Thomas is the player that’s available, then that’s still a hell of a fix to the hole that Will Fuller’s torn ACL has left.Nothing’s set in stone of course and things are, as they say, in flux, but the clock is ticking as the trade deadline ends tomorrow at 3 p.m. CDT, so all there is for us to do is sit and wait and hope that something comes of these talks.Is there another receiver you’d want instead of Demaryius Thomas?Or a player at a different position.Let us know in the comments section.UPDATE:Sometimes, the rumor mill spits out the truth.Demaryius Thomas is now a member of your Houston Texans.

zhangzk  
zhangzk

NFL odds have Eagles favored over Titans in Week 4 The Philadelphia Eagles and Tennessee Titans are both 2-1 heading into Week 4
The Steelers have done it again.

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz