ModernMusic.de

Several museums in Wuhan, capital of central China's Hubei

#1 von zhouyueyue , 14.12.2018 03:59

RIO DE JANEIRO balenciaga speed trainer for sale , Jan. 15 (Xinhua) -- Construction delays have forced the postponement of the Rio 2016 track cycling test event, Olympic organizers said on Friday.

The three-day competition had been scheduled for March 18-20 but will now be held from April 29 to May 1, according to Rio2016.

"The change of date is due to a delay in preparation works for the track installation," the official Rio 2016 website said.

No reason was given for the delay.

The velodrome is among the least advanced of Rio's Olympic venues. In a construction update published last month, the venue was shown to be 76% complete.

Only Youth Arena, which will stage basketball and fencing puma suede classic womens pink , was further behind at 75%.

One of seven new venues being built at Rio Olympic Park, the velodrome is due to be fully ready on April 29.

The Rio 2016 organizing committee issued a separate statement saying the delay would have "no impact on Games-time competitions".

Olympic track cycling will take place from August 11 to 16 while Paralympic track cycling will he held from September 8 to 11.

China's Duan Yingying makes a forehand return to American Varvara Lepchenko during their second-round match at the Australian Open on Wednesday in Melbourne. Photo: IC

China's Duan Yingying on Wednesday said she'd never seen Venus Williams play and will be relying heavily on her coach's guidance ahead of their third-round clash at the Australian Open.

Despite the seven-time Grand Slam winner being one of the game's most prominent players over the past two decades, Duan, 27, insisted she knew next to nothing about the American great.

"I don't know anything about Venus' play. I've never seen her play," said Duan puma suede heart satin grey , who beat American Varvara Lepchenko 6-1, 3-6, 10-8 in the second round.

"I don't really watch that much tennis, so I think my coach will do the job to try to tell me what to do on the court.

"So I'll take one day off -tomorrow and let the coach do the job."

It doesn't augur well for Duan, the Chinese No.5 who is the last player from her country standing after two days of -carnage for her teammates.

On Wednesday Zhang -Shuai, who turned heads with her run to last year's quarterfinals puma basket heart patent leather white , went out to American Alison Riske, and Canadian Eugenie Bouchard dispatched former US Open semifinalist Peng Shuai.

Han Xinyun, Wang Qiang, Zheng Saisai and Zhu Lin all fell by the wayside in the first round on Tuesday.

More positively for Tianjin-based Duan, Williams also said she knows nothing about her opponent - and had no plans to find out ahead of their match on Friday.

"I don't know anything about her. I have never seen her play. Zero, like zero puma basket heart sale ," said Williams, 36.

"So I'm going to have to see how it goes. Like, maybe get a scouting report in the warm-up when we hit the five minutes and kind of see how it feels."

Duan added that she did have some idea of how Williams plays. But she said she didn't intend to change her preparations before facing the former world No.1.

"I don't think I will change anything because you have to bring your own game. I'll just focus on my own game," she said.

"I know Venus has a very strong serve and really strong baseline skills.

"I've never played Venus -before so I don't think I'll have any pressure. I'll just play my game and I'll try to play my best."

A couple take a photo with a selfie stick at the Tian'anmen Square in Beijing. [Photo provided to China Daily]

Selfie sticks might have made their ways into many serious occasions, including the two sessions, but a growing number of museums have started to put limits on the craze.

The device puma rihanna slippers black , which has become a favorite of tourists and outdoor sports enthusiastic worldwide, has become a safety concern to visitors and artworks for many museums.

A staff member of Nanjing Museum said they have stopped visitors from using selfie sticks inside the museum.

Extendable to as long as 1.5 meters, twirling selfie sticks can be disturbing to other visitors and dangerous to the museum objects, according to Nanjing Museum. Tripods and monopods are also on the banned list at the popular museum.

Although the popular sticks are still allowed in most museums, more are taking actions accordingly.

Several museums in Wuhan, capital of central China's Hubei province puma fur slide restock , have started to require visitors to check-in their sticks before entering. Those who ignore the message will be stopped during security check.

According to the security head of Hubei Museum, their major concern is the safety of the museum artworks. Selfie sticks are just one of the many forbidden items at the museum, including liquid, inflammables and explosives and lighters. Selfie sticks are also banned in Hubei Museum of Art.

At the same time, many major museums in other countries have also started to say 'no' to selfie sticks.

Rome's Colosseum banned selfie sticks last month as a security measure, both for the objects on exhibit inside and for the 16 puma suede creeper black gold ,000 daily visitors to the 2,000-year-old monument.

The Smithsonian museums in Washington banned selfie sticks last week. Cameras and pictures are still allowed, but selfie sticks, tripods and monopods are not.

The National Portrait Gallery, adjacent to the National Gallery in the UK, said the sticks are allowed puma creeper oatmeal suede for sale , but “anything that may prove disruptive is reviewed on an ongoing basis.” The British Museum is “currently reviewing” its selfie-stick policy.

Some art-lovers praised the idea of a ban.

"If you go into an exhibition, surely the purpose is to see what is on show and not to take umpteen photographs of yourself?" said Bill Doig, a visitor to the National Portrait Gallery.

TOKYO, Sept. 5 (Xinhua) -- The Japanese government will soon conduct a test to build a frozen wall at the leaking Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power. Custom MLB Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys Online Throwback NFL Jerseys From China Custom Soccer Jerseys China New NHL Jerseys Cheap Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NCAA Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Replica Jerseys Wholesale Hockey Jerseys

zhouyueyue  
zhouyueyue

Ilha also tipped its hat to the Olym
"We will continue to firmly oppose protectionism. We

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz