ModernMusic.de

He did it.

#1 von jinshuiqian0713 , 12.12.2018 03:42

INDIANAPOLIS - Two days before the NBA draft, Pacers coach Frank Vogel was handed a new task — finding another assistant coach. Juan Lagares Jersey . A day after word leaked that Vogels top assistant, Brian Shaw, had been hired as Denvers new head coach, Vogel told reporters he already has a list of potential replacements. The goal: Make a quick hire. "Im thinking like 3 or 4 oclock this afternoon," Vogel joked Tuesday when asked about having a timetable for the hire. "Seriously, wed like to do it as quickly as the process allows, making sure, of course, that we do our due diligence on the people were bringing in here." Vogel did not drop any hints of who might be on his list of candidates, but he did talk about a few essential skills the next assistant will need. He wants someone who fits in with a young team that appears to be on the verge of becoming a perennial championship contender. Since Vogel took over as Indianas head coach during the 2010-11 season, the Pacers have shown steady improvement — reaching the playoffs in Vogels first season, winning a playoff series in 2012 and pushing two-time NBA champion Miami to Game 7 in the Eastern Conference finals this past season. Shaw played a crucial role in the improvement over the past two seasons, building strong relationships with the younger players to help them excel on the court. He has been credited specifically by Vogel and others within the organization for the breakout seasons this year for Paul George and Lance Stephenson. George was named the NBAs Most Improved Player. Stephenson played key roles in playoff wins over Atlanta, New York and Miami during his first season as a starter. It wasnt just the players who learned something from Shaw. "The experience he brought to the Indiana Pacers through his playing days and his days as an assistant to the Phil Jackson and the insights he offered from the greatest coach in the history of the game during meetings helped me grow as a coach," the 40-year-old Vogel said. Shaws championship background and the stories about his own NBA career played well in the locker room, too. Thats one reason Vogel is seeking an assistant with professional experience. Assistant coach Dan Burke has spent the last 24 years in the league — all of it as an assistant coach, video co-ordinator or scout. Vogels other assistant, Jim Boylen, went into coaching immediately after finishing his college playing career at Maine and never played professionally. "Ill look at a lot of different types of assistant coaches," Vogel said. "I certainly think its important to have a player or two on your bench to share their experiences with the guys." New York Mets Jerseys .Best moustache: How can we not give this to Lanny McDonald? Check out the duster for yourself. Jay Bruce Jersey . Red Sox outfielder Jonny Gomes, the bandleader of the beard brigade during Bostons run to the 2013 World Series title, said he will be shaving his off before spring training so that he can file it "in the archive" with his memories of the teams improbable championship. http://www.officialmetsfanstore.com/mets-david-wright-jersey/ .com) - Stephen Currys jumper with 3.Drew MacIntyre doesnt know why at the age of 30 he hasnt started an NHL game. The journeyman goaltender can only go by what hes told. "Probably the main reason why I havent gotten a game while Ive been up is because I dont have NHL experience," MacIntyre said. "Thats the most frustrating thing." Listen to all the action on TSN Radio 1050 starting at 7:30pm et. Its hard to have experience without someone giving him a chance. "Chicken and egg thing," said his agent, Thane Campbell. "You have to get that right opportunity. Some of it is just luck -- being at the right place at the right time." MacIntyre is now in exactly the right place at the right time. With the Toronto Maple Leafs officially eliminated from playoff contention and Jonathan Bernier out with a knee injury, the Charlottetown product is set to make his first career NHL start Thursday night at the Florida Panthers. Its a long time coming for a veteran of 351 AHL games, 56 ECHL games and even two in the KHL. Along the way, he has seen Cory Schneider, Ben Scrivens and other goaltenders he competed against in the minors earn full-time NHL gigs. "It literally feels like every day I see one of the guys that Ive competed against for a while getting starts and becoming a No. 1 goalie in the NHL," MacIntyre said last month. "So that kind of thing can get frustrating because Ive competed pretty well against all those guys. Thats just more evidence that I believe that I can play here (in the NHL)." MacIntyres resume so far includes just five NHL appearances, all in relief. Two came for the Vancouver Canucks in 2007-08, two for the Buffalo Sabres in 2011-12, and the most recent one in March after James Reimer gave up three goals at the New Jersey Devils. On March 23, MacIntyre came in and stopped all 14 shots he faced. He saw that as something of an audition, which Thursday night can be, as well. "That enters your mind," he said. "I havent had that many opportunities. Theyve all been kind of getting thrown in there. ... Thats just the position that Im in where every summer Im hoping to get a job and scrambling to find something. I want to get a chance to compete for a backup role just to seee what I can do. Gary Carter Jersey. ." MacIntyre will likely be scrambling again this summer. The AHLs Toronto Marlies could go with a young goaltending duo of Garret Sparks and Christopher Gibson, leaving the career minor-leaguer to look elsewhere. Campbells sales pitch is that MacIntyre is a two-time AHL all-star, people know him around the league and hes "not too old." He said MacIntyre is considered one of the best No. 3 goalie options around, but where he might end up next season depends on trades and other player movement. If nothing else, MacIntyre shouldnt have to face the same questions he did last year after breaking his ankle playing for HC Lev Prague of the KHL, getting released and struggling to find a job anywhere. For a while, no team in the ECHL or Central Hockey League would sign him. While practising with the University of Prince Edward Island, MacIntyre was asked by people close to him if he was considering retiring. "It kind of made me say, Jeepers, should I be thinking that?" MacIntyre said. "It definitely crossed my mind, but I didnt think about retiring. I just knew I was up for a fight." Itll likely be a fight to get an NHL deal that gives him a legitimate opportunity to compete for a backup job. After trips through three organizations, thats what MacIntyre expects. "With a number of teams hes been knocking on the door and hes been very close," said Campbell, who has represented MacIntyre since he was 16 years old. "But its tough to get into the NHL, its a tough league to play in. Its the best league in the world. But hes only 30 and theres time left, thats for sure." The goaltender who gives MacIntyre inspiration is Tim Thomas, who didnt make his first career NHL start until the age of 28 and didnt get a real chance until after a sojourn to Europe showed what kind of performer he could become. Family members and friends always bring up Thomas, now a Conn Smythe Trophy and Stanley Cup-winner, to give MacIntyre hope. And he buys into that belief. "He did it. I dont see why I couldnt do it," MacIntyre said. "Im not saying Im going to be Tim Thomas if I get a chance, but I like to think I can compete well up here." cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

jinshuiqian0713  
jinshuiqian0713
Evergreen

Lots to learn and a lot of fun t
We know how to challenge each other.

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz