ModernMusic.de

First of all , I am happy that Steve Wilks finally

#1 von laiyongcai92 , 06.12.2018 05:01

went to Josh Rosen. I and many http://www.cardinalscheapshops.com/cheap-authentic-justin-pugh-jersey of you would have started the game today with Rosen—-and before anyone gets carried away with Sam Bradford’s two TDs—-those were easy throws that Rosen could have made and given the fans and his teammates something extra to be excited about.I accept the fact that Rosen is going to struggle at times—-but I also embrace the fact that that his passes come out with better zip and he is the best athlete the Cardinals have at the QB position. I stick by my opinion that had there been a true competition at QB this pre-season, Rosen would have won the job. The coaches have babied and coddled these QBs and it is one of the main reasons why the team is 0-3.By virtue of the fact that the Cardinals are paying Sam Bradford over $300,000 a game, and, even more so—-that Bradford under pressure took a horrible sack that prevented 3 points before the half (on the heels of Chandler Jones’ tipped pass and Tre’ Boston’s interception), that under pressure—-he fumbled twice and was intercepted twice on poorly thrown passes that weren’t open to begin with—-it’s time to let Sam go. He looked like he was starting to show some promise today—-until the mind-boggling delay of game penalty early in the 2nd quarter—-and after that—-Bradford was back to being the ineffective, chuck and duck QB he was the past two weeks.Please ask OC Mike McCoy to go with him. Any OC—-with the game on the line—-who would call (on 3rd and 2) a late developing off-tackle play to a rookie RB (a play that always runs the risk of giving up a TFL)—-with David Johnson on the bench—-should no longer deserve the privilege of being one of 32 coaches on the planet to call plays in the NFL.Coach Wilks you are right that the blocking on that play was the problem—-but—-the play call was the bigger problem—-when you’ve got two downs to make two yards you go right at them—-and you go right at them with your All Pro RB. The defense under Wilks and Al Holcomb was undisciplined and penalty-prone—-but they played hard for the most part and today they bended a lot, but only gave up one TD. That’s something to build on. The penalties however are tough to ignore or dismiss. Wilks and Holcomb dialed up an array of pressures that were largely successful and which caused turnovers—-so there is hope on the defensive side of the ball. Plus, the pass coverage was improved today—-again—-which was good to see.The special teams were pretty solid with the huge exception of the Bears’ gunner racing past Jamar Taylor to trip up Christian Kirk right off the catch on a 61 yard punt—-and—-at least in my way of thinking Benson Mayowa Jersey , Christian Kirk is a more dynamic threat at punt returner than Patrick Peterson. Peterson is flashing good leadership on defense, but he lost his nerve on punt returns 5 years ago and with Kirk on the roster, let Peterson stick to what he does best.Sad to see State Farm look and sound (in far too many sections) like it was a domed stadium in Illinois—-in a different State altogether.2018 NFL Week 4 Games, odds, picks and TV schedule Through three weeks and one game in the 2018 NFL season I think we know one thing thus far.The Los Angeles Rams are really, really good.The Kansas City Chiefs offense is spectacular.After that, there have been some different things come out each week.This week will be no different I am sure.If you want to look back, here is how I have done through three weeks of the 2018 NFL season.Week 1: 8-3-1Week 2: 6-6Week 3: 6-6Good luck in week four.Buffalo Bills at Green Bay Packers (-9.5), 10am Cheap Patrick Peterson Jersey , CBSOver/Under: 44Packers 31Bills 18Cincinnati Bengals at Atlanta Falcons (-3.5), 10am, CBSOver/Under: 53Falcons 37Bengals 33Detroit Lions (+2.5) at Dallas Cowboys, 10am, FoxOver/Under: 44Lions 27Cowboys 18Houston Texans at Indianapolis Colts (-1), 10am, CBSOver/Under: 47.5Colts 28Texans 23Miami Dolphins (+7) at New England Patriots, 10am, CBSOver/Under: 49Patriots 31Dolphins 30New York Jets at Jacksonville Jaguars (-7.5) Cheap Josh Rosen Jersey , 10am, FoxOver/Under: 39Jags 26Jets 10Philadelphia Eagles (-3) at Tennessee Titans, 10am, FoxOver/Under: 41Eagles 30Titans 13Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Chicago Bears (-3), 10am, FoxOver/Under: 46.5Bears 25Bucs 21Cleveland Browns (+2.5) at Oakland Raiders, 1:05pm, FoxOver/Under: 44.5Browns 24Raiders 23New Orleans Saints (-3) at New York Giants, 1:25pm Cheap Christian Kirk Jersey , CBSOver/Under: 52.5Saints 34Giants 21San Francisco 49ers at Los Angeles Chargers (-10), 1:25pm, CBSOver/Under: 46Chargers 3649ers 9Baltimore Ravens (+3) at Pittsburgh Steelers, 5:20pm, NBCOver/Under: 51Ravens 23Steelers 21

laiyongcai92  
laiyongcai92

After last Sunday’s loss to the Vikings
Raiders preseason week 2 Ballers & Busters vs Rams

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz