ModernMusic.de

piratesfanproshop.com

#1 von elaine95 , 30.11.2018 07:55

SAN DIEGO (AP) — The street corner outside Petco Park’s main entrance is now the intersection of Tony Gwynn Drive and Trevor Hoffman Way.Hoffman http://www.piratesfanproshop.com/authentic-sean-rodriguez-jersey , the former closer who was inducted into the Hall of Fame on July 29, helped unveil a street sign bearing his name on Friday afternoon, along with Mayor Kevin Faulconer and executive chairman Ron Fowler“It’s the coolest intersection in San Diego, there’s no doubt about it,” Faulconer said.It was the latest honor for Hoffman, who amassed 552 of his NL-record 601 saves with the Padres.“To have the opportunity to once again be in connection with the great Tony Gwynn, to be at the corner of Petco Park, the front of it Felipe Vazquez Jersey , on a chamber of commerce day, I don’t think I can elaborate much more on the fact that I’m honored to be again a part of Tony’s legacy and commitment that it was to the San Diego Padres,” Hoffman said.The address of Petco Park, which opened in 2004, is 19 Tony Gwynn Drive.On Aug. 18, the Padres unveiled a statue of Hoffman in the Park beyond center field, just as they unveiled a statue of Gwynn during his Hall of Fame summer of 2007. Gwynn died of cancer in 2014 at age 54.“It’s tough to come up with a better summer than Trevor Hoffman had this year,” the former closer cracked.Each of the honors “in its own right is equally special Starling Marte Jersey ,” Hoffman added. “The statue, obviously the Hall of Fame ceremony was incredible, the parties surrounding it, and now to be able to drive down the street I come in every day and where I finished some of my running when I was player, now named after you is pretty cool.”Hoffman is a special adviser in the Padres’ baseball operations department.Fowler said it was the Padres’ idea to rename a one-block of stretch of Park Boulevard for Hoffman, and the City Council approved.“Naming a street for someone is not something you do every day,” Fowler said. “It should be reserved for a special few, and Trevor is among the special few. … He’s right at the top http://www.piratesfanproshop.com/authentic-willie-stargell-jersey , with Tony. He deserves it. Sort of icing on the cake for the summer he had. But it was fun to have a summer of Trevor.” The Houston Astros and New York Yankees are reportedly among the teams interested in trading for Seattle Mariners pitcher James Paxton, perKen Rosenthal of The Athletic, who noted themarket for Paxton is "active."Paxton, 30, went 11-6 with a 3.76 ERA and 1.10 WHIP last season. He struck out 208 batters in 160.1 innings, setting a career high with 11.68 strikeouts per nine innings.The Astros and Yankees are expected to be among the most active teams in the pitching market this winter. Houston, which has boasted one of the most impressive rotations in baseball over the last few years, is looking vulnerable due to Lance McCullers' impending Tommy John surgery andDallas KeuchelandCharlie Mortonhitting the free-agent market.Adding Paxton would help solidify the rotation Barry Bonds Jersey , asgeneral manager Jeff Luhnow said the team plans on returning Collin McHugh to a starter's role in 2019."I鈥檇 say we have three spots fairly well locked up, if we choose to go down the path of putting (Collin) McHugh back in the rotation. With Lance not being there, it probably increases the odds of that happening," Luhnowtold reporters.The Yankees boast perhaps the best lineup in baseball but have major questions in their rotation. General manager Brian Cashman has been open about wanting to acquire multiple starting pitchers this winter, and the Yankees' one-year deal with C.C. Sabathia should set the stage for a couple big splashes. Sabathia will slot in the back half of the rotation and will be joined by the returning Luis Severino and Masahiro Tanaka.That leaves guys like Paxton and Corey Kluber as potential trade targets in New York. The Yankees may also target free agentPatrick Corbin.Paxton has been among the best pitchers in the American League when healthy but has had trouble staying on the mound. He has never started more than 28 games in a season.

elaine95  
elaine95

Goodrum dropped, allowing the second run to score.Greg Garcia was intentionally walked, loading the bases, and Carson Kelly hit
Giolito and fellow starter Reynaldo Lopez have

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz