ModernMusic.de

and there were a lot of rumors

#1 von elaine95 , 30.11.2018 04:49

Harry How/Getty ImagesThe celebration continues for the Boston Red Sox.The team clinched their fourth World Series title in the past 14 years on Sunday night with a 5-1 victory over the Los Angeles Dodgers Lance McCullers Jersey , and now it's parade time in Boston.Ahead is all you need to know about the parade, including TV and live-streaming information and a route map.Red Sox Championship ParadeDate:Wednesday, Oct. 31Start Time:11 a.m. ET (rain or shine)TV:MLB NetworkLive-Stream:WBZ 4 (Boston's CBS affiliate)Parade RouteThe Boston Globe BostonGlobePlanning on heading to the #RedSox victory parade tomorrow? Here鈥檚 a map of the parade route. z6hUkJIgWL AEQuN8iaTiDetails from Boston.com: "This year's parade route will begin at Fenway Park, then head down Lansdowne Street, take a right on Ipswich Street, and then a left on Boylston Street toTremont Street (opposite the flow of traffic) at Boston Common. The parade then will head straight onto Cambridge Street and finish at New Sudbury Street."ExpectationsThe excitement was already starting to build for the team and players last night:Boston Red Sox RedSoxGnight fam. See you tomorrow at the WORLD SERIES PARADE! 91iO6mE9PqEduardo Nunez EduardoNunez15See you at the parade tomorrow #Boston | Nos vemos en el desfile manana Boston! #HistoryMade #DamageDone redsox WIIfeG7FI0Sandy Leon sandyleon41See you at the parade tomorrow #boston #DAMAGEDONE #RedSoxParade #WorldSeries xjylUxbMOJThere will be no rally at Boston City Hall this time around, just a parade.However, that will still give Red Sox fans a chance to see the iconic duck boats, which were being prepped last night:Once the parade is over http://www.astrosfanproshop.com/authentic-mike-scott-jersey , attention will turn to another busy offseason, starting with a big decision from one of the team's key players.Chris Cotillo ChrisCotilloDavid Price must decide by midnight ET if hell opt out of the remaining four years on his deal or remain with the Red Sox: 8CBtixWBlBWith $127 million left on his deal over the next four years, all signs point to Price opting in. Could we see him announce just that during the parade?Once free agency begins, the focus will be on the likes of Craig Kimbrel, Nathan Eovaldi and Steve Pearce, who could all conceivably be brought back at the right price.For now, it's all about celebrating an amazing 2018 season. The biggest question of the offseason is a two-parter.1. Will Clayton Kershaw opt out of the final two years and $65 million of his contract?2. If he does opt out, will he consider signing elsewhere, or will it just be to get more years from the Dodgers?He did little to put Dodgers fans minds at ease with his recent comments."I would be lying if I said it didn't cross my mind Alex Bregman Jersey ," Kershaw told reporters when asked if he had thought at all about how he may have made his last home start at Dodger Stadium.The chances are he'll opt out, as the security that comes with adding a few years' worth of guaranteed money will be too appealing to pass up.It's hard to envision the free-spending Dodgers letting their homegrown star get away, but there's always the possibility that someone makes him an offer he can't refuse.Another postseason that doesn't end in a World Series title could also convince the 30-year-old that his best chance of winning atitle may be elsewhere.We shall see.Prediction:Kershaw opts out, re-signs on a five-year, $175 million deal with the Dodgers.Patrick CorbinMatthew Stockman/Getty ImagesIt's been a breakout season for Patrick Corbin.An All-Star for the second time in his career, he's gone 11-7 with a 3.23 ERA, 1.06 WHIP and 242 strikeouts (3rd in NL) in 195 innings for 4.4 WAR.The 29-year-old picked the perfect time for a career year. A case can be made he's the top starting pitching option on the market if Kershaw decides to stay put.So which team is the early favorite to sign him?As a Syracuse native, Corbin grew up a Yankees fan, and it sounds like he's open to the idea of donning pinstripes."It would definitely be great to play there Carlos Beltran Jersey ," Corbin told Bob Nightengale of USA Today. "I grew up a Yankee fan. My whole family are Yankee fans. My mom, my dad, my grandpa, everybody. Really, every generation of my family has been Yankee fans.I know the Yankees have had some interest in the past, and there were a lot of rumors this winter that got my family excited. It would have been cool."With J.A. Happ, CC Sabathia and Lance Lynn all headed for free agency, the Yankees have a clear need in the rotation. It stands to reason that bolstering the starting staff will trump making a run at someone like Bryce Harper or Manny Machado.Prediction:Corbin signs a four-year, $72 million deal with the Yankees. Charlie MortonStephen Brashear/Getty ImagesIf there's any player this year who might consider accepting a qualifying offer http://www.astrosfanproshop.com/authentic-brian-mccann-jersey , it's Charlie Morton.The 34-year-old has become a different pitcher since joining the Houston Astros last season, going a combined 29-10 with a 3.39 ERA, 1.18 WHIP and 360 strikeouts in 310.2 innings for 5.0 WAR.He's earning just $7 million this season and has earned roughly $40.7 million over the course of his career, according to Spotrac.Morton has hinted at potentially retiring at the end of the 2018 season in the past. The chance to return for one more year and earn what figures to be a salary north of $18 million by accepting a qualifying offer could be too tempting to turn down.His decision on the future could also impact the market for Dallas Keuchel.If Morton does return, the Astros might be more inclined to let Keuchel walk in free agency. Losing both standout starters would be a tough pill to swallow for the defending champs, though.Prediction:Morton accepts a qualifying offer and returns for one more year.All stats courtesy of Baseball Reference, unless otherwise noted.

elaine95  
elaine95

by going 3-for-5 with a home run and three RBIs
allowed two hits and struck

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz