ModernMusic.de

Frazier said. "Hes a tough guy but it probabl

#1 von zxlbxj1 , 02.07.2018 03:10

MONTREAL -- Montreal Impact management are confident that new coach Frank Klopas will get the team back on track after a horrendous start to the Major League Soccer season. Sporting director Nick De Santis said Thursday that Klopas has done a good job preparing the club for games and that he still has the players support. The winless Impact (0-4-3), who were leading the league at this time last season, are last in MLS heading into a home game Saturday against the Philadelphia Union. "The coaches, I can guarantee you, from the first day have done good work," said De Santis. "You can see the intensity from the players in every practice. "Yes theres tension and pressure, less confidence, but thats pro sports. I think the team believes in the coach and will come out of this." There has been speculation about Klopas future among fans and media as the winless run to start the season -- the worst in the teams 21-year history including its pre-MLS days -- drags on. It hit a fever pitch after last weeks 4-0 loss at Kansas City. If Klopas is feeling the pressure, he didnt show it. "I know its about results," he said. "Im not here to make excuses. "Im very thankful to be part of this organization. I think Nick and all of us work hard. Thats all I can do. I dont think about the other stuff. The only thing I can do is prepare the team and make sure we do as well as we can to get the team back on track." The Impact will play their first game on the grass field at Saputo Stadium after three home games indoors at Olympic Stadium, where they had a loss and two draws. Another defeat -- in the first meeting between the clubs since Montreal sent Andrew Wenger to Philadelphia for Jack McInerney in a swap of strikers last month -- would put more heat on Klopas, the former Chicago Fire boss who replaced the fired Marco Schallibaum in December. There has also been criticism of De Santis, who made no major off-season moves despite a late-season tailspin and a one-sided loss to Houston in the first round of playoffs in 2013. "I understand the frustration," said De Santis. "Im from Montreal. "I live here every day and I know how people feel. They have a right to criticize and Im in a position where I have to accept that. But Im very confident in this team and that, with a few additions, we can improve this team." Since the start of training camp, the Impact have added former New York fullback Heath Pierce, little used forward Santiago Gonzalez, and made the McInerney trade. De Santis said he is looking at adding a third designated player to go with striker Marco Di Vaio and midfielder Hernan Bernardello, and that he has his sights on Argentine midfielder Ignacio Piatti. He wont be able to sign anyone until the July transfer period, however. In the meantime, the Impact have been pleading for patience. Team president Joey Saputo wrote this week on Twitter: "Very frustrating start to the season. We need and will turn this around. Lets stay focused and determined. More than ever, we need our fans." Despite their record, the Impact are only five points out of a playoff spot as the entire Eastern Conference has had trouble winning. Kansas City and Columbus share the conference lead with 11 points, including only three wins each in six games. De Santis said that missing Di Vaio for the opening three games to a suspension and injuries to Bernardello and midfielder Sanna Nyassi have hurt. He said the team has also been unlucky and could have won a game or two that slipped away. Missing injured central defenders Nelson Rivas and Adrian Lopez has also been a problem as veteran Matteo Ferrari has found himself working with youngsters most weeks. Lopez, who blew out a knee after only one game for Montreal last summer, had his first full-field practice Thursday, but is not yet ready to play. The oft-injured Rivas looked ready to return two weeks ago, but is back to running laps during practice. Ferrari said he hasnt given up hope. "I like the coach and the job hes doing because hes very professional," the former AS Roma and Everton defender said. "He likes the details and he prepares the game well. "Theres nothing I can say negative. If I look at the standings, its bad, but the first place team has three wins, not five or six. So lets win a couple of games and then well be talking about something else." Klopas also talked about Jeb Brovsky, a workhorse under Schallibaum last season who became a fan favourite for his toughness and his extensive work for charities and other causes. The third-year fullback has spent most of the season on the bench while Pearce played left fullback. Brovsky is likely to stay there for now. "He played on the left side and Im looking for more of a natural left-footed player," said Klopas. "On the right side, we have (Eric) Miller and (Hassoun) Camara, so theres competition. "Jeb has handled it well. But to be fair, when you put him on the left side, its not ideal, even if he played well last year. Im looking for a left-footed guy that can open up the field, that can get crosses in. But hell get opportunities." A. J. Pollock Jersey . -- Isaiah Pead took a stutter step forward, then raced to the left sideline and travelled 60 yards up the field before finally getting tripped up by a leg tackle. Randy Johnson Diamondbacks Jersey . -- Kael Mouillierat scored three times and set up one more as the St. http://www.diamondbacksapparelsshop.com/. Her return engagement begins tonight as TSN presents Day 1 coverage of the 2015 event from Melbourne. Watch Eugenie Bouchards opening round match at the Australian Open live tonight on TSN5 at 3am et/Midnight pt. Jarrod Dyson Diamondbacks Jersey .com) - Scott Parel carded a 5-under 65 on Thursday and he grabbed a 1-stroke lead after one round of the season-opening Panama Claro Championship. Chris Owings Diamondbacks Jersey . Kerr said he had dinner with Jackson, his former coach with Chicago and the new Knicks team president, on Friday night and they talked again Saturday. Kerr is in New York to work the game between the Brooklyn Nets and Toronto Raptors for TNT.LONDON -- Matt Cassel will get a chance to steer the Minnesota Vikings to their first win of the season -- and maybe put himself in position for a more regular role. Cassel will replace injured starter Christian Ponder at quarterback against the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday at Wembley Stadium. The Vikings (0-3) ruled out Ponder on Friday with a fractured rib sustained in last weekends 31-27 loss to the Cleveland Browns. "We worked with Matt in the mindset that this was a possibility, so I think were prepared in that way," coach Leslie Frazier said. "Hes been in this role before. His veteran presence -- you can feel it. So there was no shock this week as he got more and more reps. I think (the team) will handle it the right way." Cassel hasnt played a down this season since signing a two-year deal with the Vikings in the off-season. The former New England Patriot threw six touchdowns and 12 interceptions in nine games for the 2-14 Chiefs last season. "Ive been preparing for this and I feel like Im ready to go," Cassel said. "I feel comfortable with this offence. Im excited about it. Thats what you prepare for as a backup." Frazier is hoping Cassel will go out at Wembley and make a statement. "Im hoping that he shines, but I dont foresee a quarterback controversy," Frazier said. "We want him to play lights out and have the best game of his NFL career on Sunday." If Cassel does shine, it could leave Frazier with a decision on who to start against the Carolina Panthers on Oct.dddddddddddd 13 after the bye week. Ponder, a third-year pro, has struggled this season, throwing two touchdowns and five interceptions for a 65.9 passer rating. He also has lost two fumbles. Ponder had taken the majority of snaps in practice Thursday and looked determined to play Sunday. "We just felt like it was, from a medical standpoint, too risky to put him out there to take a hit," Frazier said. "Hes a tough guy but it probably wouldnt be wise to put him out in that situation." "Hes a competitive guy and hes played through some tough injuries here. He wanted to play," Frazier said. "This is something you dont know how many times youll get a chance to play in a game like this, but its probably wise since we have a bye coming up, so he understands." Also ruled out for the Vikings are cornerback Chris Cook (groin), safety Jamarca Sanford (hamstring), and tight end Rhett Ellison (knee). The rest of the players on the Vikings injury report all practiced in full Friday and are probable for Sundays game. They are running back Matt Asiata (hamstring), cornerback A.J. Jefferson (ankle), defensive tackle Kevin Williams (knee), linebacker Erin Henderson (heel), and long snapper Cullen Loeffler (neck). The Vikings and Steelers are both 0-3 heading into the NFL International Series match at Wembley Stadium. Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Stitched Jerseys ' ' '

zxlbxj1  
zxlbxj1

. We stressed Worley a couple of times
. Those guys pick me up. Whoever hits

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz