ModernMusic.de

The Angels optioned outfielder Grant Green

#1 von zxlbxj1 , 02.07.2018 03:09

NEW YORK -- The NFL has hired 12 new officials for the 2014 season and promoted two veterans to referee. Ronald Torbert and Craig Wrolstad were promoted to referee, replacing the retired Scott Green and Ron Winter, the league announced Thursday. Wrolstad has spent the past 11 seasons as a field judge. Torbert has worked the past four seasons as a side judge. Among the dozen new officials is side judge Shawn Hochuli, the son of always-recognizable referee Ed Hochuli, and field judge Brad Freeman, the son of back judge Steve Freeman, a former player with Buffalo. Two women, line judge Sarah Thomas and head linesman Maia Chaka, will work minicamps and preseason games this year. They are in the officiating development program and officiated in Conference USA in 2013. "The NFL is about constantly striving to improve performance, and that is certainly the case for our game officials," said Dean Blandino, the leagues director of officiating. "Both Ron and Craig have proven to be outstanding NFL officials and they are ready to assume the increased responsibilities of the referee position. Our 12 first-year officials were all among the best in college football." The other 10 first-year officials are umpires Brad Allen and Bryan Neale; head linesman Patrick Turner; field judges Eugene Hall and John Jenkins; side judges Alex Kemp and Scott Novak; line judge Ed Walker; and back judges Rich Martinez and Steve Patrick. The most experienced officials are referees Walt Coleman, in his 26th season, and the senior Hochuli and Mike Carey, each in his 25th. In all, 119 officials will work in seven-man crews during the regular season. Steve Freeman and Philip McKinnely, who was with the Falcons, Rams and Bears, are former players now officiating games. Samuel Umtiti France Jersey . Peter Dawson took his long before he started the job. "I was playing an American one year at Oxford Golf Club, and he introduced me to this travelling mulligan," Dawson said. Florian Thauvin France Jersey . Moments after scoring and setting off another wild celebration at Minsk arena, Platt leapt into the arms of Belarusian captain Alexei Kalyuzhny. http://www.soccerfranceproshop.com/c-35-...nce-jersey.aspx. As TSN reported Thursday, the Canadian Centre for Ethics in Sport is under intense pressure from the federal government to focus drug testing on athletes who compete in international events representing Canada. Since funding for the tests has been frozen and the cost of testing can eclipse $1,000 per test, university athletes in a number of sports are being tested less often. Olivier Giroud France Jersey . - Kyle Wood and Barclay Goodrow scored second period power-play goals to provide all of the scoring for the North Bay Battalion in a 2-0 victory over the Erie Otters in Ontario Hockey League action on Thursday. NGolo Kante Jersey . Last year, Matt Kuchar closed with a 4-under 68 to beat Kevin Chappell by two strokes for his second win of the 2013 season and sixth of his career.ANAHEIM, Calif. -- The legend of Mike Trout just keeps on growing. Trout hit a game-tying grand slam in the bottom of the eighth, Josh Hamilton had three hits and scored the go-ahead run, and the Los Angeles Angels erased a five-run deficit to beat the Chicago White Sox 6-5 Saturday night. "We needed a victory like this," Trout said. "We never stopped fighting, had great at-bats, put some things together and we came out and got the W." Chicago starter Chris Sale took a three-hit shutout into the eighth and the White Sox held a commanding 5-0 lead. Erick Aybar led off the eighth with a double and scored on Chris Iannettas single, and after an error and another single loaded the bases, Trout hit a full-count changeup over the left-centre field fence to tie it. Aybar stroked a two-out RBI single later in the inning, and Ernesto Frieri closed it out for the Angels. The grand slam was Trouts only hit of the game. He has a hit in 14 of his last 15 games and has reached base in 26 of his last 27. "I was just (using a) two-strike approach," he said. "I wasnt trying to hit a home run, but it went out. The first two swings I was thinking home run, thats why I fouled them off. You try to get too big in situations you lose mechanics of your swing. That 3-2 pitch I just told myself to stay up the middle and put the ball in play." Sale was all but unhittable for the first seven innings. The 25-year-old left-hander didnt allow an Angels runner past second base to that point and appeared firmly in control. The Angels finally figured him out in the eighth. After Aybar doubled and scored on Iannettas single, Colin Cowgill reached on an error by shortstop Alexi Ramirez. Howie Kendrick poked a single through the right side to bring Trout up with the bases loaded and no outs, and the Angels outfielder belted the tying homer to whip the home crowd into a frenzy. "I dont really remember much from it," Sale said. "I just remember that ball going over the fence and wanting to rip my own head off. "Thats why hes the best inn the league.ddddddddddddI cant really say too much about a guy like that hitting a home run off of you." Trouts blast, his 12th homer of the season, ended Sales night. The Angels werent done. Hamilton and C.J. Cron hit back-to-back two-out singles off reliever Jake Petricka (0-1), and Aybar poked a 2-2 fastball into centre field to score Hamilton and give the Angels their first lead of the game. "We never quit," Trout said. "Down 5-0 we could easily just put our heads down and stop fighting, but you never know. Everybody contributed. It was a team win for sure." Cory Rasmus (1-0), who was recalled from Triple-A Salt Lake before the game, pitched two scoreless innings of relief for the win. The White Sox opened the scoring in the third on back-to-back RBI singles by Adam Eaton and Gordon Beckham, and Alejandro De Aza smacked an RBI double into the right-centre field gap in the fourth to extend their lead to 3-0. Adam Dunn led off the sixth with a solo homer deep to centre field, his third consecutive game with a home run. The blast, which easily cleared the 396-foot marker in centre, ended the night for Angels starter Matt Shoemaker. Shoemaker surrendered nine hits and four runs, three earned, while striking out six. De Aza brought home another run on a sacrifice fly later in the sixth to give the White Sox a seemingly comfortable 5-0 lead. "When you put as much effort, and kind of your heart and soul into a game and it unravels like that, more than anything Im just kind of disappointed," Sale said. "I threw a good pitch to a better hitter, and things happen." NOTES: Chicago rookie Jose Abreu went 0 or 4 with four strikeouts, the first four-strikeout game of his career. ... Hamiltons fifth inning single was the first hit by left-handed batter against Sale this season. ... The Angels optioned outfielder Grant Green to Triple-A Salt Lake before the game. ... The Angels celebrated Albert Pujols joining the 500-homer club in a pregame ceremony. Tony La Russa was among the speakers. Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Stitched Jerseys ' ' '

zxlbxj1  
zxlbxj1

. Those guys pick me up. Whoever hits
e Rockets were back within 51-43

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz