ModernMusic.de

Eriksens 89th-minute strike propelled

#1 von zxlbxj1 , 29.06.2018 08:17

I_am_Raf: First off, I am a huge Raptors fan and now a huge fan of you Mr. Swagquez, so thank you for doing this AMA. My question is: What are some funny/interesting stories you can share from behind the scenes that fans probably wouldnt have heard about?Greivis: First of all, I like that nickname! One time we are traveling from some city and one time the flight was really bumpy. And Chuck Hayes was throwing up all over the plane. And we were like what the?TdotOHH: Who has a better shimmy: you or Antoine Walker?Greivis: Obviously, me!gurgz: Hey Greivis. I had the opportunity to watch you play during your time at Maryland. I can easily say you are one of my all-time favorite Terps! What was your favorite memory/memories during your time at Maryland? Also, could Gary Williams really kick a basketball into the hoop from the other side of the court?Greivis: Favourite memory was when I had 17 assists against NC State. And yes, Gary used to be a great kicker!BJ_Dangle: Favourite pre-game meal? Post-game meal? Which Raptor has the deadliest farts?Greivis: Amir Johnsonbenevanswalker: (On nicknames) Personally Im for Gravy Big Balls.Greivis: !NSA_Investigator: Can I have your autograph?SuperRas: Whos your fav. player growing up?Greivis: Jason Kiddyntodd: Hey Greivis what is your favorite pre game meal/food?Greivis: I love penne pasta with white sauce and grilled shrimp. With some red peppers.RoastDaMostToast: My question is who is the funniest on the team, and if you have any funny stories?Greivis: To me the funniest is DeMar. He shows up to the locker room early and writes funny stuff on the board Some @greivisvasquez behind the scenes photos pic.twitter.com/VgFYep14on — BarDown (@BarDown) September 16, 2014barris444: Serious Question: During the playoffs last year, I asked my hairdresser to give me the Greivis Vasquez … She had no idea what I was talking about — Where do you get your haircut in Toronto?Greivis: If you want the Greivis Vasquez haircut, go to Finch and Milvan. Dominican guy, Alberto!BoomersGold: Which international NBA players are you close/friends with?Greivis: Marc Gasolwikiman2001: Who is your favourite player not on the raptors?Greivis: Kobe!SmartestMagikarp: On a scale from 1-10 how loud was it in the arena in game 1 of the Nets series?Greivis: GAME 1 was the louder but game 7 was too haha.. it was a great environment..rageqq: Hey Greivis how often do you go to Yorkdale mall?Greivis: Every now and then i go. I love that mallHola_Dipoo: Greetings from your fan in Finland! Since its early morning in America, and 16:30 in here, I decided to round up some questions for the people who wouldnt be awake. So: 1) What nickname do you like to be called? Most of us here call you General Greivis! 2) We hear a lot of talk about how the raptors have one of the best team chemistry in the league. But what does that really mean compared to other teams? 3) What have you been working on during the summer to improve your game? 4) What are your favorite restaurants in Toronto?` Also my own: What is it like to live in Toronto? I have wanted to move there for a long time when I get a good degree.Greivis: 1) I like General 2) We have a healthy locker room and we care about each other. 3)I want to be more explosive and a little faster. 4)Arepa CAFE and CopaCabana 5) One of the best cities in the world. I like to have nice finish too. My favourite part of todays @greivisvasquez AMA pic.twitter.com/gOP5FHTI6C — David Krikst (@MyManDK) September 16, 2014To check out the entire thread from Greivis AMA, you can see it here.2015 PAN-AM tickets are now on sale at www.toronto2015.org. For more information follow @TO2015 on Twitter. Detroit Lions Jerseys . Ribery terrorized the Schalke defence throughout and put the home side ahead in the 36th minute when he chipped the goalkeeper before stroking the ball into the empty net. The French winger struck again after the interval, combining with Thomas Mueller on the left before firing a deflected shot beyond the helpless Timo Hildebrand in the 55th, as Bayern bounced back from Wednesdays 1-0 loss at FC Basel in the Champions League. Tracy Walker Lions Jersey .ca. Hi Mr. Fraser, When I was watching the Heritage Classic in Vancouver there was a play midway through the third where Ottawa crashed the Canucks net and it came off its moorings. http://www.lionsfanspro.com/Black-Kerryo...ey.html?cat=955. Bookies were offering odds of 13/1 before kickoff that the home team Houston Dynamo would prevail by three goals to nil. DaShawn Hand Jersey . Bowditch, the 30-year-old Australian seeking his first PGA Tour title, shot a 4-under 68 to reach 12 under at TPC San Antonio. Matt Kuchar and Andrew Loupe were tied for second. Kuchar shot 65, and Loupe had a 70. Kerryon Johnson Lions Jersey . -- After a year spent travelling the world, Brooks Koepka suddenly is in a position to play a lot more golf at home.Manchester, England (SportsNetwork.com) - Wayne Rooney and Juan Mata netted first-half goals on Sunday as Manchester United rolled to a 3-0 victory over fierce rivals Liverpool at Old Trafford, handing the club its sixth consecutive win in league play. With only 30 miles separating the cities of Manchester and Liverpool, the clubs are heated foes and are the two most successful clubs in English football. But they came into Sundays tilt on opposite ends of the form book as United began the day in third place, while Liverpool started things in ninth position. The visitors had the better of the play for the opening few minutes as Raheem Sterling got in behind the United defense after 12 minutes, but his weak strike was easily handled by United goalkeeper David de Gea. Less than a minute later, however, the home side opened the scoring when Antonio Valencia got free down the right flank and cut it back to an on- rushing Rooney, who blasted it low into the right corner, leaving Liverpool goalkeeper Brad Jones with no chance for a save. The Red Devils then doubled their advantage five minutes before the break when a cross came into the area from the left wing and Robin van Persie got a flick on it and the ball came to Mata, who nodded it home at the back post for the 2-0 lead. But the goal was not without some controversy as Van Persies flicked pass appeared to leave Mata in an offside position as Red Devils went into the intermission with the two-goal lead. Looking for an offensive spark, Liverpoool manager Brendan Rodgers sent Mario Balotelli onto the pitch at the start of the second half and the Italy international created a bevy of quality scoring chances.dddddddddddd But each time, De Gea came up with an answer, finishing with an impressive eight saves on the day. United added a third goal in the 71st minute when Mata stepped in front of a poor clearance on the edge of the penalty area and slid the ball to an open Van Persie, who snapped it home as the Liverpool back line raised arms in unison, pleading for an offside call which never came. The Red Devils rolled the rest of the way for their sixth straight win in league play to improve to 31 points, while Liverpool drops into tenth place in the Premier League on 21 points from 16 matches. Also in the Premier League on Sunday, Christian Eriksens 89th-minute strike propelled Tottenham-Hotspur to a 2-1 win ovwe Swansea City at the Liberty Stadium. Spurs got off to a flying start, taking the lead thanks to a brilliant header from Harry Kane after just four minutes. Swansea drew level three minutes into the second half with an excellent strike from Wilfried Bony, but Spurs grabbed the winning goal right at the death as Eriksen collected a well-placed pass from Ben Davies and slotted it into the bottom left corner past a diving Gerhard Tremmel. The result lifts Spurs into seventh place in the Premier League with 24 points, just four behind West Ham United for the final Champions League place, while the Swans drop to ninth place on 22 points. Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Hoodies Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

zxlbxj1  
zxlbxj1

officially ending his season
Friday night, the Goldeyes relied on the

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz