ModernMusic.de

BOSTON -- David Ortiz has racked up enough hits in his career to know how to remain positive during a rough stretch. [url=http:/

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 06.11.2018 08:53

BOSTON -- David Ortiz has racked up enough hits in his career to know how to remain positive during a rough stretch. Darron Lee Jersey . Now, it looks like everythings fine again with Big Papi. Ortiz continued his rebound from a miserable stretch with two hits and three RBIs, leading the Boston Red Sox to a 7-6 win over the Chicago White Sox Sunday that completed a sweep of their three-game series. "Everybody went crazy, but I said dont worry about me," he said of his recent slump. "Worry about me when I go to the plate without a baseball bat. Its been fine. It wasnt like my timing was totally off. It was one of those situations where you walk into it. It happens to everybody. I wasnt getting a hit. It wasnt like I was swinging like I didnt know what I was doing. It was one of those funks you walk into -- four, five, maybe six games." Ortiz is 5 for 9 with six RBIs since going hitless in his previous 23 at-bats. He needs two hits to become the 39th player in major league history with 2,000 hits, 400 homers and 1,400 RBIs. Manager John Farrell felt the sluggers cold spell turned around with key two-run single in the series opener Friday. "Yeah, just a matter of timing. Some things hes been working on early (in the day)," he said. "You can kind of pinpoint that two-run base hit the other night that has allowed him to relax a little bit and not over swinging the bat." Stephen Drew added a solo homer for the AL East-leading Red Sox, who won for the seventh time in eight games. Brandon Workman (4-2) got four outs in relief for the victory after starter Felix Doubront couldnt make it out of the fourth inning. Koji Uehara, the fifth Red Sox reliever, worked a perfect ninth for his 16th save. Tyler Flowers had a solo homer and Conor Gillaspie drove in two runs for the White Sox. "We have some young guys that are going to have to learn while theyre here," White Sox manager Robin Ventura said of his teams pitching woes the past two days. "Sometimes it doesnt look pretty. Youve got to be able to learn from it and keep going." Chicago lost 7-2 on Saturday night. Leading 5-4 in the fourth, the Red Sox scored a pair of runs against reliever Charlie Leesman -- one coming on a weird play at third. With Jacoby Ellsbury on third and one out, Dustin Pedroia hit a line drive that third baseman Gillaspie made what looked like a diving grab on, but the ball dropped out of his glove as he stretched trying to double-up Ellsbury. Gillaspie then got up and fired to first, bouncing one wild as the run scored and Pedroia advanced to second. Third base umpire Paul Nauert ruled that he dropped it before completing the catch. Ventura argued and was tossed by second base umpire Dana DeMuth. Ortiz followed with an RBI single, making it 7-4. "Obviously, I think I caught it," Gillaspie said. "Until I know that for sure, Im going to try to get the guy out at first running, too." Flowers homer cut it to 7-6 in the eighth. Boston had opened a 5-0 lead after three innings against starter Andre Rienzo (1-1) before the White Sox rallied back with four in the fourth, chasing Doubront. Doubront lasted just 3 2-3 innings, giving up seven hits and four runs, snapping Bostons streak of a starter allowing three runs or fewer at 11 games. It matched the longest by the team since 1988. The previous best was 12 in 1915. In the fourth, Jeff Keppinger had a sacrifice fly, Dayan Viciedo an RBI double and Gillaspie a two-run single. The White Sox had the bases loaded, but Workman struck out Leury Garcia to end the inning. Ortizs two-run double capped a four-run second after Ellsbury had a two-run single. Drews homer made it 5-0. Rienzo gave up five runs and five hits in three innings. NOTES: Red Sox RF Shane Victorino left the game with a bruised left hip after his at-bat in the sixth. ... Farrell loaded his lineup with left-handed and switch hitters, giving 1B Mike Napoli the day off. "Rest and keep everyone involved," he said. "A right-handers on the mound, get left-handers off the bench, and into todays game. Weve got three more righties coming the next series (against Detroit)." The Red Sox had six of their nine batters hitting from the left side against Rienzo. ... Jose Quintana (7-4, 3.66 ERA) is slated to face the New Yorks Phil Hughes (4-13, 4.91 ERA) Monday at Yankee Stadium. ... The Red Sox improved to a majors best 25-12 in day games. ... There was a 19-minute rain delay before the start. Thomas Hennessy Jersey . Western and the second-ranked Laval Rouge et Or (7-0) once again received 20 and 10 first-place votes from the Football Reporters of Canada panel, respectively. Rounding out the Top 10 are the Calgary Dinos (7-0), Queens Gaels (7-1), Guelph Gryphons (7-1), Montreal Carabins (5-2), Bishops Gaiters (5-2), McMaster Marauders (5-3), Manitoba Bisons (4-3) and the Saskatchewan Huskies (4-3) Western crushed York 50-10 last Saturday in its league finale to secure first place in the OUA standings and a bye in the first round of the conference playoffs. Brandon Copeland Jersey . "Last year didnt go the way we wanted it to, but we need to look at what went well and what didnt go so well. Hopefully this year we will be better," Brendan Gallagher said after practice. This year, the Canadiens have a little more depth to work with by adding players like Daniel Briere, Dale Weise, Mike Weaver, Douglas Murray and arguably, the biggest addition to this playoff roster, Thomas Vanek, who the Canadiens were able to land at the trade deadline. http://www.cheapjetsjerseysonline.com/?tag=nathan-shepherd-jersey-online . Replay backed him up. Adeiny Hechavarria immediately followed the ruling with a go-ahead sacrifice fly for the Miami Marlins, who held on to beat the Seattle Mariners 3-2 on Sunday completing a three-game sweep. CUIABA, Brazil -- Nigeria ended a 16-year wait for a victory in a World Cup match Saturday, beating Bosnia-Herzegovina 1-0 courtesy of Peter Odemwingies first-half goal and knocking the tournament newcomers out of contention. Only a point is needed by Nigeria from its last Group F game -- against already-qualified Argentina -- to reach the knockout stage after Odemwingie finished from close range in the 29th minute following one of many powerful runs by his strike partner Emmanuel Emenike. Playing hours after Ghanas plucky 2-2 draw with Germany, Nigeria gave African football another lift following its continents inauspicious start to the tournament. Prior to Saturday, the five African teams had claimed just one win and a draw in seven matches in Brazil. "Its something awesome for Africa," said Nigeria goalkeeper Vincent Enyeama, who tipped Edin Dzekos shot onto the post in the final few seconds to preserve the win. "Africa needed that win, something to boost the confidence back home." The Bosnians are sure to go home after the group stage, and will wonder if things may have gone differently had Dzekos goal in the 21st minute not been ruled out for offside. Replays appeared to show the officials may have got the call wrong. "The referee was shameful for this competition," Dzeko said. But Nigeria deserved its win, with Emenike causing all sorts of problems for Bosnia-Herzegovinas defence with his strength and direct running in energy-sapping conditions in the western Brazilian city of Cuiaba. At the other end, the experienced Joseph Yobo was back as captain and marshalled the defence in his 99th international game. Dzeko and the Bosnians technical midfielders carved out few clear-cut opportunities. &"They surprised us with their speed and movement," Bosnia-Herzegovina coach Safet Susic said. Terrence Brooks Jersey. . "They wanted to win probably that much more than us." There was added motivation for Keshis team, which was seeking to boost the spirits of Nigerians in the wake of a suicide bombing attack at a World Cup viewing site in the northeast of their country. At least 14 people died in the blast. After weathering a bright start by the Bosnians, Nigeria went ahead when Emenike powered past the tame challenge of Bosnia defender Emir Spahic, charged down the right flank and crossed for Odemwingie, who shot first-time through the legs of goalkeeper Asmir Begovic -- his teammate at English club Stoke. Odemwingie is back in the World Cup squad after two years away from the national team following a falling-out with Keshi, and he was starting after an impressive cameo as a substitute in the 0-0 draw with Iran. "I couldnt dream of a better comeback in a tournament like the World Cup," Odemwingie said. "I have had to start building from scratch. Everyone had faith in me." After the goal, Nigeria dominated and only a slew of smart saves by Begovic, who denied Michael Babatunde and Emenike, prevented the African champions from going further ahead. Dzeko -- compared with Lionel Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo and Neymar by Susic in the build-up to the match -- had a disappointing night, with his finishing off-key and control poor at times. When he did find the target, he was either denied by the officials or by that late, brilliant save from Enyeama. The Bosnians have one game left, against Iran on Wednesday, to try to end their debut World Cup with at least a point to show for their efforts. Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Baseball Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys China Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap Custom Jerseys China Cheap Basketball Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys China Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

BUFFALO - The Chicago Blackhawks recently capped a three-game homestand with an emphatic win, and the defending Stanley Cup cham
MELBOURNE, Australia - Top-seeded Serena Williams will play Alison Van Uytvanck of Belgium in her first-round match at the Austr

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz