ModernMusic.de

If you are Dallas Cowboys fan you have probably felt like

#1 von chenyan94 , 03.11.2018 02:51

they have needed to add a true No. 1 wide receiver threat to their roster. And if you haven felt that https://www.dallascowboysfanshop.com/Connor-Williams-Jersey , you have probably heard it somewhere.On Monday, the Cowboys鈥?front office made moves to add more depth to their wide receiving core when they traded a first-round pick to the Raiders for Amari Cooper.In true Cowboys fashion the news took the NFL community by storm on social. The reactions were certainly mixed. Even though it seemed like the Cowboys were addressing an issue many fans have been complaining about through the first seven games, the cost of a first-round pick sent many fans into a panic.
The Giants are a prime example of what it means to have a ton of talent around the wrong QB. With this Amari Cooper trade, I see Dallas in the same boat.— (@coachr1co) October 23, 2018
Amari cooper is not worth a first round trade ! mdash; Roberto (@roberto_pena_) October 23, 2018
A lot of people trying to justify Amari Cooper for a first and it just not happening— Rodney Stokes (@RodneyStokes21) October 23, 2018
Not surprisingly, the media spent a significant amount of time debating every single aspect of this trade:
"It's documentation to figure out in one year if you pay Dak $100 million or go get the next great Cowboys quarterback… You'll have the LT, RB, Amari Cooper, the slot guy Cole Beasley."@ColinCowherd explains the Amari Cooper trade to the Cowboys pic.twitter.com/jzlbiR3yfU— Herd w/Colin Cowherd (@TheHerd) October 23, 2018
.@Chris_Liss & @Jeff_Erickson discuss how the Amari Cooper trade impacts the Cowboys and if there are any Raiders receivers you should now pickup on @RotoWire #FantasyFooball pic.twitter.com/xizPpfXGKz— Fantasy Sports Radio (@SiriusXMFantasy) October 23, 2018
"Amari Cooper is a low maintenance, non-diva wide receiver. He fits into the Cowboys, even though people are [complaining] about the price they paid for him. How else are you gonna get a #1 guy? They don't fall out of trees." 鈥?@criscarter80 pic.twitter.com/FlPQA08TAu— First Things First (@FTFonFS1) October 23, 2018
.@CowboysBreak takes a wide look at the Amari Cooper trade and how it could affect the entire offense.Full podcast https://t.co/qvGd6jtCH2 pic.twitter.com/mFpViWRsn6— Dallas Cowboys (@dallascowboys) October 23, 2018
Despite the continued hype (or fallout whichever you prefer to call it), most Cowboys fans seem hopeful that this trade will solve the team offensive struggles:
@EzekielElliott @AmariCooper9 @dak 馃敟馃敟馃敟馃敟馃敟馃敟 YEARS TO COME馃挴 pic.twitter.com/AGvDG8AeJq— Caleb Harston (@CalebHarston21) October 23, 2018
I think Amari Cooper does great in Dallas it like when he was at Bama elite offensive line elite RB average QB all he gotta do is get open— (@swishgawd5) October 23 https://www.dallascowboysfanshop.com/Darren-Woodson-Jersey , 2018
@AmariCooper9 one of the best Bro, Dallas got a great one #salute#nation4lyfe— Reality I. Proof (@RealitysProof) October 23, 2018
@AmariCooper9 @michael13gallup @Bease11 bout to be a problem in Dallas… good luck opposing defenses…— 2FelHunden (@murdermode911) October 23, 2018
And some of Cooper new teammates are already ready to have him report to The Star:
@AmariCooper9 welcome. Let get it bro.— Cole Beasley (@Bease11) October 22, 2018
Welcome to the squad @AmariCooper9 ! We got some moves to make! https://t.co/EfHiEmhomx— DeMarcus Lawrence (@TankLawrence) October 22, 2018
Regardless of where you land on this trade, Cooper鈥檚 college career at Alabama and his three full seasons in the NFL show extreme potential with the young wide receiver.And if you still feel unsure about it, we are willing to bet you reacted just like this when you heard the news.So. Accurate.
How Cowboys Fans Reacted to the Amari Cooper Trade 馃槀馃槀馃槀 pic.twitter.com/4rPeKwcGaI— Cameron Magruder (@ScooterMagruder) October 22, 2018
Earl Thomas‘ issues with the Seattle Seahawks front office aren’t going away, even as he continues to play like one of the best safeties in the NFL.How much longer the Seahawks are willing to put up with an unhappy star is now the big question.After a few days of uncertainty, Thomas was on the field Sunday creating problems for opponents in Seattle’s 24-13 win over the Dallas Cowboys. In what he acknowledged could end up being his last game in Seattle, Thomas had two interceptions and tied for a team high with seven tackles.“I don’t know if it was,” Thomas said, “but I had a damn good time and I’ll go out like that if I have to.”His displeasure with his situation in Seattle remains evident. Thomas’ holdout from Seattle’s offseason program and training camp didn’t result in a contract extension or a trade. He’s now banking that skipping two days of practice this past week and then playing great Sunday may finally force Seattle’s hand to make some sort of move, either offering him a long-term contract extension or sending him to another team that might be willing to secure his future beyond this season.“I love Seattle,” Thomas said. “My family is here. I’m hopeful these guys will call my agent and we’ll work something out. I want to be taken care of.”Since he reported on the Wednesday before the season opener, Thomas had not taken any overt actions to express his displeasure with his contract situation, a deal with Seattle that expires after this season. That changed this week when he sat out practices Wednesday and Friday without any injury designation. Seattle coach Pete Carroll said Friday that Thomas missed the practices for personal reasons and was not injury related.Thomas said Sunday he sat out because he’s “invested in myself.”“If they were invested in me, I’d be out there practicing Chidobe Awuzie Jersey , but if I feel like anything I don’t give a damn if it’s small, I got a headache I’m not practicing,” Thomas said.Carroll offered no explanations for the situation.“Really, I haven’t even talked to him about it other than we made it through and we talk next week,” Carroll said. “There’s nothing even to really tell you about it. I’ll let you know next week.”Thomas said he understood that decision would likely come with some financial repercussions 鈥?from the Seahawks.“They definitely gonna tax me,” Thomas said. “I’m sure I’ll have a slip in my locker.”Thomas’ absence from practice or the lingering uncertainty about his future didn’t seem to bother his teammates.“He keeps playing like greatness, he’s playing like he deserves one of those yellow jackets,” defensive end Frank Clark said. “At the end of the day, that’s Earl. Earl is going to do Earl. I think we all know that. Everybody is panicking and wondering where Earl is at, but I’m sure he’s getting better somewhere in his little cave or something.”Thomas’ first interception came in the first quarter after he pinned a deflected pass against his shin and kept it from hitting the turf. His second pick also came off a deflection and stopped a drive by Dallas deep in Seattle territory in the fourth quarter. After the second interception, Thomas turned to Dallas’ sideline and bowed.Thomas has never hid his desire to one day play for the Cowboys and last year after the Seahawks won in Dallas, Thomas made the odd move of running into the Cowboys’ locker room to give a message to coach Jason Garrett: “If they kick me to the curb, come get me.”It was the second time in his career Thomas had two interceptions in a game, and the bow was a bit of a shot at Dallas for not getting a deal done.“I felt like that was just in the moment and if they were going to trade for me and extend me, they should have did it,” Thomas said of his gesture that drew a 15-yard penalty.

chenyan94  
chenyan94

The Chicago Bears are set to sign Jacksonville Jaguars receiver Allen Robinson
Watching Patrick Mahomes this season has made

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz