ModernMusic.de

He made his best stop against Adam Henrique

#1 von zxlbxj1 , 27.06.2018 10:41

NEWARK, N.J. -- Having Ondrej Pavelec earn his 100th NHL win and seeing Mark Scheifele and Evander Kane break goal droughts were nice highlights for the Winnipeg Jets. Ending a four-game losing streak was much more important. Scheifele and Kane gave the Jets the lead, and Pavelec turned aside 25 shots in a 3-1 victory over the New Jersey Devils on Monday night. "This was huge," said forward Olli Jokinen, who set up Kanes goal with a faceoff win. "Any win is good, but getting one to start a six-game road trip, we needed this one. It was like a must-win for us to get back to .500 and feel good about ourselves moving forward." Winnipeg (11-11-4), which moved to the Western Conference this season, was tied for last place in the Central Division starting the night. The Jets were 0-2-2 in their previous four games. Devin Setoguchi added an empty-net goal in the final minute, sending the Devils to their second straight loss. "We had chances to score two or three and we just didnt put them in the back of the net," said Devils coach Pete DeBoer, whose team returned from a 2-1 California trip. Pavelec was less than 10 minutes from his second shutout of the season when Patrik Elias deflected a shot from the point by Andy Greene past him. Elias scored his fifth goal of the season after earlier firing a shot off the crossbar in the second period during a short-handed, 2-on-1 break. The Devils spent most of the third period in the Jets zone, but Pavelec came up big. He made his best stop against Adam Henrique, who shot from low in the left circle with just over four minutes to play. Pavelec laughed when reminded that the win was his 100th. "We lost four games in a row and I totally forgot," he said. "Its nice, but the number means nothing. A win for tonight was what I was worried about." Scheifele, who scored the Jets first goal of the season, ended a 24-game goal drought with 3:59 left in the first period on a wide-open shot from the right circle that found the top corner of the net. The goal came on a quick counterattack. Michael Frolik took a cross-ice pass in the defensive zone, skated into the left side of the Devils end, and sent a cross-ice pass to Scheifele, who came late down the right side. Former Devils forward Matt Halischuk helped set up the shot by allowing Froliks pass to go through to Scheifele. "It felt pretty good to score there," Scheifele said. "I feel pretty happy, but Im a little more happy about the win." Kane ended an 11-game goal drought at 7:16 of the second period, just seconds after Devils goalie Martin Brodeur stopped a point blank shot that Jokinen set up with a pass from behind the net. The shot hit Brodeur and dropped on the goal line. The play was reviewed, and the no-goal call was upheld. Jokinen won the ensuing faceoff from Travis Zajac and sent the puck to Kane on the outside edge of the circle. He fired the puck at the net, and it beat Brodeur after possibly hitting off the stick of defenceman Marek Zidlicky. It was his seventh goal of the season and third against New Jersey. "It was a big goal for our team and gave us a two-goal lead," Jokinen said. "Its good for him. He has been working hard and playing hard. He just hasnt been able to score lately, so it was good to see him score." NOTES: Jets D Jacob Trouba, the No. 9 pick in the 2012 NHL draft, returned to the lineup after he missed 17 games with an upper-body injury. ... Winnipeg D Dustin Byfuglien had two assists, giving him a team-high 15. ... The Devils were without D Adam Larsson (lower body) and C Stephen Gionta (ankle). They were hurt Saturday at San Jose. ... The Jets beat the Devils 3-0 on Oct. 13 in Winnipeg. DJ Chark Jersey . Better still, its in the same team and there are 13 races left for it to develop. Ronnie Harrison Jersey . Siddikur, who led on all four days and took a four-stroke lead going into the final day, bogeyed four out of six holes starting at the sixth and continued a forgettable last round in which he returned a three-over 75 to finish with a 14-under 274. http://www.shopthejaguarsonline.com/Elit...Jaguars-Jersey/. We wonder if the price of a Roberts rookie card has at least gone up a few cents? Tribute Tweets #Padres Tony Gwynn had 287 career plate appearances against #Braves trio of Maddux, Glavine, & Smoltz, he hit . Tanner Lee Jersey . The matchup will be made up in Minnesota at a later date. The arena was evacuated about 45 minutes before the scheduled 9:30 p.m. EST tipoff when a generator malfunction outside the arena sent smoke pouring into the building, according to NBA spokeswoman Sharon Lima. DJ Chark Jaguars Jersey . He still wanted out. "It just seemed like the direction they were going didnt fit what I thought my career was going to be," Kesler said. "At the end of the day I want to win a championship and I want to win it now, and four years is a little too long for me.BOSTON - The game between the Boston Red Sox and the Tampa Bays on Wednesday night was postponed due to inclement weather. The game will be made up on Thursday as part of a day-night doubleheader. Tickets for the Wednesdays game will be honoured for the 1:05 p.m. start on Thursdday.dddddddddddd That will also be Dustin Pedroia bobblehead day. Chris Archer is listed as the probable Tampa Bay pitcher for the day game. He will face Felix Doubront. Cesar Ramos and Jake Peavy are scheduled to pitch the night game. Discount Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online Jerseys NFL China Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping China Jerseys Cheap ' ' '

zxlbxj1  
zxlbxj1

The Winnipeg Jets are in Chicago
The Blue Jays come limping home

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz